Peter Andre - even more chapters of "his life"

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    They cant reveal anyone if they dont know/cant prove who it is, theres no doubt it happened

How do you know they aren't in court proceedings? He said he would take her to court.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Why are you apologising to another forum member? There are loads of posts on here not about PA's current show.

Betty - If there's an article of such magnitude that is still in publication after a few years, then I'm allowed to link to it or talk about it. I didn't say it was true. Most of us here are discussing things from the outside, just going on articles like this one. If it isn't true, the people concerned need to contest it.
    I have no idea what PA's fans did to his stalker. Can you enlighten me?

I'm apologising because I'm a nice person ;)
    They sent threats ,abuse and hounded a few people .. I know a couple through twitter( when it was all going on I followed a few from both sides to keep up with what was going on) and it got very out of hand .. As I say BOTH sides don't come out of it smelling of roses
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How do you know they aren't in court proceedings? He said he would take her to court.

If it was going to court we would know by now im sure
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm apologising because I'm a nice person ;)
    They sent threats ,abuse and hounded a few people .. I know a couple through twitter( when it was all going on I followed a few from both sides to keep up with what was going on) and it got very out of hand .. As I say BOTH sides don't come out of it smelling of roses

The site already has moderators, I'm sure they could delete lots of posts if they wanted to stay exactly on topic, such as the ones about 'Stateside'.
    Did you also think 'both sides didn't come out smelling of roses' when other trolls took to twitter, such as Kenneth Tong, and the ones having a go at Gary Barlow? Or Duncan Bannetine? A troll deserves all it gets.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The site already has moderators, I'm sure they could delete lots of posts if they wanted to stay exactly on topic, such as the ones about 'Stateside'.
    Did you also think 'both sides didn't come out smelling of roses' when other trolls took to twitter, such as Kenneth Tong, and the ones having a go at Gary Barlow? Or Duncan Bannetine? A troll deserves all it gets.

Totally different topic I would be happy to discuss..on another thread...;) a two way arguement is one thing.. Tong is another
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally different topic I would be happy to discuss..on another thread...;) a two way arguement is one thing.. Tong is another

Maddock wasn't having a 2-way argument with Peter Andre.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maddock wasn't having a 2-way argument with Peter Andre.

I wasn't talking about Maddock ... Topic closed
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't talking about Maddock ... Topic closed

Who were you talking about then? Topic open.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who were you talking about then? Topic open.

The other tweeters who got involved... From both sides of the fence..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The other tweeters who got involved... From both sides of the fence..

Even playing field with the tweeters, but not with anon. stalker.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even playing field with the tweeters, but not with anon. stalker.

Alleged anon stalker.. And you can block anyone you like if they offend you.. If you don't it looks like you want the attention
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alleged anon stalker.. And you can block anyone you like if they offend you.. If you don't it looks like you want the attention

Are you saying he didn't have a stalker now?
    And he liked the attention? He did block the stalker. Blocking someone only stops you from seeing what's going on...Oh I can't be bothered Betty. If you think what she did was ok then I give up on you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you saying he didn't have a stalker now?
    And he liked the attention? He did block the stalker. Blocking someone only stops you from seeing what's going on...Oh I can't be bothered Betty. If you think what she did was ok then I give up on you.

She wasn't a stalker..isn't a stalker someone who follows you? What was tweeted was wrong..I never said what she did was ok.. That's your interpretation.. I do believe some ( not Peter ) do like having abuse... So they can use it to say they are being bullied .... But please give up on this topic.. It's boring
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would just like to say that the haddock thing was on a show last night called "don't blame it on Facebook" some ex of Andre's brother was on it saying she was arrested and had her computer and phone taken away and didn't get them back for three months, she wasn't charged as nothing was found. To this day no one knows who the haddock was - that's what it said on the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I would just like to say that the haddock thing was on a show last night called "don't blame it on Facebook" some ex of Andre's brother was on it saying she was arrested and had her computer and phone taken away and didn't get them back for three months, she wasn't charged as nothing was found. To this day no one knows who the haddock was - that's what it said on the show.

Was she? I didn't see this programme ..what channel was it on?
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was she? I didn't see this programme ..what channel was it on?

I missed it too, it was on channel 4 on a show called Don't Blame Facebook, I seen the last 10 mins and it seemed to be about people who have done stupid things or had stupid things done to them on social media. It is repeated tonight at 10.00pm on 4seven. I didn't see any of the KMaddock part so I can't say what happened.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

I'm sorry but I am disgusted with Peter for doing this.. And before I get slated for this... I understand it's his life BUT SOME THINGS SHOULD BE PRIVATE

Just a serious question... I thought peters first show was 10th Jan as the others have been cancelled.. And that he hasn't done any shows since dec 7th? How can they of filmed him AFTER his brothers death at a show ..when he hasn't done any ???
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Goaty
    Not very private

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...lity-show.html
    I'm sorry but I am disgusted with Peter for doing this.. And here I get slated for this... I understand it's his life BUT SOME THINGS SHOULD BE PRIVATE

Totally agree Betty
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, but am PMSL @ the Robocop outfit.

He really is a twot.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrswendy wrote: »
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Goaty
    Not very private

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...lity-show.html
    I'm sorry but I am disgusted with Peter for doing this.. And here I get slated for this... I understand it's his life BUT SOME THINGS SHOULD BE PRIVATE

Totally agree Betty

What I don't understand is... He hasn't done a show since his brothers death.. So how have they got footage of him doing a show on tour getting upset about his brothers death? His first show is tomorrow and his brother died 17th dec..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    What I don't understand is... He hasn't done a show since his brothers death.. So how have they got footage of him doing a show on tour getting upset about his brothers death? His first show is tomorrow and his brother died 17th dec..

This is a guy who sells everything so would it be wrong to assume that it was recorded before his death.
  • j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why am i not suprised he would sell his soul if it meant coverage
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Jaymes wrote: »
    This is a guy who sells everything so would it be wrong to assume that it was recorded before his death.

Looks like it :(