A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Drinking tea and writing my first Hudson heroes story in months :D
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How is it going got any major inspiration :)
    Forum Member
    Yeah the missing plane mystery gave me some inspiration. I wanted to write something about them being fascinated by the mystery and it reminds them how lucky they were :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I Can see the inspiration as it is big at the moment :)
    Forum Member
    That's what I was thinking :p I sort of imagined Doreen reading the news on the internet either at home or at work (she's the more tech-savvy one) and she calls Sheila in to read it and it gets them thinking :D We can all guess what they end up doing in the end ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning :)
    Forum Member
    Afternoon :p
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    Afternoon.

Mum and Dad are having friends over for dinner later on so I'm gonna be in my room eating pizza and watching endless re-runs of the OC.

How are you all? Beautiful weather in the South East of England. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm good thanks Mimi playing retro pokemon and Spotify-ing it :)

South Wales is basking in sunshine the only dampner the winds :/
    Forum Member
    Hello from the Apple Store :D No one to ones in sight. Bliss! :p I bought a wand just now :D
    Forum Member
    I could never get into pokemon as a kid though my brother watched the TV program, had the gameboy games and used to collect the cards. I dipped in and out of interest.

You spend a lot of time at the Apple store, cnbc. :) Do you have one really local to you?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved the games and the cards the TV show I watched but did little for me :p

And any one to ones around CNBC :P
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    You spend a lot of time at the Apple store, cnbc. :) Do you have one really local to you?

Yeah there's one in town. It's a reseller really but its basically an Apple store. It has a One to One training programme as well but nobody ever seems to do it. It was very empty when I went in there :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We have a re-seller in Swansea took me years to work out what the heck it was, plus it's kind of pointless as there is an Apple store in both Cardiff and Bristol :p
    Forum Member
    Evening.

What's a re-seller, guys? I've never even been into an Apple store.

I'm watching the OC with pizza seeing as my parents need the oven to prepare for their dinner party.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's like you can take in second hand and they buy it off and they probably buy new cheap and sell it on kind of like Cash Generator :).

Jus had Cajun chicken and some pasta with sauce made by my own fair hands was delicious :p how many hours will you be hauled up in your room hope it isn't too long :)
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    It's like you can take in second hand and they buy it off and they probably buy new cheap and sell it on kind of like Cash Generator :).

Jus had Cajun chicken and some pasta with sauce made by my own fair hands was delicious :p how many hours will you be hauled up in your room hope it isn't too long :)

Ahh okay. Is it a little bit like C.E.X in England then. It's all second hand stuff. :) I get DVDs in there quite a lot.

I will probably go downstairs at some point. I do know the people who are having dinner with my parents and it's not particularly formal. For now I'm just watching re-runs of the OC.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah Like C.E.X which I love but I'm not even sure Cardiff has one anymore.

And not too bad then pop down and be sociable for a bit :p
    Forum Member
    I don't think that I could ever tire of the OC. :) I've seen it so many times.
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Yeah Like C.E.X which I love but I'm not even sure Cardiff has one anymore.

And not too bad then pop down and be sociable for a bit :p

:D Yes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never watched I used to fight with my sister for the remote as she too loved it :p
    Forum Member
    Evening! I se you're talking about Apple stores :p A reseller is actually like an Apple store in that it only sells Apple products but they have to be Apple approved and there are certain guidelines they have to follow. Most of them look similar inside. They have their own versions of things like the Genius Bar and One to One classes :D They don't sell second hand Macs either.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I thought it was like that but you could also hand in unwanted Apple stuff that you neither used nor wanted or had become technologically obsolete. Guess I was totally wrong :p
    Forum Member
    No it's different to that. There are two Apple-approved resellers in my city. One is more a Genius Bar/repair centre but they do sell Mac stuff as well. I bought the plug from there last month. The other is like an Apple Store and it has its own version of One to One but nobody does it :D I bought a wand today so I've got my own magic constructive trust wand :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening :)
    Forum Member
    What are you up to HM?