Freddie Starr gets married

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuff like this will make men terrified of going near women incase 40 years later, when they can't even remember the woman they get jailed for touching them inappropriately...And the real nightmare-makers get to carry on doing what they do, because something looks to be being done.
  • nanscombenanscombe Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unless you turn out to be a national celebrity, with pots of money ;) , if you can't remember her chances are she'll have forgotten you too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    Jon Ross wrote: »
    Starr's track record with failed marriages, his age and - by the looks of it - his health are not exactly promising of great things with this union.

Someone at the Mail can't count BTW. From the same article:

Starr has four children from five previous marriages. He has not spoken to his first wife Sandy, nor their three children, for several years.

Ms Lea is Mr Starr's fourth wife. He married his first wife Betty when he was just 17. They had a son and divorced after 12 years.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You'd think with their attitude to enforcing everybody else's standards the Mail would employ people who understand that four is less than five. :D

He married one of them twice I think
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • codebluecodeblue Posts: 14,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    getting someone pregnant at 70!

disgraceful, absolutely selfish, disgusting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Someone at the Mail can't count BTW. From the same article:

Starr has four children from five previous marriages. He has not spoken to his first wife Sandy, nor their three children, for several years.

Ms Lea is Mr Starr's fourth wife

lol i was bit baffled at that too
  • Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ms Lea what first attracted you to the millionaire Freddy Starr.?

:D

If I was female there is no way I'd let that shrivelled old cock sleep with me.
  • Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

When he gets banged up she will need her dad then I bet.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When he gets banged up she will need her dad then I bet.

Whilst I don't like Starr much, we don't know if he's guilty or not.

Best wait for the court case - if there is one?
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As long as Starr and his new wife are happy, why knock it?
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is a bit of a sleazy guy...my mum had a first hand experience of one of his comments (I mentioned it in the JS thread). However, I don't think he's into some of the things he's been accused of. He just got caught up with the JS scandal. All the same, he's not Mr. Sweet and Innocent and I'm sure he'd be the first to admit it.
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    He is a bit of a sleazy guy...my mum had a first hand experience of one of his comments (I mentioned it in the JS thread).

She was collecting for charity, in his shop-and he offered to donate sperm!:D
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was collecting for charity, in his shop-and he offered to donate sperm!:D

Well spotted, Phoenix :D
    Yep, that's the one. Here's your fiver! :p >>>£5.00