Peter Andre Upsetting The Locals In Malta

Comments

• dirty dingusdirty dingus Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/106636/Peter-Andre-Compares-Himself-To-Harry-Styles-Ive-Been-There-Done-That

Does this give the public free rein to throw shoes at PA when performing?

He's going camping in Gracelands, kinda.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP wished a nameless person an happy birthday and hoped they have a 'fabulous day and year' last night on Twitter. At least we know what next week's mags headlines will be "Kate ruins Pete's birthday by wishing him Happy Birthday".

Why on earth would anyone want to send tweets like that to an ex who they are supposedly sueing in court for 'spreading lies and trying to destroy them' :confused:... unless to cause trouble.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Why on earth would anyone want to send tweets like that to an ex who they are supposedly sueing in court for 'spreading lies and trying to destroy them' :confused:... unless to cause trouble.

I don't know. She's a bit mental. But then I've always thought that.
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    you forgot your camera! nevermind, I'm sure Pete will get his TV crew to capture all the special moments, a few cheesy jokes, and no doubt fighting off a certain fan (no name needed:D ).

If the crew miss anything important then he can always write about it in his column, Momma you will be outed:D

(anyone know if his column is still going?) seems Amy Childs is no longer giving out her "gossip"

:eek:.....* 'phones plastic surgeon for emergency face-lift and lyposuction *
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »

Did she send a tweet to her ex :confused: I just saw her wish someone a happy b/day on her account, if she did intend it for PA then wheres the harm in her acknowledging in a pleasant manner that she knows he reads and follows everything she does ;)
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Did she send a tweet to her ex :confused: I just saw her wish someone a happy b/day on her account, if she did intend it for PA then wheres the harm in her acknowledging in a pleasant manner that she knows he reads and follows everything she does ;)

Whatever you want to believe :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I very much doubt that. I think Pete's the one who's moved on.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member

Really? As why I kept see lots of magazines with PA moans about KP?
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

She does nothing in a 'pleasant manner' Coarse and rough manner yes, but never pleasant.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess as PA was seen celebrating his birthday in the West End with his loved ones...and wearing a label microphone :rolleyes:, we can be rest assured more reviewerage will be required soon Lexi (please? Please,please? :o)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess as PA was seen celebrating his birthday in the West End with his loved ones...and wearing a label microphone :rolleyes:, we can be rest assured more reviewerage will be required soon Lexi (please? Please,please? :o)

Hope there's lots of Ambassadorage footage. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Oh Bunny, that was very entertaining. :D A mix of-

insightful:
    "I cringe when I watch myself on TV."

comedy gold:
    “I visualise my career goals and they always happen. I know that in two years time I’ll be playing Wembley again.”

and downright thought provoking:
    "Why is it that you chop trees down, then chop them up?"

Happy Birthday, Pete. :D

:
    "Im pure filth",:D:D:D Someone should be operating a mute button with him.

Wonder what Harry Styles thought of being compared to Andre in his column:eek:
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    :
    "Im pure filth",:D:D:D Someone should be operating a mute button with him.

Wonder what Harry Styles thought of being compared to Andre in his column:eek:

the usual name dropping by PA, next there will be rumours about 1D doing a Mysterious Girl cover
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh puleeze.:yawn:

Imho , just as his ex-wife, he is surrounded by folks on the pay-role. Moving on..........my backside.:D
    the usual name dropping by PA, next there will be rumours about 1D doing a Mysterious Girl cover

Pass the bucket.
    Its easily identified because The Abomination is printed clearly on its side.:)
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Illusion.

Frankly I would say their divorced lives are as financially rewarding as their married ones, probably more so for him. They are still making money off each other.

His PR family has some pretty good connections in the press too (remember that D. Wooten article a week or so back?), so they can do the dirty work while he looks all clean and innocent.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Illusion.

Frankly I would say their divorced lives are as financially rewarding as their married ones, probably more so for him. They are still making money off each other.

His PR family has some pretty good connections in the press too (remember that D. Wooten article a week or so back?), so they can do the dirty work while he looks all clean and innocent.

If I knew how to, I'd post a biig soppy love heart because I love your post.

Would you care to become an Abominator?;)
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Illusion.

Nail on head.
    Can I join your fan club aswell?;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Illusion.

More 'greasy and vacant'. And yes, Wooden is definitely his mouthpiece of choice for the last 6 months or so.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I knew how to, I'd post a biig soppy love heart because I love your post.

Would you care to become an Abominator?;)

haha, someone mentioned earlier that there was an Abomination gang or something like that. What are the terms and conditions for being in the gang?:D;)
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie has more connections with the press [prob as them on speed dial] Doesn t she have a column in the sun and all that it entails. As for him compering himself to Harry sytles if you look at footage of Pete when he was at his height of fame I would too. Hope they don t do a cover of Mysterious girl, they have already ruined one song by covering it.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    annw wrote: »
    Katie has more connections with the press [prob as them on speed dial] Doesn t she have a column in the sun and all that it entails. As for him compering himself to Harry sytles if you look at footage of Pete when he was at his height of fame I would too. Hope they don t do a cover of Mysterious girl, they have already ruined one song by covering it.

I hope so too. It would be absolute sacrilege to destroy such a classic song :mad:
  • dirty dingusdirty dingus Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I hope so too. It would be absolute sacrilege to destroy such a classic song :mad:

I'm sure their team is frantically researching.

http://www.howtocleanstuff.net/how-to-polish-a-turd/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha, someone mentioned earlier that there was an Abomination gang or something like that. What are the terms and conditions for being in the gang?:D;)

A good imagination as you'll be making most stuff up (see this thread for details). Some preset hotkeys on your keyboard would be a good idea. Things like 'pimping', 'loves his kids', 'both as bad as each other' with only one touch. Have fun.:)
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

These should get you started.
    A sense of humour.;)
    A loathing of all things orange, cheesy and generally ABOMINABLE.
    The ability to sniff out BS at 500 paces.
    And obviously,a very,very strong stomach.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These should get you started.
    A sense of humour.;)
    A loathing of all things orange, cheesy and generally ABOMINABLE.
    The ability to sniff out BS at 500 paces.
    And obviously,a very,very strong stomach.

Check ;)
    Check
    Check
    Check (I don't like to boast but I have a POTY award.)

I qualify. Do we get badges?