100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrMarple wrote: »
    I don't think it's him.
    His brother Scott is already out of the closet so it would be unusual (but not impossible) for the both of them to be gay IMO.

I once saw a sign on TV from a real-life mother that said: 'Hip hip hooray, both of my sons are gay'.

What a lovely mum.
  • strictmachinestrictmachine Posts: 3,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No conclusive guesses on this on CDAN but I love it.

This former A+ list celebrity who is still A list but has added former reality star to his resume, has bounced back from his last relationship with the fetish queen. The fetish queen is a C list mostly movie actress who has been the muse of some of the biggest movie directors on the planet. They love her because she satisfies their every fetish requirement. Plus, she is a pretty good actress. Guess she is expanding to people outside the movie world.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    any idea who this is?

One of the most expensive things he’s bought is a night with a Russian supermodel.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz2W8pHC0Vk
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »
    any idea who this is?

One of the most expensive things he’s bought is a night with a Russian supermodel.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz2W8pHC0Vk

No idea, the link doesn't work:)
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »

Oh is it BB, sorry not watching it but I'd guess the celeb publicist one, I don't think it's either of the twins though:)
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Oh is it BB, sorry not watching it but I'd guess the celeb publicist one, I don't think it's either of the twins though:)

I was curious who the Russian supermodel was :D
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,253
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This A list mostly movie actress did gender selection for her new baby because her significant other insisted on it. He has also already chosen the name of the baby and has plans to have an agreement in place to get full custody of the baby if something happens between the couple causing a split.

From Allie Is Wired:

She's a singer, songwriter, entrepreneur, actress and dealer. This young starlet isn't exactly super stealth when it comes to her penchant for pot. It's cost her a lot lately, but she has made a lasting friendship with an equally popular star. The two have been subject of several hookup reports. In fact, you will hear about another very soon. Don't get too excited She prefers the company of a woman now that she has become single and he just wants to use her connections to replenish his stash.

From CDAN:

She Isn't Going To Talk About Her Cancer

In all the talk about Mrs Pitt's personal story about what she has done to prevent getting cancer, this Academy Award winner/nominee is not talking to anyone about the cancer that may take her life. About two years ago she discovered she had ovarian cancer. While fighting it, she continued to work, but not very much as the treatments were draining her. She stayed in her home country for most of it to be out of the prying eye of paps because she knew she would get more privacy. She is married and has kid(s). She has been in some of the biggest grossing movies in history. She is back in the US now and says she has won the battle, but still knows she will probably lose the war and has decided that she is not going to share her story because she is a private person. She says that it will probably come out someday and that for now, the still B list mostly movie actress wants to work. She says that expect when she is with spending time with her family, what makes her feel alive is making movies.
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

This A list mostly movie actress did gender selection for her new baby because her significant other insisted on it. He has also already chosen the name of the baby and has plans to have an agreement in place to get full custody of the baby if something happens between the couple causing a split.

From Allie Is Wired:

She's a singer, songwriter, entrepreneur, actress and dealer. This young starlet isn't exactly super stealth when it comes to her penchant for pot. It's cost her a lot lately, but she has made a lasting friendship with an equally popular star. The two have been subject of several hookup reports. In fact, you will hear about another very soon. Don't get too excited She prefers the company of a woman now that she has become single and he just wants to use her connections to replenish his stash.

From CDAN:

She Isn't Going To Talk About Her Cancer

In all the talk about Mrs Pitt's personal story about what she has done to prevent getting cancer, this Academy Award winner/nominee is not talking to anyone about the cancer that may take her life. About two years ago she discovered she had ovarian cancer. While fighting it, she continued to work, but not very much as the treatments were draining her. She stayed in her home country for most of it to be out of the prying eye of paps because she knew she would get more privacy. She is married and has kid(s). She has been in some of the biggest grossing movies in history. She is back in the US now and says she has won the battle, but still knows she will probably lose the war and has decided that she is not going to share her story because she is a private person. She says that it will probably come out someday and that for now, the still B list mostly movie actress wants to work. She says that expect when she is with spending time with her family, what makes her feel alive is making movies.

#1: Storm and Unfaithful (When this relationship goes bust it will be bigger than the Hindenburg)

#2: Hanna Montana and Anne Frank's number 1 fan.

#3: Hmm... CDAN is guessing Galadriel, that can't be right.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1) could be storm and unfaithful, I'd not be surprised if there was a deal over custody already. But that pregnancy seemed so unplanned. I'd assumed he didn't want kids of his own.

2) wouldn't Anne Franks friend be too young for Hanna?

3) Galadriel is not b list but any means. But if she's that private we won't know for years if ever. Good luck to her on her battle.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Galadriel moved 'home' about 6 years ago and has had a child since then so it doesn't seem likely
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm worried it could be the British actress with the director husband. She's been in Hogwartz, Alice In Wonderland. I hope I'm wrong but still.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm worried it could be the British actress with the director husband. She's been in Hogwartz, Alice In Wonderland. I hope I'm wrong but still.

She's not married and is definitely A-list.

It's so wrong that this is a BI. Not something to speculate over imo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    She's not married and is definitely A-list.

It's so wrong that this is a BI. Not something to speculate over imo.

Yes I rather regret speculating about it yesterday. I'd like to say it's because I'm genuinely worried as opposed to just curious.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I rather regret speculating about it yesterday. I'd like to say it's because I'm genuinely worried as opposed to just curious.

Sorry, SirMick, I didn't mean to sound like I was aiming that at you, more at CDAN. Anything that involves eg. serious illness, child abuse, domestic violence etc is not imo BI material.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Sorry, SirMick, I didn't mean to sound like I was aiming that at you, more at CDAN. Anything that involves eg. serious illness, child abuse, domestic violence etc is not imo BI material.

I realise that. I have kept investigating on it and to be honest I'm stumped. I can't find anyone who quite fits the profile. Maybe that's no bad thing as hopefully it's just made up.
    Forum Member
    Blind Items Revealed:

From CDAN:

From December 20, 2012

This A list all movie actor was told by his wife that she would leave him if he made a certain film with a certain someone. The wife has a good friend who was hurt recently by the certain someone and there was no way the wife was going to allow her husband to be working everyday with the actress. None.

Daredevil. Sydney Bristrow. Bella Swan

From December 23, 2012

This A list all movie actor's new girlfriend told her friend that the actor is way kinky than she expected. She knew about his thing for threesomes before they started going out, but he said that he loves having sex with her because she looks about 13 or 14 and he always wants her to act like that when they are in bed.

Sam Witwicky

November 7, 2012

I don't know if she was being funny or serious, but this A+ list female singer spent some time yesterday basically molesting this former A list tweener who is having trouble maintaining his A list singer status. The female singer kept teasing him about his manhood and kept trying him to get to take his clothes off and would grab him and would try to feel his manhood. Apparently she was obsessed with it or pretend to be. She finally cornered him and grabbed it and held it and told him to call her sometime. The tweener was bright red and tried to act cool like it happened everyday but just ended up looking like an idiot. He also called her a ho after she left. Idiot.

Baby, Baby, Baby. The Only Girl In The World
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    Blind Items Revealed:

From CDAN:

From December 20, 2012

This A list all movie actor was told by his wife that she would leave him if he made a certain film with a certain someone. The wife has a good friend who was hurt recently by the certain someone and there was no way the wife was going to allow her husband to be working everyday with the actress. None.

Daredevil. Sydney Bristrow. Bella Swan

From December 23, 2012

This A list all movie actor's new girlfriend told her friend that the actor is way kinky than she expected. She knew about his thing for threesomes before they started going out, but he said that he loves having sex with her because she looks about 13 or 14 and he always wants her to act like that when they are in bed.

Sam Witwicky

November 7, 2012

I don't know if she was being funny or serious, but this A+ list female singer spent some time yesterday basically molesting this former A list tweener who is having trouble maintaining his A list singer status. The female singer kept teasing him about his manhood and kept trying him to get to take his clothes off and would grab him and would try to feel his manhood. Apparently she was obsessed with it or pretend to be. She finally cornered him and grabbed it and held it and told him to call her sometime. The tweener was bright red and tried to act cool like it happened everyday but just ended up looking like an idiot. He also called her a ho after she left. Idiot.

Baby, Baby, Baby. The Only Girl In The World

I would say they were both idiots:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    herejohno wrote: »
    [/B]

He's quite entitled to say what he wants about her after that incident. Who does she think she is. Not all men want to be groped you know.
    Forum Member
    herejohno wrote: »
    [/B]

Yep. :D Pretty much team nobody.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    He's quite entitled to say what he wants about her after that incident. Who does she think she is. Not all men want to be groped you know.

Completely agree, a deeply annoying immature prat he might be, but her behaviour was awful, positions reversed and he was trying to grope and sexually molest a female (even 'jokingly') and there's rightly be an outcry - just because he's a twonk doesn't make it okay.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    He's quite entitled to say what he wants about her after that incident. Who does she think she is. Not all men want to be groped you know.[/QUOTE

Yeah, it goes both ways, sexual harassment is not cool, not even when it is done by women,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member

Who knows the truth only them two. Some men not all wouldnt mind being groped by her but I do get what your saying.
    Forum Member
    From New York Post:

Which megastar is being buzzed about for milking an injury to cover up for poor box office?

From CDAN:

This son of a former A+ list mostly movie actor is afraid to come out to his parents. Well, he is not scared to come out to his mom, but thinks she will tell the dad. Considering what the dad has said in the past about gay people in private, i think i would be scared too.

From CDAN:

This A+ list celebrity was out of the spotlight for three days because of an incident at home. It seems as if she was passed an unauthorized cell phone and was using it to make contact with someone who has been out of her life for a few years now. That person is now shopping stories to the tabloids about what she told him. If you believe the guy, it is crazy stuff. Our celebrity was basically grounded.
    Forum Member
    From New York Post:

Which megastar is being buzzed about for milking an injury to cover up for poor box office?

From CDAN:

This son of a former A+ list mostly movie actor is afraid to come out to his parents. Well, he is not scared to come out to his mom, but thinks she will tell the dad. Considering what the dad has said in the past about gay people in private, i think i would be scared too.

From CDAN:

This A+ list celebrity was out of the spotlight for three days because of an incident at home. It seems as if she was passed an unauthorized cell phone and was using it to make contact with someone who has been out of her life for a few years now. That person is now shopping stories to the tabloids about what she told him. If you believe the guy, it is crazy stuff. Our celebrity was basically grounded.

#1: After Earth?

#2: Terminator's son

#3: Poor Baby... One More Time.
This discussion has been closed.