Coleman Crusading (Jenna-Louise Coleman Appreciation)

Comments

• CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dizx wrote: »
    CD93, call me crazy, but I'm getting the feeling that you might like Jenna-Louise Coleman ;) When did you meet her?

I thought she was fantastic in Asylum. 5 minutes after meeting Oswin I was looking forward to her (or whoever JLC is going to be) replacing the Ponds and I love them! Is it Christmas yet..?

Having been dragged along to a charity event a few years ago, she was amongst the crowd :) If it wasn't for my mother's Emmerdale viewings, I wouldn't have known who she was. 2007/8, I believe.

With you on the Christmas thing ;)
    Great opening episode of RATT, will be watching the second one later tonight.

Yes, indeedy. Great performance. I wonder how many would have been watching if this had gone out on time a year ago... :p
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    CD93 wrote: »

Yes, indeedy. Great performance. I wonder how many would have been watching if this had gone out on time a year ago... :p

I might have.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shawn_Lunn wrote: »
    I might have.:D

Good stuff :)

I wonder what "The Sun" is going with this evening... oh, of course. :p
    Forum Member

Typical Sun, eh?
  • Whovian1109Whovian1109 Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:eek: :eek: :eek: is that real? If so no wonder you two are all over that program ;) you dark horses ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She even takes bus journeys in style.
    Forum Member
    Saw the second/last part of Room At The Top last night.
  • MrGiles2MrGiles2 Posts: 1,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read in this mornings Mail on Sunday. Apparently, some viewers complained about the language and nudity in Room At The Top.

Didnt these same viewers know the storyline was adult based anyway? It was one of the first novels to explore human relationships in greater detail than previous, (apart from Lady Chatterley's Lover of course.)

Another complaint was that Jenna Louise Coleman, appearing nude in one scene, would be unsuitable as a Doctor Who companion. What tosh!! She is a lovely lady, very good actress, and charming too.

I think she will make a great Doctor companion. Will look forward to seeing her in the new year, she is quite a dishy lady!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Mail's website article on that non-issue has many of it's readers commenting in support of Jenna and what nonsense it is. For once, I agree with them.

It's like saying Billie Piper should never been allowed on Doctor Who again after Secret Diary of a Call Girl. The younger viewers mentioned shouldn't have been watching anything to do with Room at the Top anyway. They're more likely to find out about it in the papers!

Eventhough it showed next to nothing for very long at all, there's a watershed for a reason.
    Forum Member
    Oh those Mail posters need to get a flipping life. She's an actor for crying out loud. Room At The Top wasn't meant for younger viewers at all.

Some people really are so stupid at times.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tick tock, goes the clock, till Clara joins The Doctor...
  • Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *spots CD93*
    Must....not...say...it....

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...don't...even...think...about it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...am...not...thinking...about...it...honest
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're thinking about it, aren't you?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unloved, abandoned and drowned?! :eek:

I'm talking about what it says on the animal charity advert I just saw, no-one else. Really. Certainly not Clara.
    :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're thinking about that ITV Titanic drama.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're thinking about that ITV Titanic drama.
    Not, because I never watched it. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm thinking that if JLC had made me my Horlicks I'd be asleep by now.... Rather than sleepily wishing Cin day would hurry up so we can see her in Who again!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not, because I never watched it. :o

Then I won't spoil the ending.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Then I won't spoil the ending.
    :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course as we all know, all the important parts of that particular, well-received, award winning, DVD best-selling ingenious drama can be found on a popular video sharing website.

:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course as we all know, all the important parts of that particular, well-received, award winning, DVD best-selling ingenious drama can be found on a popular video sharing website.

:p
    Does she die in that as well? :p;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want to hear her Alaska Announcer voice again.