PAC code / 30 days notice

dosanjh1dosanjh1 Posts: 8,727
Forum Member
If you request a PAC code from your network does tt count as going 30 days notice to leave?

Comments

• Daveoc64Daveoc64 Posts: 15,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dosanjh1 wrote: »
    If you request a PAC code from your network does tt count as going 30 days notice to leave?

Yes, but ONLY if you USE the PAC.

If you request the PAC and don't use it, your account will continue to run unchanged.

As soon as you use the PAC, the old account will close (although you'll probably be charged for the full 30 days).
  • prkingprking Posts: 9,791
    Forum Member
    Just to clarify the above, using your PAC will close the account. However, exactly what happens with charging depends on who is your service provider and whether you are within the minimum term or not.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    prking wrote: »
    Just to clarify the above, using your PAC will close the account. However, exactly what happens with charging depends on who is your service provider and whether you are within the minimum term or not.

So if i call up my network service provider say O2 for example and request a PAC code threatening to leave, i will only have left O2 if i actually use the PAC code with another network.

If i don't use it at all that means i would still be with O2, is that right?
  • flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    So if i call up my network service provider say O2 for example and request a PAC code threatening to leave, i will only have left O2 if i actually use the PAC code with another network.

If i don't use it at all that means i would still be with O2, is that right?

yes.

if you don't use it it is as if you never asked for it.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flagpole wrote: »
    yes.

if you don't use it it is as if you never asked for it.

Thanks for the clarification, cheers.