The Charlie abuse occurred pretty fairly on in the episode...:rolleyes:
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    I do hope Rachel doesn't come back...:D
    The Charlie abuse occurred pretty fairly on in the episode...:rolleyes:
    The first hit was in training.:eek:
  • SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    I had started to get bored with it, but it picked up this week. Obviously Neville was going to escape, I'm glad Jason didn't free him though - that would have pushed predictable to extremes!

Surely the power being turned back on is as important to the rebels as to Munro, so shouldn't they have sent someone with Rachel and Aaron to look out for them and make sure they reach the tower?

Didn't they say in one episode that there were 12 pendants? The militia don't seem too careful with them, and at the rate the militia are losing them and the rebels are destroying them, they'll be all be gone soon and everyone will be back to square one.
    Stansfield wrote: »
    I do hope Rachel doesn't come back...:D
    Me too, though I do want Aaron back (useless as he is).
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    So the Georgia Federation is in contact with England...

Does that mean the UK split up post-Blackout or did President Foster make the common mistake of saying England when she meant Britain??
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably is just Britain, I'm sure they probably retook Ireland aswell.

it was good seeing another republic though loved the steam powered vehicles :) was a good episode.
  • SsddSsdd Posts: 1,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not on sky go yet? Seems a bit late.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    kendoguk wrote: »
    Probably is just Britain, I'm sure they probably retook Ireland aswell.

it was good seeing another republic though loved the steam powered vehicles :) was a good episode.

The Georgia Federation seems to be a steampunk nation
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »
    The Georgia Federation seems to be a steampunk nation
    I like the Georgia Federation....I wonder if they still have The Masters.;)

Great episode Friday with the Knife...and Charlie's Buttons.

But that thing, Rachel's friend has, that fries people...wtf.:eek:
  • MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    A good episode and I liked seeing the Georgia federation!

It looks like Miles is going back to being a general and they are heading towards war at the end of the first season!
  • PompeyBillPompeyBill Posts: 7,409
    Forum Member
    I caught this episode as my better half was watching it, I haven't watched it for a few weeks, and I see the reason for me doing that still exists. Charley! Miles lost somebody who was obviously close to, obviously upset, but Charley needs to know something about her mum. No, says Miles, this isn't the time. Don't you understand Miles, this world exists for Charley, what she wants, what she wants to know, with her luscious hair and perfect make-up, and she'll keep asking you!

Grrrrr. I'll keep watching this thread for the hoped for news that Charley meets a gruesome and very painful death, as Miles finally snaps.
  • StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PompeyBill wrote: »
    I caught this episode as my better half was watching it, I haven't watched it for a few weeks, and I see the reason for me doing that still exists. Charley! Miles lost somebody who was obviously close to, obviously upset, but Charley needs to know something about her mum. No, says Miles, this isn't the time. Don't you understand Miles, this world exists for Charley, what she wants, what she wants to know, with her luscious hair and perfect make-up, and she'll keep asking you!

Grrrrr. I'll keep watching this thread for the hoped for news that Charley meets a gruesome and very painful death, as Miles finally snaps.

Pleasepleasepleaseplease:D

But... what would we do without her lovely hair & perfect make-up?

And to be fair, Miles is so wooden he'd snap easy:D
  • Nessun DormaNessun Dorma Posts: 12,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Motthus wrote: »
    A good episode and I liked seeing the Georgia federation!

It looks like Miles is going back to being a general and they are heading towards war at the end of the first season!

I don't know, I'd say he has had his fill with all of that and was beginning to enjoy "getting back to basics," with training the rebels.
  • MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    True but will he really have a choice in the matter as he knows without those troops they don't stand a chance against Monroe!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Motthus wrote: »
    True but will he really have a choice in the matter as he knows without those troops they don't stand a chance against Monroe!

The trouble is, does he want autonomy for the "republic," or does he want to become just an annexe of Georgia?
  • retrovertigoretrovertigo Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    PompeyBill wrote: »

Oh man that would be awesome. She only has one expression - furrowed brow. She is so annoying.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She realer does teeter on infuriating
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The trouble is, does he want autonomy for the "republic," or does he want to become just an annexe of Georgia?

When the Rebels were first introduced their goal was to bring back the United States.

If that is still the case then their next step after gaining control of the Monroe Republic would be to combine with Georgia.

Of course the ruler of Georgia isn't going to stand down for someone else to become President of the New United states.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corwin wrote: »
    When the Rebels were first introduced their goal was to bring back the United States.

If that is still the case then their next step after gaining control of the Monroe Republic would be to combine with Georgia.

Of course the ruler of Georgia isn't going to stand down for someone else to become President of the New United states.

Of course, you are absolutely correct. Perhaps Miles will see that President Foster has a bigger goal in mind and reject her offer of help. That said, we haven't seen any reason, yet, to disapprove of her leadership.
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corwin wrote: »
    She might accept a free election. Or to change her title to Governor (or whatever), so she remains in control of Georgia.

Basically, it's been done before. All the individual states of America agreed to form the United States of America. Arguably doing it a second time will be easier than the first time.
  • retrovertigoretrovertigo Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    So the latest episode. They want Monroe dead. He is leaning over his dead ex lover in full view and no one bothers taking a potshot. Not even forehead girl who was determined to see him dead this time around.
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep it's tv, the rebels has time to take Monroe out aswell and they didnt.
    Forum Member
    So the latest episode. They want Monroe dead. He is leaning over his dead ex lover in full view and no one bothers taking a potshot. Not even forehead girl who was determined to see him dead this time around.
    But it's still great fun....I liked the young Miles-Monroe & Emma flashbacks, got them just about right.

And then Tom turns up at the end...:eek:

I thought Aaron finding Priscilla, his Wife, was interesting too, hope she's in more episodes - or is she off to Texas.:(
  • djleekeedjleekee Posts: 1,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And then the chicken takeaway/drug baron from Breaking Bad re-appears :):)

I do enjoy how silly this programme all is!
  • Mr Master XMr Master X Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't really get why the rebels joined up with georgia. Yeah ,to fight Monroe...but Georgia likely has no interest in re-implimenting the United States. After they beat Monroe, they're likely to just start killing the rebels themselves. All it'll take is some old guy reminiscing about the "good old days" and the prospect of "freedom, justice, blah blah blah" and all the young 'uns oblivious to the corrupt affairs things degenerated into, and they're all off fighting to get it back. Anyone?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    djleekee wrote: »
    And then the chicken takeaway/drug baron from Breaking Bad re-appears :):)

I do enjoy how silly this programme all is!

What....because actors who were in other shows are also in other shows? :confused: