Katona 'vampire facelift' doesn't go well

13»

Comments

• DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Is it just me or does she look like a barmaid on karaoke night in the local?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2341772/Kerry-Katona-looks-like-shes-gaining-weight-shows-curves-purple-frock.html

She really is turning into her mother

I know Kerry's not popular on DS (and with good reason), but that's a pathetic article. Just another DM article obsessing over some woman's body shape.
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please don't call people idiots, and it wasnt that long ago that she was made bankrupt, so please get your facts right before posting all that.

I understood it she paid off her debts, bankruptcy was for three years which is standard and discharged is 2011

So theoretically she can earn and spend her money however she wants. Yes at times morally its rubbish, but that's the law for everyone.

I went through a Voluntary Arrangement myself, big decision to take took me three years of hard graft to pay debts, was debt free after. Everything I purchased subsequently I paid cash and saved hard. I finally after ten years put a deposit on a house and bought one for the very first time.

Of course I'm just Joe Public, KK is in the public eye so its bound to be an issue, but she hasn't done anything wrong no matter which way its looked at

Possibly the Cash Lady thing wasn't the best of choices but the woman is earning and paying bills

She certainly isn't my cup of tea and strikes me as desperately needy when it comes to men and love, but she certainly looks after those kids of hers
  • euphieeuphie Posts: 2,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    well done for pulling yourself back to what you are now i know from experience how hard it is,i agree Kerry's hair style ages her but i honestly don't know why she would want to mess with her face she's hardly ugly,silly girl

Sorry only back online now, thanks for your kind message :)