Options

Trollied Series 2

Comments

• Options
    ScoundreldaysScoundreldays Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love this series:D
    Bought series 1 on dvd as I can't get sky tv, thought I'd have to wait ages to watch the 2nd series as the dvd isn't due out until December but thanks to You tube I've been able to catch up on the current series. Not often laugh out loud at a tv show but I do with this.
  • Options
    lloydsimcolloydsimco Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    How come Sky are not blocking the YouTube episodes??
  • Options
    chuffnobblerchuffnobbler Posts: 10,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone know when it's due for a repeat again? I know it's endingt his week, but my Skyplus box died and took the whole series with it. I can't get any sense out of the Sky website.

Anyone?

Series One was a real favourite at Chuff Mansions, and we're gutted to have missed out on Series Two. Especially cos Stephanie Beacham's in it.
  • Options
    addixaddix Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    Good show for last in series. Behind the scenes just started.
  • Options
    TRIPSTRIPS Posts: 3,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love the show but enjoyed first series better.
  • Options
    ScoundreldaysScoundreldays Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lloydsimco wrote: »
    How come Sky are not blocking the YouTube episodes??

I think they are now. Just looked on my youtube account and all the episodes I'd watched have now been deleted due to copyright infringements.
    Pleased I watched them all before they were:D
  • Options
    CatWolfCatWolf Posts: 2,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last episode was epic. A truly brilliant series was series 2

cant wait for 3

its the best thing on UK tv at mo
  • Options
    LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Leighton at the end. Enough to scar the young lad for life. ;)
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Not to mention the viewers
  • Options
    Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love this show so so funny!

Do we know if lorraine will be in future episodes? I didnt like her at first but miss her now.

Glad to hear there is an xmas special yay
  • Options
    COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1 hour Christmas Special Tonight at 9pm can't wait
  • Options
    COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone watching it
  • Options
    far2coolfar2cool Posts: 6,334
    Forum Member
    Yup, not bad,

this show was crying out for a xmas special
  • Options
    clm2071clm2071 Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    Enjoying it so far
  • Options
    plattyplatty Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This has been fantastic :D , can't wait for next series
  • Options
    cromerladcromerlad Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I 'taped' it and watched it... it was great, probably the best comedy i've watched this festive season... I didn't realise it was on for an hour... I reckon an AWESOME half hour of comedy was pulled/streched over an hour for the sake of it...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watched this last night and just loved it,cant believe I have missed out on the last series,a bit like Miranda and Mount Pleasant, both which I came across when I was flicking through and missed first time round,,the trouble is there are just so many channels I must miss out on loads.
  • Options
    MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enjoyed this xmas special, actually shouted at tv at the end for Kieron to go after Katie, realise he didn't know she was walking, probably presumed she got a taxi but still felt the need to shout at him:D
  • Options
    madj40madj40 Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved the christmas special and the second series, I never watched the first series as I was influenced by by some negative posts, Wish I had now, wonder if it will be repeated.look forward to a new series..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I thought it was a good christmas special as it had some different scenes that you expect from a christmas special such as the guest stars, the staff party and a bit of pathos.
  • Options
    Hugh LetdownHugh Letdown Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite cheap.

It's been leading up to this. The "fixer" monkey's, piling in to a success... have come to make their mess. The show is done.

A (very) few good moments (mostly Addy's) but mostly cheap, formulaic and over-the-top twaddle.
  • Options
    Aidan11Aidan11 Posts: 539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This was spot on this Xmas Special.

Loved Ian Botham fighting with Andy.

Poor Neville. Almost got lucky.
  • Options
    Bald1Bald1 Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    I loved the first series and have loved the second series even more.

Watched the Christmas special yesterday and was not disappointed. Watched it again today :)

I have to say that Lorraine portrayed an ex Iceland manager down to a tee. I used to work for iceland and most managers were bullying, pushy and insulting and no matter how hard you worked it was never enough.

I think the two women on Customer Services are great but in series 2 they were not as funny as most of the banter was to do with the pregnancy.

Leighton is excellent (check out White Van Man on BBC3, his character is similiar) and like some people have said, every supermarket has one like him. Where I live, the ASDA has more like him than it does intelligent employees.

I didn't realise until watching the Christmas episode the second time that the checkout girl who spoke to Colin in the other branch was played by the same girl who plays Lisa (I know derr!) I thought it was someone who looked similiar to her. Just goes to show how too much make up doesn't work.

Bring on Series 3
  • Options
    pembo2004pembo2004 Posts: 4,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bald1 wrote: »
    I loved the first series and have loved the second series even more.

Watched the Christmas special yesterday and was not disappointed. Watched it again today :)

I have to say that Lorraine portrayed an ex Iceland manager down to a tee. I used to work for iceland and most managers were bullying, pushy and insulting and no matter how hard you worked it was never enough.

I think the two women on Customer Services are great but in series 2 they were not as funny as most of the banter was to do with the pregnancy.

Leighton is excellent (check out White Van Man on BBC3, his character is similiar) and like some people have said, every supermarket has one like him. Where I live, the ASDA has more like him than it does intelligent employees.

I didn't realise until watching the Christmas episode the second time that the checkout girl who spoke to Colin in the other branch was played by the same girl who plays Lisa (I know derr!) I thought it was someone who looked similiar to her. Just goes to show how too much make up doesn't work.

Bring on Series 3

for real?? wow she looks fit with make up on
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Surpsired people misssed it. I thought it was an obvious in joke.