WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Jul 23 - 24 Spoilers Included

mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Previous Thread: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=67324524#post67324524

Judd and Andy in the HoH room discussing the management of Kaitlin's impending eviction.

Judd jokes at one point: "I have alliances with everyone..."

Comments

• mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy says he hates Spencer and wouldn't hesitate to nominate him with Howard next week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd says Howard and Spencer need to be nominated and that Howard is the target. Andy agrees.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd: "Mumble, mumble, mumble Howard, mumble, mumble, GM, mumble mumble........."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy says he trusts Helen, Judd says he's become doubtful of her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy says they will be strong with Amanda and McCrae to the end.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy, Jessie and Helen at the BY couch. They all agree Spencer and Howard need to be nominated next.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen trying to justify her targeting of Howard by suggesting America will vote him a power because of Aryan's racist slurs. She seems to have forgotten who the only MVP has been so far....
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    Helen trying to justify her targeting of Howard by suggesting America will vote him a power because of Aryan's racist slurs. She seems to have forgotten who the only MVP has been so far....
    She's not trying to justify targeting him. She doesn't need to justify anything. There's ample reason to do that ... he's named her as his target to several people, and made alliances with everyone in the house but her and Elissa. Most of them think that Howard was MVP, and she was saying why she thought that viewers would vote for him over the others.
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite impressive how Andy, McCrae and Amanda flipped the house yesterday back to hating Howard / Spencer after a 20 minute conversation. Especially considering how everyone had such a vendetta against Amanda for the last 3 days.

Still, would be interesting to see a Howard or Candace HoH...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gina MF-ing Marie is freaked out by big nipples. I know you needed to know that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Probably a wind-up, though saying that, I definitely think that Amanda is someone who the producers like a lot. She always gets lots of airtime on the HL show, even DR's where her input isn't needed at all.

Based on the first month, I think Amanda (along with Helen) is top of the queue to appear in a second season, provided that she can make it a bit further (I'd say jury at worst)
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Bullshit. You always get trolls like this. If they had evidence they'd just post it now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa has just been on a major rant about what her religion means to her, then accuses her alliance buddies of laughing at her, something she evidently finds intolerable.

Flip the switch to see the bitch.

Andy: "That's the weirdest thing I've ever seen!!"

Then McCrae and Andy try to reel her back in by crawling all the way up her ass, but she's still cracking the whip......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trivia: No idea why.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feeds back: HoH lockdown
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa is batshit insane.

The audition process this year was at the Arkham Asylum...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ever needy Elissa is currently being gratified by Amanda's attention.

Rachel got her ass kicked by Ragan in BB12 and Big Jeff in BB13. Who is going to step up to her nut-job sister?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa says she doesn't care what "these people" think of her, but continues to say what they think is "unacceptable".

Strap her in and wheel her out.....weeeeeeeeeeee
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HoH lockdown over
  • molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [rant]**** off Elissa, nobody was laughing at your bloody religion. Jesus I so want to slap the dumb bitch.[/rant]
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, I just seen a section on the livefeed that they'll be using for the "Helen Mastermind" Edit on the highlights :p Helen let Aaryn know she is safe this week and Helen has all the votes on lock for her ... Aaryn even did a dance. It was cute.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liking Aaryn this week. She deserves to stay over GM and Kaitlin who have done nothing to try and stay.

Her dance was cute.

Andy and McCrae taking some heat from Elissa because they apparently disrespected her religion.

Judd / McCrae / Amanda all agree she is crazy and needs to go soon. :D Andy freaking out over it was hilarious.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [rant]**** off Elissa, nobody was laughing at your bloody religion. Jesus I so want to slap the dumb bitch.[/rant]

Amen.

Also I am sure I heard Elissa say she is going to production to try and get some peeps removed from the house :eek::eek::eek:

She is such a diva.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭