The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    She looks older than 43 in that pic of her in the swimsuit and the straw hat, its vile looking.

Was that not Pete Burns? :confused:;)
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Katie Price has worried fans by posting a distressing message on her Twitter feed about the possibility of losing her unborn baby.
    The 43-year-old mother-of-three had a sudden outburst where she said she would know who to blame if anything were to happen to her fourth child.
    The former glamor model made allusions that she has been the victim of 'cruel' comments that may damage her health.

Why doesn't she just get off Twitter???? Seriously what in hells name is she doing pointing the finger at these people???? :rolleyes:

She's not going to be pleased at being called a 43 yr old :D

BIB: I just spat my tea all over my screen! :eek: :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    An Absolute awful thing to say..Now i'm going to say something that won't make me popular..Is she really pregnant,or is it just a scam for attention,a bit like her wedding...I just feel something is not quite right.....I will apologise if i'm wrong though.
    I thought this too. She never shows her belly, she always has something baggy on or wears scarfs to cover herself.

You would think she is so desperate to get back the attention she used to get from the media she would be showing off her baby bump..as the paps are obsessed with celebs baby bumps, something is up.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An Absolute awful thing to say..Now i'm going to say something that won't make me popular..Is she really pregnant,or is it just a scam for attention,a bit like her wedding...I just feel something is not quite right.....I will apologise if i'm wrong though.

You're not alone in you're thoughts :eek:
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's been something strange about this pregnancy from the start. She's clearly put weight on,especially round the face and in the belly in her first wedding pictures - but that can happen when you're having IVF treatment.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    I thought this too. She never shows her belly, she always has something baggy on or wears scarfs to cover herself.

You would think she is so desperate to get back the attention she used to get from the media she would be showing off her baby bump..as the paps are obsessed with celebs baby bumps, something is up.

Good grief!!! What is she up to now then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's been something strange about this pregnancy from the start. She's clearly put weight on,especially round the face and in the belly in her first wedding pictures - but that can happen when you're having IVF treatment.

How far gone is she supposed to be now?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    How far gone is she supposed to be now?

No idea...did she ever clarify? That's another mystery.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No idea...did she ever clarify? That's another mystery.

DM link says July... not that that's reliable.

I don't really see a mystery though. I still think the hasty wedding was solely to minimise criticism which means she was pregnant and knew she was pregnant well before she announced it as a 'surprise'. If the baby's due in July, then she got pregnant in Nov, probably 5 mins after she met KeiranKev.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    7 months pregnant?
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Wtf?

@MissKatiePrice: If I lose this baby there are certain people ill be blaming some people are so cruel and not what they seem...cruel cruel cruel

she must of been very distressed when she posted this, I read it 5 times and it still doesn't make sense,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    7 months pregnant?
    ..with no bump on show ever? she's fibbing about something.
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    DM link says July... not that that's reliable.

I don't really see a mystery though. I still think the hasty wedding was solely to minimise criticism which means she was pregnant and knew she was pregnant well before she announced it as a 'surprise'. If the baby's due in July, then she got pregnant in Nov, probably 5 mins after she met KeiranKev.

From KP's Twitter feed on 1st May

Katie Price‏@MissKatiePrice1 May
    @XXXXXXX I'm over half way so not that long now xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wouldn't be the first time......

I'm now wondering if she really is pregnant....I've no real evidence...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From KP's Twitter feed on 1st May

Katie Price‏@MissKatiePrice1 May
    @XXXXXXX I'm over half way so not that long now xx

You can be almost 5 months and still quite small/unnoticable I guess.

Wouldn't have though miscarriage was much of a threat at this stage, though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking at the pics from the wedding she was at 26th April, you're right, there's no noticeable bump.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2315364/Pregnant-Katie-Price-new-husband-Keiran-Hayler-attend-biological-father-Ray-Infields-wedding.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can be almost 5 months and still quite small/unnoticable I guess.

Wouldn't have though miscarriage was much of a threat at this stage, though.

You can but it's unusual. Especially as she's so slim and this is at least her 4th pregnancy, I would have expected a noticeable bump by now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's almost like that tweet is building up to something, maybe she knows she can't fool people for too long..something is strange, maybe she was trying for a baby, or will do a Beyonce!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's what I'm beginning to think judging from the posts today..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Looking at the pics from the wedding she was at 26th April, you're right, there's no noticeable bump.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2315364/Pregnant-Katie-Price-new-husband-Keiran-Hayler-attend-biological-father-Ray-Infields-wedding.html

It's the side picture where she is showing her teeth or something to her fella, her belly is not even a bit rounded I thought that was odd. She is wearing baggy clothes for nothing.
  • nittynattynoonittynattynoo Posts: 891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've Actually been surprised this pregnancy has been pretty low key so far in terms of what she was like with the other three...

I wouldn't wish miscarriage/stillborn or the threat of it on anyone so whatever her latest tweet is about I seriously hope she isn't attention seeking
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the side picture where she is showing her teeth or something to her fella, her belly is not even a bit rounded I thought that was odd. She is wearing baggy clothes for nothing.
    Yeah, no need for the bagginess. The only other recent pics I know of are these. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2305200/Millionaire-Katie-Price-claims-new-husband-Kieran-Hayler-treating-her.html
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie cannot be due in July as i conceived in the middle of Oct the 14th actually and my daughter was early on the 8th Aug so in sure she must be due August at the end of summer :)

Ps just to say i was tiny too in April shel get bigger at the end surely?
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The due date's have always been somewhat of a moving goalpost, but this shows Katie's ability to produce a swollen belly, when needed.
    http://metro.co.uk/2012/02/19/katie-price-shows-off-huge-belly-bump-after-night-in-with-leandro-penna-324190/

Anyone seen this picture before? Could it be a previous pregnancy,i was trying to work out if, she is wearing the bangle, that was Pete's former wedding ring.
    http://posabilitymagazine.co.uk/2013/03/28/katie-price-my-fury-at-tv-lies-about-me-and-disabled-son-harvey/
    Any other pictures i have seen, she does not appear to have a bump. So is the pregnancy for real, or is this just another attention seeking stunt. :rolleyes:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This pic imo is a composite. She is superimposed on the background. The light is all wrong and you can see evidence on the underneath of her arm, the lower part of her t-shirt on the right and her hair. She also looks younger in it. I think it's an old pic from a previous pregnancy.
This discussion has been closed.