The Daily Pwice

Comments

• BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The kids were in her pics when she was dressed as a horse promoting her new stuff a few weeks back.

The kids are in pics taken by the paps when she is out walking with her new man toy.

If she didn't WANT them to be in pics then she can ask for any pics with them in to be pix-elated and she shouldn't take them in photo shoots.

Seems again we are going round in circles....:sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Oh dear God, your mention of drink has me positively gasping for one!

I'm emjoying a nice glass (or three) of wine while enjoying the sunshine. Who needs a liver after all??
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I'm emjoying a nice glass (or three) of wine while enjoying the sunshine. Who needs a liver after all??

Oh for goodness sake, stop talking about wine when I am on the wagon and very near falling off.:mad::mad::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    Oh for goodness sake, stop talking about wine when I am on the wagon and very near falling off.:mad::mad::D

Sorry gilledew! I'm such a bad influence. I'm not so much off the wagon as buried underneath it.
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dolly and Kp share the fact that they have become caricatures of the female form, and both did it knowingly and deliberately. However, whereas Dolly is actually the antithesis of a dumb blonde (as she says herself, she ain't dumb and she ain't a blonde) Kp acted with the shark-eyed emptiness befitting of her media-whoring ways. Dolly does everything with a glint in the eye, and a knowing wink at the sisterhood - she loves being a woman and loves other women.

Kp loves Kp. And fame. And money. Kp had a boob job to get publicity and everything she has done since has been an exercise in how to media-**** an empty, narcissistic vessel.

Dolly went plastic to feel fantastic - some of it worked for her, some didn't. But all the while her personality and her joy for life and love shone through.

Kp is a black hole. Empty, yet all consuming. Joyless, soulless and about as clever as a very, very stupid amoeba but much less natural.

I just have to say I love this post :D
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Sorry gilledew! I'm such a bad influence. I'm not so much off the wagon as buried underneath it.

I went to the Wagon.........................and Horses but a bottle of Gin looked me in the eye and said "Take me Home" then suddenly I was in Tescos:D:D
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think after this weekend , I might be looking for a donation.
    Ah well , it was good at the time ! :D

Have I missed anything ?
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    [/B]

Have I missed anything ?

Nope.....
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/B]

I think after this weekend , I might be looking for a donation.
    Ah well , it was good at the time ! :D

Have I missed anything ?

Been away myself Momma and think we may have missed a bit of groundhog day.

Anyway, in the interests of fairness, I need to confess that I love PA. I just love his desperation, his neediness, his twonky behaviour, his complete rewriting of history, the way he loves his kids but doesn't like to talk about it and the fact he is prepared to screw over the mother of his kids in order to make himself look good.
    Whats not to love about a 40 year old man who is dragged around by the balls by someone on his payroll and can't even fart without permission?

I just lurve Pedah - yay
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

Anyway, in the interests of fairness, I need to confess that I love PA. I just love his desperation, his neediness, his twonky behaviour, his complete rewriting of history, the way he loves his kids but doesn't like to talk about it and the fact he is prepared to screw over the mother of his kids in order to make himself look good.
    Whats not to love about a 40 year old man who is dragged around by the balls by someone on his payroll and can't even fart without permission?

I just lurve Pedah - yay

I just knew underneath , you were one of us Blondie.

Welcome to the club ;)
    ( your badge and members number is in the post , remember you can't claim any of the benefits without registering your speshull number !) :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Exactly....:D
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I just lurve Pedah - yay

This is the KP thread.:rolleyes:
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »

Methinks they doth protest too much.;)
    Anyway when is the pink patron saint of mothers due to sprog ?
    Or is it still a mystery ?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »

Well you know where the alert button is if it bothers you. While you're at it, you could read my post about being a KP fan in the PA thread as well and see if that one makes you :rolleyes: as well.

:rolleyes: back atcha though - see I can be rude as well.

Anyway, back to the fun
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I just lurve Pedah - yay
    I just knew underneath , you were one of us Blondie.

Welcome to the club ;)
    ( your badge and members number is in the post , remember you can't claim any of the benefits without registering your speshull number !) :p

Just wanted to say that the above exchange amused me.:D
    Then it was spoiled.:yawn::yawn:
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Methinks they doth protest too much.;)
    Anyway when is the pink patron saint of mothers due to sprog ?
    Or is it still a mystery ?

I don't think she has that worked out yet, it will take her a while to calculate it, depends on who she wants the father to be.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That story is from a mag last week ..how lazy of 3am
    Forum Member

She was whining about that in her column .:D

LEAVE ME ALONE ! ...she wailed.

Translation = " when I want publicity I'll do something gross/stupid/pathetic for it or sell to the highest bidder. Anyway ,when I get it done it'll be an exclusive wiv pics of baby Ker-ching and everything "
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That story is from a mag last week ..how lazy of 3am

Actually it was from Heat Magazine posted TODAY....
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually it was from Heat Magazine posted TODAY....

Then how did KP write about it LAST WEEK :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she has that worked out yet, it will take her a while to calculate it, depends on who she wants the father to be.

She'll have to get someone to help her calculate it then cos she hasn't got the brains. maybe she'll do a KP twitter competition :D
    Forum Member
    Then how did KP write about it LAST WEEK :confused:

She's Psychotic........OOPS! ...I mean Pychic.
    Or both possibly.;)
    Her and Sally Morgan are just AMAZING ! Believe.
    Forum Member
    claire33 wrote: »
    She'll have to get someone to help her calculate it then cos she hasn't got the brains. maybe she'll do a KP twitter competition :D
    Ah but she has ten fingers , so she might be able to manage.;)
    Only problem is remembering dates. Overlapping shagathons & early morning walks of shame might be SO confusing to her.

Good idea on the comp though....tweet her with it.
    She comps all her other carp,may as well comp little Ker-ching.:)
    I see there is speculation on twitter that this is an IVF baby. Hmmm...might be/might not, but it wouldn't surprise me if she used fertility meds left over from her Alex marriage . You remember Alex ,he was her LAST husband. The one who was taking the rap for her inability to conceive but yet got his next GF with child in weeks. That one.
    Forum Member
    It is wot it is.
    Honestly,these Brighton girls are hilarious. Yes ,I know she only lived there for a time,but still.....these Brighton girls :rolleyes:
    Well I say girls,but many of her cling-ons are well past that mark.:D Speshly the Brighton brigade. More granny than girlie.
This discussion has been closed.