Wrecking Ball Release Date?

Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,923
Forum Member
✭✭
When is it released in the UK? I notice that it went to number 1 in the U.S, so will be interesting to see how it does over here.

Comments

• scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine it'll just be released with the album, like how 'Best Thing I Never Had' was with Beyonce's 4 album.
  • PhilH36PhilH36 Posts: 26,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excuse my ignorance but the OP doesn't mention an artist! Who are we talking about here?

Edit: Just done a google search and the first name that comes up is Miley Cyrus so I assume that's the answer. Albeit Emmylou Harris made an album called Wrecking Ball, Bruce Springsteen made an album called Wrecking Ball, bit pompous of the OP to assume that everyone will know who they're talking about just from a title in my opinion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PhilH36 wrote: »
    Excuse my ignorance but the OP doesn't mention an artist! Who are we talking about here?

Edit: Just done a google search and the first name that comes up is Miley Cyrus so I assume that's the answer. Albeit Emmylou Harris made an album called Wrecking Ball, Bruce Springsteen made an album called Wrecking Ball, bit pompous of the OP to assume that everyone will know who they're talking about just from a title in my opinion.

Talk about an overreaction!
  • thewaywardbusthewaywardbus Posts: 2,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Presumably as the OP asked when IS rather than when WAS it is quite easy to assume that it is something new that is being talked about and not an old album or old song.

However I do agree that maybe people need to put more information in their posts
  • Fred E StarFred E Star Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As the Wrecking Ball video has been in the news recently and has been the subject of a lot of online interest it was fairly obvious what the post referenced.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Pompous? SMH
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I Came Here Like A Wrecking Baaaaaaaaaaalll
  • PhilH36PhilH36 Posts: 26,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, point taken that he said IS rather than WAS but still disagree that everyone should automatically know what he's talking about when given minimal information.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok, point taken that he said IS rather than WAS but still disagree that everyone should automatically know what he's talking about when given minimal information.

The majority of threads are about pop music in one way or another, so obviously to an extent you'd be expected to know what's happening in pop.
  • DizagaoxDizagaox Posts: 4,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Considering its the 2nd biggest song in the world right now on the Worldwide chart, the OP just assumed we're all clued in just a little bit.
  • abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    That's the one where the former Disney show presenter runs about in her knickers and vest and then gets naked on the wrecking ball, isn't it?

See that? I know next to nothing about modern pop music, but I knew about that video!
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I'm assuming the week before the album releases (Sept 30th) or we'll just have to cherry pick it from the album that comes out Oct 7th.