Tamzin and Tom Ellis SPLIT

Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
Forum Member
Very sad News, I thought this couple would make it. Can never understand the usual "we are good friends" rubbish. If you are good friends why separate!!!! They have two Young daughters!! You would imagine Separation and divorce would be the very last Thing you would do, after trying everything to Keep the marriage together. Sad. It seems nobody commits anymore. Marriage is disposable, like a tissue!! Poor kids

Comments

• GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Okay...
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It ain't been long since she had the last kid is it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's a shame. They seemed very stable.

Is it me or does celeb couples splitting up happen in like buses? Nothing for a while, then several at once?
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very sad News, I thought this couple would make it. Can never understand the usual "we are good friends" rubbish. If you are good friends why separate!!!! They have two Young daughters!! You would imagine Separation and divorce would be the very last Thing you would do, after trying everything to Keep the marriage together. Sad. It seems nobody commits anymore. Marriage is disposable, like a tissue!! Poor kids

Oh please! How do you know that they haven't tried? Sometimes it just doesn't work out. And staying together for the kids is total BS. Sad news though, as they seemed like a nice couple.
  • InNoctemInNoctem Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    reading some comments off daily mail, I'm quite taken by those who say there could be other people involved in the split because it happened so sudden apparently he gave a gushing interview and they seemed happy just earlier this year. it is stupid if they decided to split immediately without trying to work things out if it had been a normal tiff.

who knows maybe later we'll find out one of them has been having it off with someone else...my money's on him.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Somehow I'm not surprised by this. He has an elder daughter from a previous relationship, which also ended very shortly after the child's birth.

They are quick to gush about the 'loves of their lives' and then a few months later issue a very bland statement proclaiming 'we're still friends' etc. etc. It could be quite a rash decision after having a baby all of 12 months ago.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Miranda know yet?
  • BenllechBenllech Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damn!
  • CRMCRM Posts: 11,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Miranda know yet?
    She's more likely to be interested in Tamzin...
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    That's a shame. I think her and Nicole Appleton are good friends (maybe BFF's) so I guess they will support each other, mad it happened at nearly the same time:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SPLIT

In capital letters as if we care lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember reading something on the Popbitch mailout a few years ago which stated that shortly after she married him she was seen very drunk and very publicly snogging a man that was not him in a pub in Highgate, and then going off to the loos with him and er, doing loud "stuff".

And by stuff I don't mean toilet stuff. :)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember reading something on the Popbitch mailout a few years ago which stated that shortly after she married him she was seen very drunk and very publicly snogging a man that was not him in a pub in Highgate, and then going off to the loos with him and er, doing loud "stuff".

And by stuff I don't mean toilet stuff. :)

Yes! I remember this too!!!
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InNoctem wrote: »
    ...who knows maybe later we'll find out one of them has been having it off with someone else...my money's on him.
    If cheating's is a factor, my money would be on her...
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InNoctem wrote: »
    reading some comments off daily mail, I'm quite taken by those who say there could be other people involved in the split because it happened so sudden apparently he gave a gushing interview and they seemed happy just earlier this year. it is stupid if they decided to split immediately without trying to work things out if it had been a normal tiff.

who knows maybe later we'll find out one of them has been having it off with someone else...my money's on him.

Collect your winnings ..............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2408333/Tom-Ellis-confesses-cheating-Tamzin-Outhwaite-pair-announce-shock-split.html
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Admittedly, I am only repeating what I have read in the newspapers but I believe Tom was involved in a relationship with a new Baby when he met Tamzin. It seems odd to me that women do not think at least twice when a man is Abel to leave a Partner and new Baby for her!! It is a shocking Thing to do. Also I believe Tom was not very well known when he married Tamzin and now he is more famous than she is,! He is apparently fliming two Shows in the USA.

I thought they were a great couple as initially I knew nothing about his Prior relationship and child!

I hate These gushing articles about Partners in celeb magazines. How often they turn out to be completely untrue. Kate Winslet is famous for her gushing interview about "Jim" only to dump him in matter of weeks after the interview came out.
    Forum Member
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    If cheating's is a factor, my money would be on her...

According to the Mail (and who knows if it is true or not) he had a one-night stand apparently!!!!! Shame, I loved him in Miranda, gone off him now!!! (I am sure Tom will be devastated to hear that bit of News!!!!LOL)
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    Oh please! How do you know that they haven't tried? Sometimes it just doesn't work out. And staying together for the kids is total BS. Sad news though, as they seemed like a nice couple.

They all use the phase "best friends/great friends" when they split up. Seems silly to say it when you are contemplating divorce! After talking to journalists for months on end about their fantastic love for each other, suddenly they demand privacy from the media.

I do not understand couples like Fergie and Andrew (remember my BESTEST friend from Fergie on announcing their divorce!) Bizarre.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just read about Tom Ellis cheating, feel very sorry for Tamzin, particularly as she hasn't long had a child.
    Forum Member
    If what is being written is true, that is Tom was the one who wanted out, I wonder if it was because he feels he can't carry on the guilt any longer. It all seems so sudden.

Let's hope nothing was conceived from this one night stand or else Tom will find himself fathering 4 kids from 3 different mothers. Not that 3 by 2 now is any better that is..
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They all use the phase "best friends/great friends" when they split up. Seems silly to say it when you are contemplating divorce! After talking to journalists for months on end about their fantastic love for each other, suddenly they demand privacy from the media.

I do not understand couples like Fergie and Andrew (remember my BESTEST friend from Fergie on announcing their divorce!) Bizarre.

I don't think it seems silly. Maybe couples who are divorcing, but say they are best friends, are just no longer in love with each other. People can still love each other after divorce.
  • CreamPuffCreamPuff Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    It certainly is possible to remain friends, it may seem odd to some but not all relationships end in bitterness and vitriol. What I can never understand with 'celebs' is how private information (he told her he had a one night stand while they were discussing their future) then becomes public knowledge. Why does everything have to be for public consumption with showbiz people??
  • DaughterqueenDaughterqueen Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    He's too good looking for her.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's too good looking for her.

Ridiculous comment.