itv now has a station logo on screen

2»

Comments

• kasgkasg Posts: 4,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sexbomb wrote: »
    Can I complain to itv about that stupid dog on ch3? :rolleyes:
    You can, and you will get the same response as everyone else, see the other thread.
  • SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kasg wrote: »
    You can, and you will get the same response as everyone else, see the other thread.

So is that the same standard reply letter that was written by a human and just emailed by a robot for everyone else's replies?
  • quarryhunsletquarryhunslet Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    DragonQ wrote: »
    The only channels left without logos (I think) are BBC One, BBC One HD, BBC Two, BBC News and Channel 4. Maybe BBC Parliament too, can't remember.

EDIT: Oh, and BBC Interactive.

BBC One HD certainly does have a logo.

At least itv does not have the annoying red button logos, or perhaps the even more annoying Book Me trailer booking logos.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No it doesn't, not since last summer - you obviously don't watch it!
  • SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No it doesn't.
  • quarryhunsletquarryhunslet Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    It seems to have been reported that it has been coming and going for a while, but apparently has not been seen for a few months. It just goes to show just how insignificant it was, that I hadn't noticed it had gone.:D
  • a516a516 Posts: 5,241
    Forum Member

At least itv does not have the annoying red button logos,.

Press Green to get rid of.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Read BBC Red Button Text page 9990 on BBC TV SD Channels for other information on the Red Button.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems to have been reported that it has been coming and going for a while, but apparently has not been seen for a few months
    As I said, it disappeared permanently a long time ago. It was taken off for the Olympics, after having been intermittent for a time before, and has not returned since, not even briefly that I am aware of.