Vile Jeremy Kyle preyed on me when I was just 16

gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
Forum Member
TV'S holier-than-thou talk show king Jeremy Kyle has a dirty secret to rival any of the lowlife guests he pillories on screen.
The slick-talking star lured a 16-year-old schoolgirl into a lust-fuelled fling by promising to get her into showbiz.

Kyle became infatuated with pretty Becky Hayes when she did work experience at the radio station where he was a DJ. Now she has revealed to a close friend how the schemer:

PLEADED for her to dress up in school uniform for him,
CONFESSED he was pleasuring himself as he fantasised about it,
ADMITTED he was turned on by the fact she was a virgin,
CALLED her for phone sex as she walked home from school,
INVITED her to a swingers' party,
GROPED her intimately in his car and murmured: "I want to do you..."

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/2810_kyle.shtml

NOTW wants to bring him down

Comments

• SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone who reads Popbitch and Holymoly on a regular basis would have seen this coming a mile off! There is lots more to come out about him, trust me ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    Sounds more like two silly girls have got together and found the perfect way to make a bit of cash
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes TP, just like KK and cabbie are holier than thou.
    wise up...Fast!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    yes TP, just like KK and cabbie are holier than thou.
    wise up...Fast!

My eyes are wide open
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He turned to me and said, ‘Massage my balls.

Just when I thought Jeremy Kyle couldn't get more awesome. I am absolutely in hysterics at this.
  • nogoodbyesnogoodbyes Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am speechless and shocked :eek:!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle took his confessions show to Virgin Radio before hitting the big time and becoming a trusted household name on TV.

How has he ever been a 'trusted' name?

If she was 16 when the alleged affair took place then as sleazy and exploitative as it is she was considered old enough to give consent.

If he was her teacher he'd have committed an offence but I'm not sure what the rules are about work experience.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle can prey on me any time he likes:eek:;)
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If she was 16 when the alleged affair took place then as sleazy and exploitative as it is she was considered old enough to give consent.

If he was her teacher he'd have committed an offence but I'm not sure what the rules are about work experience.

Exactly, it may be sleazy but she was above the age of consent so there was nothing illegal taking place.

One might ask if he preyed on her as the headline says was she so traumatised by it all that it took her 7 years to sell her story to the papers ?

The News of the World and their colleagues at The Sun have one goal in mind at all times, build people up and then knock them down . The Royal family are top of the list ( courtesy of Rupoert Murdoch ) followed by the A to C list celebs then on quiet news days they go for the Z list.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still finding "Massage my balls" hilarious.
  • ILoveMyDogILoveMyDog Posts: 26,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle can prey on me any time he likes:eek:;)

:eek: Only if you dress as a schoolgirl, he likes that
  • pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member

Sexual harrassment in the workplace?
  • nogoodbyesnogoodbyes Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We don't know if the story is true, it could just be a case of a girl who wants to shock the nation with lies so that it gives her a huge sum of money!!
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    pegasus2 wrote: »
    Sexual harrassment in the workplace?

If she felt so harassed then why didn't she report it?
  • floraandfaunafloraandfauna Posts: 8,520
    Forum Member
    He's a man, no offence, but what's new ;)

He didn't do anything illegal and why is a 16 year old going to the papers, why didn't she go to her mum and say something. If she was being harrassed and it was upsetting her then surely she would have been withdrawn or there would have been some signs :confused:

If she couldn't go to her mum then how the hell can she go to the papers if it's so bad!!!
  • ILoveMyDogILoveMyDog Posts: 26,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This was in 2000, it's probably a load of bollox anyway.

"He'd say, ‘I want to do you....' and describe exactly how. You could tell he was getting excited, there'd be heavy breathing and all the noises :eek:
  • dollylovesshoesdollylovesshoes Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm still finding "Massage my balls" hilarious.

More like his *hazelnuts*:eek::D
  • MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bexi_Belle wrote: »
    This was in 2000, it's probably a load of bollox anyway.

"He'd say, ‘I want to do you....' and describe exactly how. You could tell he was getting excited, there'd be heavy breathing and all the noises :eek:

But sadly, no evidence from the teeny weeny maggot in his pantaloons:D
  • DomestiquesDomestiques Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this is a non story.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whos career/life does the NOTW not want to ruin lol
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The NOTW have dish to dirt every week. It's very tiresome now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it took her 7 years to jump on the "bring Kyle Down" bandwagon,7 years of trauma etc etc.Don't get me wrong, Jeremy Kyle is pond scum as far as I am concerned, but he is still one rung higher on the evolution ladder than little slappers that kiss and tell......
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The fact that they've gone running to the NOTW seven years down the line doesn't evoke much sympathy from me either.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Kyle is a revolting little scrote.

This story doesn't change anything.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with the others who say it's a non-story which is what I thought when I read the article.

She was legal, he wasn't married and doesn't even sound like they had full sex at any time - just a bit of ball massaging :D