Nina Wadia On This Morning 14/01/13

dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,271
Forum Member
Nina will be on This Morning tomorrow from 10:30AM on
ITV1(11:30 on +1)

You can also catch on ITVPlayer

EDIT-Scheduled at 12:15pm (after Cooking with Phil Vickery)

Comments

• Top_TrumpsTop_Trumps Posts: 2,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dan2008 wrote: »
    Nina will be on This Morning tomorrow from 10:30AM on
    ITV1(11:30 on +1)

You can also catch on ITVPlayer

Scheduled at 12:15pm (after Cooking with Phil Vickery) :)
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,271
    Forum Member
    Top_Trumps wrote: »
    Thanks....Edited it now:)
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up Dan!

I record This Morning every day in case I miss something (sad I know :o) and watch it when I get in but it's good to know in advance about this interview :)
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,844
    Forum Member
    how funny. tomorrow is my birthday and nina was on loose women two years ago on the same day. :D
    Forum Member
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up Dan!

I record This Morning every day in case I miss something (sad I know :o) and watch it when I get in but it's good to know in advance about this interview :)
    No problem:)
    Just a little:p
  • funcat650funcat650 Posts: 1,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how funny. tomorrow is my birthday and nina was on loose women two years ago on the same day. :D

Happy birthday tomorrow, Mona;):)
    Forum Member
    funcat650 wrote: »
    Happy birthday tomorrow, Mona;):)

thanks id say this would be a birthday present but meh im not that fussed :p ill tape it though :)
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dan2008 wrote: »
    No problem:)
    Just a little:p

LOL!!!! :o:D

You'd be amazed how much I fast forward on it though - my kids sit often sit and laugh asking what was the point? :D But sometimes there's an actor I like or an interesting real life story. And of course there's the Sharon Marshall soap reviews!

Anyway - [highlight] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONA![/highlight]

for tomorrow!
    Forum Member

You'd be amazed how much I fast forward on it though - my kids sit often sit and laugh asking what was the point? :D But sometimes there's an actor I like or an interesting real life story. And of course there's the Sharon Marshall soap reviews!

for tomorrow!
    Sounds like a prison sentence to me:eek::D
    Forum Member

for tomorrow!
    i kinda did the same thing for a while. till my space on sky+ went down and couldnt be bothered anymore. lol

and thanks again lol gonna be the same as any other day though. :)
  • ParoFlameParoFlame Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Happy Birthday for tomorrow! :)
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Thanks dan :)

Happy Birthday mona x
    Forum Member
    ParoFlame wrote: »
    Happy Birthday for tomorrow! :)
    vald wrote: »
    Thanks dan :)

Happy Birthday mona x

Forum Member

So should be on now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is now;)
  • towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I knew that Marc Elliott leaving played a part in Nina's decision to leave, along with her feeling that 'things hadn't felt right for a while' - which possibly means the writing not being great - and losing some close friends.
    Forum Member
    A few things I picked up on there.....she wanted to be killed off, Marc's leaving was the trigger to her decision and her leaving is not just about Aleysha. The last being good news for me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A few things I picked up on there.....she wanted to be killed off, Marc's leaving was the trigger to her decision and her leaving is not just about Aleysha. The last being good news for me.

Wanted to be killed off but producers are leaving the door open if she want to come back :confused:
  • walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member

Interesting. I wonder if her recent Minute Mart application will play a role in it too then. :sleep:

As much as I love Zainab, death seems the only way they could write her out on a long-term basis. I just can't see her leaving her family permanently while she's alive.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wanted to be killed off but producers are leaving the door open if she want to come back :confused:

The producers may believe that Nina could change her mind about going back a few years down the line, so it's not that strange. Zainab is too valuable to kill off, whether Nina wanted it or not.

I'm pleased that she and Marc are working together on a comedy, though I'm not sure whether it's a play or for television.
  • Gwen_PYCGwen_PYC Posts: 2,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. It would be crazy to kill off Zainab. She is one of the best characters in recent years. If there is any chance she might return, they have to leave the door open.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    towers wrote: »
    The producers may believe that Nina could change her mind about going back a few years down the line, so it's not that strange. Zainab is too valuable to kill off, whether Nina wanted it or not.

I'm pleased that she and Marc are working together on a comedy, though I'm not sure whether it's a play or for television.

Glad no death for her, what else was said? She filmed her final scenes last month, a wedding is happening next month. I was struggling to hear no thanks to Philip Schofield, does he watch EastEnders?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad no death for her, what else was said? She filmed her final scenes last month, a wedding is happening next month. I was struggling to hear no thanks to Philip Schofield, does he watch EastEnders?

She filmed her final scenes in December and there's a Masood wedding in February.

Ayesha isn't the main reason Zainab leaves - so an affair between Ayesha and Masood doesn't sound likely - and something about being married to Masood for 30 years. I wonder if Zainab is simply bored with her life and this Area Manager thing that Denise brought up is another hint of her reason for leaving.

She and the rest of the Masood clan - as actors - are very close and Marc Elliott ( Syed ) is writing a comedy for her 'Fortunes Fall' playing a lesbian character - or a character whose pretending to be a lesbian - and one who's closer to Nina's real life personality than Zainab.

Her 5 year old son is taking an interest in her work. ( she has older daughters as well )

She lost some friends last year - who were a similar age to herself - which made her feel like she needed to move on with her life and that things at EE hadn't felt right for a while. Marc's decision to leave made her own decision easier.
  • Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm betting they haven't killed her off because they want her back for Masood's exit whenever that is. Nitin joined the show after Nina so his contract probably hasn't run out yet. I'm betting he leaves in the near future. But it sounds like Zainab's exit will be crap. She's going to do a Yolande and just bog off for a job because she's bored with her life. I don't blame Nina for quitting. The Masoods have become a joke. Although they're still watchable which is more than can be said for most.