100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    didn't this woman have a fall out with a magazine man when he allegedly had a three way with her (legal) daughter?

Was this just a rumour?? :eek::eek::eek:

i thought she fell out with her daughter because she still had a friendship with that 70s show guy and his castmates. only last wk in the mail she was pictured on holiday with an actor from 70s show...
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    But was she just 'along for the ride'?

I agree with fefster that 'along for the ride' is a clue.

Mrs Zorro was in a film called Along for the Ride
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,193
    Forum Member
    From Lainey Gossip:

I have been holding back a story about a sexy older movie actor who's running out of money and has been offered a TV series several times but he thinks it's beneath him.

One of my favourite stories is about how one of the most powerful, acclaimed actors in the business hates his younger counterpart, even though he chose him to be in his movie, because the younger one is way too arrogant and precious about his talent. Senior refers to him as:
    "The kid who isn't American but somehow talks like DeNiro 1976 - F**k him"
    Forum Member
    ^^^^

1st: Reds, Dick Tracy.

2nd: Doug Ross is older, The Notebook is younger. He's from Canada yet sounds like he's from Brooklyn or something.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    ^^^^

1st: Reds, Dick Tracy.

2nd: Doug Ross is older, The Notebook is younger. He's from Canada yet sounds like he's from Brooklyn or something.

The 2nd stems from the golden globes?
  • kira neryskira nerys Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard a rumour that a major UK footballer is about to come out as gay. He has a wife and kids too!

Honestly cant see this one happening,unless said player is coming to the end of his playing career,unfortunately the nature of the business he is in makes it highly unlikely that he would admit to it,disgraceful in this day and age,but true:(
  • GiraffeGirlGiraffeGirl Posts: 13,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fefster wrote: »

Could be a solid guess, although the divorce has only been rumours from about July this year.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    fefster wrote: »

Thats a good one, I will go along with that:)
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,929
    Forum Member
    I heard a rumour that a major UK footballer is about to come out as gay. He has a wife and kids too!
    Every once in a while there's a rumour that a player will come out. It would only happen if he's retired and even then unlikely.
  • statenislandstatenisland Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kira nerys wrote: »
    Honestly cant see this one happening,unless said player is coming to the end of his playing career,unfortunately the nature of the business he is in makes it highly unlikely that he would admit to it,disgraceful in this day and age,but true:(

this one is coming to the end of his career, perhaps his England career ended some time ago ;)
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Premiership player would come out as gay whilst still playing. Recent events have shown how hate filled English fans can still be
  • Chabby_BoonaChabby_Boona Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DAVID OF ESSEX - not the one married to Posh.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No Premiership player would come out as gay whilst still playing. Recent events have shown how hate filled English fans can still be

Shame as we have had a welsh rugby guy come out . Good on him and he says he hasn't had any discrimination. Sadly football isn't so civilised
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This A+ list movie star is generally all about making great action movies. He is also not very tolerant. So, it will probably come as no surprise that his daughter wants desperately to come out, but thinks it will cause her dad to never speak to her again expect when forced by circumstance. She has been dating guys because she knows it is what he expects, but is not what she wants. She wants to be free.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

This A+ list movie star is generally all about making great action movies. He is also not very tolerant. So, it will probably come as no surprise that his daughter wants desperately to come out, but thinks it will cause her dad to never speak to her again expect when forced by circumstance. She has been dating guys because she knows it is what he expects, but is not what she wants. She wants to be free.

The terminator?
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't he pro gay marriage?

As for the footballer - I wonder if it would be as bad as the expectation in practice. The rugby community coped with Roberts. Sure there are Neanderthal fans but the gay community has been in their faces for decades now on tv etc it would be nice if after all the worry it turns out fan find they care more about goal and trophies.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

Have there been any other Rumers about this?
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't he pro gay marriage?

He stopped it from happening when he was in the position to make those decisions
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

I think you and I are thinking along moore or less the same lines!
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    bookaddict wrote: »

Yep, me too. I am surprised though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member

I don't think a Premier League player would come out whilst still playing so it makes me think he's a promient UK name but maybe plays outside of the PL OR he's retired?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    bookaddict wrote: »
    dekaf wrote: »
    Yep, me too. I am surprised though.

And me :p Didn't know how to phrase it though...
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

She wants to be free? As in "They'll never take our FREEDOM"? Does Lethal Weapon have any daughters?
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh slow but I get it now and think you are spot on :D
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

#1: This former A list actress who hit it big in her teens is all grown up now and is married with children. She still acts, but has a tough time finding the same level of jobs or fame she once had when she was on top of the world. Anyway, she and he husband are splitting because the threesomes they have always enjoyed are turning into our actress and the other woman on an almost regular basis being alone and spending time together. They are even talking about having babies of their own.

#2: This foreign born A list model was at an event recently. She has dated some big names in the past and is one of those rare models who people know the name of. Anyway, at this event she was approached by a handler for an A+ R&B singer. The handler said that ______ would love for the model to come sit next to him and have a drink. The model said, "Sorry, but I don't like being around black people very much and there is no way I would date one or have people think I date one. So, thanks, but no thanks," and walked away.
This discussion has been closed.