Simon Cowell is he or isn't he??? (Part 2)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,486
Administrator
Mrs BBV wrote: »
Loving the way Julie downgrades the gold digger to one of 'these' girls. Bet there's some serious fuming going on in La La land. :D

This thread is a continuation of: Simon Cowell is he or isn't he???

Comments

• IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cowell planning lottery-style gameshow?

I hear the working title is 'Give me your fockin money, again' :rolleyes:
  • allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    Cowell planning lottery-style gameshow?

I hear the working title is 'Give me your fockin money, again' :rolleyes:

Thats a bit off topic Ivan.... ;) Or is that show POTENTIALLY quite gay? Is it or isnt it?

Get back to the CORE issues please....speshally now we have a PART TWO. Sad day for Max Clifford Associates - Happy Day for DS's meddlesome posters :D .

SO.....it appears Kerching is (or soon will be) consigned to the squadron of "exes" but my inner love sensor detects this one wont be invited back into the fold to share the power plate with Snit in the near future.

However....who WAS the "Mystery Brunette" that he rolled up with, alongside Jackie to the studio on Saturday?? ...has Max implemented Operation Quick Find Another Bloody Beard already or was she an innocent (but spookily "on prototype") friend?? The world NEEDS TO KNOW.

**If not The World, then at least this thread.....:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I thought Louis had answered that question :p

Louis Walsh: 'Simon Cowell is not gay'

"Cowell is camp but not homosexual."

I wonder how he found out, if he hit on him or something :D
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    IvanIV wrote: »
    Well, I thought Louis had answered that question :p

Louis Walsh: 'Simon Cowell is not gay'

"Cowell is camp but not homosexual."

I wonder how he found out, if he hit on him or something :D

Are you suggesting Louis is gay :eek::eek::eek: (;) )
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie5 wrote: »

However....who WAS the "Mystery Brunette" that he rolled up with, alongside Jackie to the studio on Saturday?? ...has Max implemented Operation Quick Find Another Bloody Beard already or was she an innocent (but spookily "on prototype") friend?? The world NEEDS TO KNOW.

**If not The World, then at least this thread.....:D

Maybe Si was hoping the Daily Mail would lazily pretend she was Kerching? They did roll out enough photos of Jackie and were happy to label her as 'Mezhgan' in the beginning!

It's a shame Jackie's married. She really would be the perfect choice for him. They always look so happy together and actually have real chemistry.
  • dexydaldexydal Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MICH78 wrote: »
    It's a shame Jackie's married. She really would be the perfect choice for him. They always look so happy together and actually have real chemistry.

I have always thought that too. They had a chance before she was married, but I think they are better friends then partners. Sometimes that just happens.
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hooray for part two

*chinks glasses*

Honestly one of the funnest threads on here :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just looking at some recent pics of Ryan on Twitter and noticed a woman in the background of one who looks remarkably like the 'mystery brunette'!

http://twitpic.com/2z1gbf

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/hxesg3UOlX4/Simon+Cowell+Fountain+Studios/rcwCtDxCsy0/Simon+Cowell
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just looking at some recent pics of Ryan on Twitter and noticed a woman in the background of one who looks remarkably like the 'mystery brunette'!

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/hxesg3UOlX4/Simon+Cowell+Fountain+Studios/rcwCtDxCsy0/Simon+Cowell

Oooh nice work Detective Inspector Mich ;) .

I wonder who she is...and what the connection is? It could be the same person.....anyone here from M16 and has face recognition software? :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh nice work Detective Inspector Mich ;) .

I wonder who she is...and what the connection is? It could be the same person.....anyone here from M16 and has face recognition software? :D:D

Oh well spotted! It does look like her. I really want to know who she is now.

The twit pic was posted last Tuesday and if it was her, she was here on Saturday.......interesting.

I wonder if she is something to do with production or the US television network. It looks like she has paperwork in front of her in the pic. She could have come over to see how our X Factor works over here, that would explain why she arrived with Simon too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dexydal wrote: »
    Oh well spotted! It does look like her. I really want to know who she is now.

The twit pic was posted last Tuesday and if it was her, she was here on Saturday.......interesting.

Ryan and Simon's lives are so intricately woven its really quite adorable ;) - I wonder who she is. Maybe she is "in training" and part of her internship is to make sure she gets on famously with Ry Guy? Kerching failed spectacularly, so the next one needs a bit of media savvy - and who better to instruct than King of Modern Media, Mr Seacrest? Plus he can tell her how many sugars Si has in his tea and whether he likes Corrie or Eastenders Sky Plussed? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryan and Simon's lives are so intricately woven its really quite adorable ;) - I wonder who she is. Maybe she is "in training" and part of her internship is to make sure she gets on famously with Ry Guy? Kerching failed spectacularly, so the next one needs a bit of media savvy - and who better to instruct than King of Modern Media, Mr Seacrest? Plus he can tell her how many sugars Si has in his tea and whether he likes Corrie or Eastenders Sky Plussed? ;)

BEHAVE!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He certainly has a beard type :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol so we have 2 plausible theories - she's a TV exec hopefully here to finalise Ryan's deal as an XF judge, or, she's a beard-in-waiting.

Either way, i want some hush money Max!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol so we have 2 plausible theories - she's a TV exec hopefully here to finalise Ryan's deal as an XF judge, or, she's a beard-in-waiting.

Now did I mention Ryan?? Just a TV exec linked with the US X Factor I said. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Either way, i want some hush money Max!

Look, Id be onboard the Simon Is Straight train for a small fee (well, a Mini Cooper please ;) ) and post eternally on here that Si shagged me and my posse of Essex mates senseless with his impressive "love weapon". Max only has to PM me. I could do this Gold Digging lark, no problem.

If this new "Mystery Brunette" is going to be slotted in as this months new beard, I hope she has a sense of humour and a twitter account ;) - cant be doing with a serious one like nettle-faced Mish(now gone - HA!). It will be much easier for SI if he gets a beard we approve of...:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be much easier for SI if he gets a beard we approve of...:D

He could make it into a reality show, Beard Factor and we'd send texts to the one who can make him look smitten the best ;)
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon made a strange little comment about "bottoms" in his bed on Xtra Factor this weekend. Jus' sayin' ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dexydal wrote: »
    Now did I mention Ryan?? Just a TV exec linked with the US X Factor I said. :)

OK so i added my own little dream in there, but i have a good feeling about this. It's the long term plan once he's ditched dreary old Idol. I noticed that Tony agreed with Allie's comment on Twitter that Si needs Ryan to 'bounce' off ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon made a strange little comment about "bottoms" in his bed on Xtra Factor this weekend. Jus' sayin' ;)

I noticed that and had a little snigger :D
    OK so i added my own little dream in there, but i have a good feeling about this. It's the long term plan once he's ditched dreary old Idol. I noticed that Tony agreed with Allie's comment on Twitter that Si needs Ryan to 'bounce' off ;)

:D I agree - Ryan needs shot of Idol - which is going to look SO boring against the camp onslaught of X Factor...lets hope it bombs and frees up Ry for the judging panel of XF.

* I dont think Tony quite got my smutty innuendo do you? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I did notice that too, but not sure he was thinking the same as you and Allie ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Unfortunately Konnie was far too lame to take that priceless comment further. I'm sure Holly would have at least graced us with a :eek: face.

Louis on the other hand, embraces the full set. Not quite what i expected.
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately Konnie was far too lame to take that priceless comment further. I'm sure Holly would have at least graced us with a :eek: face.

Louis on the other hand, embraces the full set. Not quite what i expected.

Glad it wasn't just me who picked up on that. My face went from :eek:>>:rolleyes:>>:D

Simon Cowell fits my "type" in ways, and as we all know, the clues are there if you look. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I

:D I agree - Ryan needs shot of Idol - which is going to look SO boring against the camp onslaught of X Factor...lets hope it bombs and frees up Ry for the judging panel of XF.

* I dont think Tony quite got my smutty innuendo do you? ;)

I hope America knows what it's let themselves in for. Bongos, squiggly & diddly's randon appearences and male judges trying to out camp each other. Extra points if Brian brings back those roller skaters 'who couldn't skate'. We might not have the best singers, but we know entertainment. This show is so Ryan, he would love it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope America knows what it's let themselves in for. Bongos, squiggly & diddly's randon appearences and male judges trying to out camp each other. Extra points if Brian brings back those roller skaters 'who couldn't skate'. We might not have the best singers, but we know entertainment. This show is so Ryan, he would love it.

After last years comatose Idol Season, America is ready for X Factor and its shedload of campy fabulousness. Simon and Ryan at opposing ends of the panel with a couple of token "chicks" inbetween they can pretend to flirt with, whilst they trade gay innuendo and have fake spats over the acts that no-one is interested in over the desk...just what SUPERB TV that would be eh? Brian also has to be shipped over , along with his Perspex Steps of doom, his wardrobe of stretchy lycra costumes, a containers worth of glittery tickertape and enough pyrotechnics to ignite Paula Abduls alcohol fumed breath (assuming she gets a spot on the panel). God, it will be bloody amazing.

Who is interested in the likes of Lee Dewyze who could just about hold a note but was as interesting as Paris Hiltons fingernail? Brazillian sex pests with medallions and the ability to mash up the Spice Girls and Ricky Martin is the future of TV :D . Ryan is SO suited to the X Factor it would be a complete crime against television if he wasnt on it in some shape or form.

Are you listening Simon???:p