Ryan Air - taking phone charger in hand luggage

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 747
Forum Member
✭✭
Hi all - does anyone know if it's ok to pack your mobile phone charger in your hand luggage when flying with Ryan Air? Just a domestic flight from Inverness to East Midlands so only taking one bag in the cabin with me.

Can't get anything from their website and their customer service phone line (and I use that term loosely) is constantly engaged!

Thanks!

Comments

• butterworthbutterworth Posts: 17,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah - its fine

ETA - I do it all the time
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johnny_t wrote: »
    Yeah - its fine

ETA - I do it all the time

Thanks Johnny - much appreciated. :)
  • *Eileen**Eileen* Posts: 9,881
    Forum Member
    I've not flown Ryan Air recently but have been flown BMIBaby several times there and back in a day to Belfast on business and have always had a phone charger in my hand luggage.
  • maccymaccy Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    What they said.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheers all. Charger in luggage. Passport and on-line boarding pass at the ready. Off to Inverness. Be in Nottingham with some mates for a drink by 5pm!!! Happy Days. :D
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Great stuff! As the others said, you'll be fine with the phone charger in your luggage, I do it a lot as well. Enjoy your trip! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it possible to enjoy a Ryan Air cattle-truck flight? ;)
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    No, I don't think so. I could write a book on my Ryan Air experiences but there's nothing glamourous about flying with them. I hate being squashed in the seats and having no luggage. Do your best anyway!