100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Kindness Blind Items

#1: This British actor that everyone loves. No, not that one. A little older. Academy Award nominee/winner. Good looking guy. Dropped almost $1000 into a homeless man's lap because he was on the way to the airport and leaving the country and wouldn't need it, he said.

#2: This B- mostly movie actress who is foreign born and gorgeous and seems to only appear in one franchise paid for an entire family to go to Disneyworld because her daughter told her she learned at school the family lost their house after they lost their jobs this year. She also got the dad a job with her husband's company.
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Kindness Blind Items

#1: This British actor that everyone loves. No, not that one. A little older. Academy Award nominee/winner. Good looking guy. Dropped almost $1000 into a homeless man's lap because he was on the way to the airport and leaving the country and wouldn't need it, he said.

#2: This B- mostly movie actress who is foreign born and gorgeous and seems to only appear in one franchise paid for an entire family to go to Disneyworld because her daughter told her she learned at school the family lost their house after they lost their jobs this year. She also got the dad a job with her husband's company.

#1 - Mr Darcy?
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    notfussy wrote: »
    Oh yes it's nasty. I'm stroking my furry knitting balls.

Or as one Baking duo used to call him: Huge Furry Whippingtool!

That name still raises a smile in me. ;-):)

Can't believe it's him tho.
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Funny thought but he doesn't look the sort and I think he's happily married. The one I'm watching right now on BBC1 certainly has 'that look' and does look the sort, dirty swine>:(
    Or as one Baking duo used to call him: Huge Furry Whippingtool!

That name still raises a smile in me. ;-):)

Can't believe it's him tho.

Seriously. He's known for it. Put his name into Google with additional search terms w*** and hair and there's tons of it.
  • jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    RyJa wrote: »
    #1 - Mr Darcy?

I really hope so :)
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »
    I'm taking it as a cryptic clue so man -one is someone involved with Manchester united man short for Manchester and one (weak) possibly united and then field sport is football

Maybe it's actually a little cleverer than that. Maybe in order to keep noses clean here and DS out of trouble, it's not a reference to Man U at all - but to Man City! Think about it: that would be neat and subtle and the lawyers couldn't get their knickers in a twist.
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    Maybe it's actually a little cleverer than that. Maybe in order to keep noses clean here and DS out of trouble, it's not a reference to Man U at all - but to Man City! Think about it: that would be neat and subtle and the lawyers couldn't get their knickers in a twist.

It has been 'solved' we think anyways :P
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Kindness Blind Items

RyJa wrote: »
    #1 - Mr Darcy?

Yeah. That makes sense.

#2 is either Underworld or Resident Evil.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    cris182 wrote: »
    It has been 'solved' we think anyways :P

Yep, Ginger & Red Bull, I've seen the pics, case closed:D
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah. That makes sense.

#2 is either Underworld or Resident Evil.

Resident Evil's daughter is only 5 or 6 I believe?

Underworld 13 or 14 year old.
  • Fiery PhoenixFiery Phoenix Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    Ok, for people who are interested here is the extract from The Sun on Sunday:

Front Page Headline - Savile cop probe into legend of pop music

A pop legend is sensationally being probed by Jimmy Savile cops over claims of sexually abusing a child.

Page 7 story

Headline - Music Legend 'Abuse of Boy Aged 10' - I.D. will shock pop world

The famous pop star being probed by Jimmy Savile cops faces an allegation of abuse on a boy of ten The Sun on Sunday can reveal.

The household name is being investigated over the historic sex claims after his alleged victim came forward and gave a statement to officers last year.

...witness to the alleged attack has apparantly backed up claims.

.....The Sun on Sunday knows the identity of the star - who has had a number of hit records - but we are not revealing his name for legal reasons.
  • Julia_WebbJulia_Webb Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

A pop legend is sensationally being probed by Jimmy Savile cops over claims of sexually abusing a child.

Page 7 story

The famous pop star being probed by Jimmy Savile cops faces an allegation of abuse on a boy of ten The Sun on Sunday can reveal.

The household name is being investigated over the historic sex claims after his alleged victim came forward and gave a statement to officers last year.

.....The Sun on Sunday knows the identity of the star - who has had a number of hit records - but we are not revealing his name for legal reasons.

The last sentence makes me wonder if it was who we were talking about? I would say he has had more than 'a number of hit records' ???
    Forum Member
    The I.D. that will shock the World also gets me thinking.........
  • Julia_WebbJulia_Webb Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The I.D. that will shock the World also gets me thinking.........

It say the 'Pop' world though rather than 'The' world so maybe not that important?
    Forum Member
    Julia_Webb wrote: »
    It say the 'Pop' world though rather than 'The' world so maybe not that important?

True - and we are talking pop / not rock. So would narrow it down. World wide as well.........
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Page 7 story

Sounds like the singer of Candle In The Wind to me...
    Forum Member
    Remember a crazy ex talking about a 'box of evidence' a while back on TV?
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    Sounds like the singer of Candle In The Wind to me...
    If it was, I think the Scum on Sunday would have a big headline like "WE WUZ RIGHT!" because they were successfully sued by him over similar allegations.

Rumour has it, it's not the "Queen Mother", but the "Prince" of Pop.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is the person we were talking about the other week.

Someone tweeted today that he's he's been arrested many times of the years, and has a super injunction dating back to 1983.
    Forum Member
    I think it is the person we were talking about the other week.

Someone tweeted today that he's he's been arrested many times of the years, and has a super injunction dating back to 1983.

? clue
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ? clue

Look no further than Notatypo's post above ;-)
  • mrs.flowersmrs.flowers Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    I still dont know who it is...
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me neither.
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member

Maybe too much Mistletoe & Wine over Xmas has damaged your brain;-)
  • mrs.flowersmrs.flowers Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    Silly me, got it now
This discussion has been closed.