18910111214»

Comments

• Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing screams “tosser” more than a self-glorifying non-entity who talks about himself in the third person.

:D:D:D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    :D:D:D

He is such a plank. :D
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    He is such a plank. :D

Totally! :D

Although I do think there is something genuinely sinister about him too.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

After watching him in that programme the other night I think he lives in a fantasy world and has some serious issues
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Best line from that article............

"Nothing screams “tosser” more than a self-glorifying non-entity who talks about himself in the third person"

Whoever talks about themselves as a third person should be shot:eek:

Oops just noticed my comment has already been pointed out.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone watched him on CBB, they will be under no illusions of how deluded he is.

He's Alex f***ing Reid - the next James Bond :eek:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not sure on the sinister but he does have a definite creepy vibe about him and is well and truly delusional about his place in the scheme of things. Almost like he's been brainwashed by a cult... except the cult is The Cult of Alex Reid.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Not sure on the sinister but he does have a definite creepy vibe about him and is well and truly delusional about his place in the scheme of things. Almost like he's been brainwashed by a cult... except the cult is The Cult of Alex Reid.

Are you sure that's not a spelling mistake? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After watching him in that programme the other night I think he lives in a fantasy world and has some serious issues

I find the guy totally unwatchable. That's how much he creeps me out.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find the guy totally unwatchable. That's how much he creeps me out.

Really?. And to think KP took him home to live with her children within a few days of meeting him. :eek: What a mother eh!
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Really?. And to think KP took him home to live with her children within a few days of meeting him. :eek: What a mother eh!

He became Daddy Alex very quickly too ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes.

I can't understand women who introduce each and every new fling to their children after, what, a day? It's not within my understanding in how I know to behave and is something I'll never be able to make any sense out of.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've had to laugh at their 'Sun' sex revelations of each other :D And I've thoroughly enjoyed reading them as well. They've made my Sundays these last couple of weeks :D:D
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member

I was appalled at the time as his cross dressing gave pointers to a more than colourful sex acts.

He is at liberty to do what he wants as a single person but to allow him and his fetishes at close quarters, so quickly to her children was negligent of their wellbeing and safety.

Not saying he was a danger to them but she couldn't know that for certain when she moved him into her house.

Yet she did it again and again with Leo and her latest bloke.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    I was appalled at the time as his cross dressing gave pointers to a more than colourful sex acts.

He is at liberty to do what he wants as a single person but to allow him and his fetishes at close quarters, so quickly to her children was negligent of their wellbeing and safety.

Not saying he was a danger to them but she couldn't know that for certain when she moved him into her house.

Yet she did it again and again with Leo and her latest bloke.

Yep, she didn't learn did she?. How anybody can hold her in high esteem in any area of life, really puzzles me :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes.

I can't understand women who introduce each and every new fling to their children after, what, a day? It's not within my understanding in how I know to behave and is something I'll never be able to make any sense out of.

That's the thing for me. Fair enough, no one expects her to live the life of a nun and if she wants to shag every man who crosses her path, then go on love, fill your boots.But do it away from your family life at least until you're sure the relationship has legs. And certainly don't have them shacked up in the marital bed while the sheets are still warm from the last husband
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has she denied anything Alex has said about her in yesterdays news? Or is she just going to sue him?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    That's the thing for me. Fair enough, no one expects her to live the life of a nun and if she wants to shag every man who crosses her path, then go on love, fill your boots.But do it away from your family life at least until you're sure the relationship has legs. And certainly don't have them shacked up in the marital bed while the sheets are still warm from the last husband

Hear, hear.

What people do behind closed doors is none of my business but when someone is so brainless when it comes to the care of their children and then flaunts that idiocy for all to see you bet I'm going to judge them. Poor kids. It's not hard to see why so many children in Britain are totally f-ed up.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder who eventually got custody of the Pink Sex Machine..? Still utterly amazed such a thing exists...:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    I wonder who eventually got custody of the Pink Sex Machine..? Still utterly amazed such a thing exists...:D

Fantastic!! I loved reading all this....where can I get one??! :D