Little Mix Discussion Thread - singles & upcoming debut album (Part 6)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,496
Administrator
Rayforever wrote: »
Mixers Magnets UK Event: DATE CHANGE
Apr 9, 2013

Hey UK Mixers!

So…you’re probably all looking out for a bit more news on your Mixers Magnets event aren’t you?

The event was originally set for this Saturday 13th April, but we appreciate this is pretty short notice for you all - so we’ve decided to give you a bit longer to gear up for the big day.

The UK Mixers Magnets event is now in the calendar for Saturday 10th May.

We’ll be back soon with more news on the occasion, so until then…STAY TUNED…
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1802628

Comments

• LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
      Forum Member
      Well that will fit in with the How Ya Doin' single release promo ;)

Edit: Part 6! :eek:
    • RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
      Forum Member
      Well that will fit in with the How Ya Doin' single release promo ;)

Edit: Part 6! :eek:

This is a Friday so could cause a bit of problem for the younger fans who have school on that day
    • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Yeeeah Part 6! :D
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
      Forum Member

Why Leigh-Anne, why?

I know she's in need for a new hair style as she's had her previous one for almost 2 months now, but they should permanently ditch this hair style because it doesn't look good on any of them! And those trousers (or are they trousers?), just no no no no no! I'm sorry but this is the worst she's looked in a while.

HYD is still climbing on iTunes, should I be worrying about the sales of the single mix now?
      Forum Member
      Rayforever wrote: »
      This is a Friday so could cause a bit of problem for the younger fans who have school on that day

But they said "Saturday 10th May", maybe they just got the date wrong thinking 10th was a Saturday.
    • davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
      Forum Member
      I just think they have the date wrong, it's going to be at night anyway
    • old mixerold mixer Posts: 2,635
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I must be reactionary :eek:

Because I like this :- http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4879405/little-mixs-leigh-anne-pinnock-says-yee-ha-to-fashion-fail.html

There were far worse outfits on the streets in the 60's/70's;)
    • old mixerold mixer Posts: 2,635
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      nooneoo wrote: »
      But they said "Saturday 10th May", maybe they just got the date wrong thinking 10th was a Saturday.

Follow link on their site -- It states FRi 10th May (now):D
      Forum Member
      MTV Movie Awards is next week and that will have a few music stars promo'ing their songs which could push Wings down, also Glee is back so on thursdays, possibly expect Wings to fall slightly but then it'll rise again because these wings are meant to fly :D (cringe)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      How Ya Doin' is now #58! :eek:

Also here is the top posters from Part 5.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=1802628

I moved up to 5th after a late post surge ;)
    • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
      Forum Member
      I'm not sure I want the album version of HYD to rise so much as I want the single version to do better.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      MTV Movie Awards is next week and that will have a few music stars promo'ing their songs which could push Wings down, also Glee is back so on thursdays, possibly expect Wings to fall slightly but then it'll rise again because these wings are meant to fly :D (cringe)

lol It just gets pushed down. When it's getting on good position on going up then they slump back down. I hope all the new releases week by week don't affect it like it did last time.

Also if HYD starts to chart higher, I believe that Syco would bring it forward, no way will they miss an opportunity on getting top ten (or possible number 1) here or good sales .....
    • Emma_WaughmanEmma_Waughman Posts: 12,932
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Oww a new thread :O
    • casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,436
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      The Little Mix singer wore red velour trousers similiar to cowboy-style chaps as she headed out with friends on Monday night.

I'd say that was more Miss Kitty than Marshal Matt Dillon [/Gunsmoke reference]. As far as the hair I think we've only seen her wear it short like that when she wants to ditch the extensions for a bit. I liked it when we saw her during the April Fools videos, it makes her look sassier.

Ever since she got the back tattoo she's been covered up more.
    • davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
      Forum Member
      zayn just tweeted on twitter to watch the girls music video, so if you hate reading comments about zayn I would stay clear
    • casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,436
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      http://www.popjustice.com/briefing/the-union-j-single-its-good/112865/
      Who did you make the single with?
      George: Steve Mac.

The boyband legend!
      Jaymi: Yes, he co-wrote ‘Flying Without Wings’, and ‘Gotta Be You’ for One Direction. And had lots of success with Susan Boyle. It’s weird to go into his office and see 40m record sales on the wall. He’s an amazing guy to work with.
      George: He also wrote my favourite song on the Little Mix album – ‘Turn Your Face’.

I'm never sure if its a good thing when a boyband references a girl group, because of their jealous fans.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Wowzza somethings that people say

Edit: It's having some kind of bad effect
      Forum Member
      Do we think we'll get a TV performance for HYD? Hopefully we get one later when the song enters top 40, that should give it a good boost.

Edit: #56 now.
      When the song was just announced as the 4th single, many people predicted it wouldn't even make top 40, now look what's happening.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Chem wrote: »
      Wowzza somethings that people say

What's your post about? :)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      1992 wrote: »
      What's your post about? :)

I was responding to Dave's post....

Also I hope there is no weird songs like PJ and Duncan when HYD is out. Like this week Ding Dong Witch is dead song is charting because Margret Thatcher (Some times I'm like WTF to UK :confused:) It's got a chance for Number 1 which is quite shocking .......
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Chem wrote: »
      I was responding to Dave's post....

Also I hope there is no weird songs like PJ and Duncan when HYD is out. Like this week Ding Dong Witch is dead song is charting because Margret Thatcher (Some times I'm like WTF to UK :confused:) It's got a chance for Number 1 which is quite shocking .......

I thought that but this bit confused me lol

Yeah I remember saying a few weeks ago if their is no random song out HYD could go top 5.

I hope it outpeaks CYL. If it doesnt their is no justice!!!!! :D
    • PJ RiverPJ River Posts: 1,050
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      davem1234 wrote: »
      zayn just tweeted on twitter
      Nice one ! :D

I think 5th May is in a long time. It looks like the DNA release (they took too much time to release it). One week earlier would be better.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Posted this in Part 5 shortly before it was closed: Will post it here in the new shiny part 6 aswell ;)
      The girls are on Radio 1 this Saturday!! :D Their on Matt Edmonson's show playing his game Pie Tennis which is a great game btw! :D
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I thought that but this bit confused me lol

Yeah I remember saying a few weeks ago if their is no random song out HYD could go top 5.

I hope it outpeaks CYL. If it doesnt their is no justice!!!!! :D

LOL no, I was saying that it's having a bad effect/affect (don't know which one to use :p) because everyone seems to jumping on the hate bandwagon......

Also I hope something don't pop up and that it is a very quite week, so a nice top ten will do thank you :D
      Forum Member
      How Ya Doin' is now #58! :eek:

Also here is the top posters from Part 5.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=1802628

I moved up to 5th after a late post surge ;)

One spot out of the Top 10. I feel like Little Mix :p.
    This discussion has been closed.