Any spaghetti western, Jackie Chan fans

quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
Forum Member
The original Django is on Monday night and Supercop on Tuesday on freeview 32 Movie Mix.

Very rare these kinds of films are on TV.

Comments

• Fowl FaxFowl Fax Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Super Cop has been on Terrestrial/freeview TV before. Bought it on DVD ages ago as Police Story 3.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Movie Mix seems to be a good channel because it plays movies that are quite obscure to many people.
    Not every film will be to everybody's taste, but they manage to select some real gems of movies.

I love many spaghetti westerns. Django is a good one.
    Directed by Sergio Corbucci who also directed The Great Silence which like Django I haven't seen shown on any channel for a very long time.
  • JMTDJMTD Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    Supercop (Or as we should call it, Police Story 3) is brilliant, love those type of old school movies, certainly Jackie Chan.

For people without freeview, the channel is called More Than Movies (More > Movies it's put up as on Sky). 185 on Sky. Always worth keeping an eye out as some right gems pop up from time to time.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    Police Story 3 is a great film! :D
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    I forget the names of these channels as either they are all similar or they are exactly the same but with different names and EPG entries.

Anyway, last year one of them went through a phase of showing shaolin movies. I think they also showed some JC stuff.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    I think Movies4Men showed some old school shaolin stuff (Exit the Dragon Enter the Tiger, Shaolin Drunk Fighter etc) dont remember any JC movies?