XBL. You gotta laugh

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,784
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Live/Anniversary

MS are running a competition but it's only available in the US. Once again we Europeans get screwed over. Thanks a lot MS. It's good to feel appreciated for buying an Xbox360 and paying for XBL :rolleyes:

What a bunch of tossers.

Comments

• Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Yeah I was wondering what I was going to get for my 10 years subscription to Live - I might get a code for an avatar item worth 0.002p or something.
  • Sarah489Sarah489 Posts: 385
    Forum Member
    To anyone who's interested Wreckateer (requires kinect) can be downloaded for free until the 16th Nov.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah489 wrote: »
    To anyone who's interested Wreckateer (requires kinect) can be downloaded for free until the 16th Nov.

Excellent ! all I need now is Kinect lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sarah489 wrote: »

I don't have kinect, but if I was to download this now, then delete it. Would I be able to download it for free in future since I technically have the licence?
  • Daveoc64Daveoc64 Posts: 15,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AcidVenus wrote: »
    I don't have kinect, but if I was to download this now, then delete it. Would I be able to download it for free in future since I technically have the licence?

Yes, you can.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Microsoft are tight fisted but that's how they make money, if you want freebies the PS3 is a gold mine and Sony have money troubles.

Better to be tight and build a better future imo.