A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,386
Administrator
Hav_mor91 wrote: »
It hasn't taken any more leaps off the furniture so it's okayy if a little bruised :D
Continuation of: A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 3)

Comments

• cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Oh that's ok then :p I see we finally got Part 4! All shiny like a new Mac :D
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,892
    Forum Member
    Oooh shiny new thread. :)
    Forum Member
    Yep it's as shiny as a brand new Mac just out of the box :D
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally it only took 8,000 posts of nonsensical rambling :p i wonder what the enxt 8,000 will bring :p
    Forum Member
    More nonsensical rambling about Apple, music, Microsoft, college, Sheila and Doreen's antics and god knows what else :p We'll be rambling more than the fairy one :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha sound sliek apaln though :p

Listening to Rated R i loe this album so so much shame the singlrs got so jumbled :)
    Forum Member

Listening to Rated R i loe this album so so much shame the singlrs got so jumbled :)

I guess so :p See if we can outdo the fairy one in rambling :D I wonder how her hybrids talk went? How's the Vista laptop behaving?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hbrid Talks :p?

And it is for now til it decidesto jump off the furniture again :D
    Forum Member
    Yeah she gave one a couple of weeks ago about the Constitutional value of human-animal hybrids :confused: Makes no sense. Well just make sure it doesn't jump off the furniture :p I was reading an article that said Windows XP was for the tech scrapheap so I guess Vista will be next :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it likewhen peeople breed Lion/Tiger cross breeeds and the moral and scientific implications :p

And proabably can you even still buy Vista :confused:
    Forum Member
    I think so and there's probably some intellectual property stuff in there as well :p Oh and ramsters of course :D You can get Vista on Amazon or fleabay, but you can't buy it in a computer store any more. W7 is still available but you have to search for it. I got mine from a local Apple reseller who sells it for the purpose of running on Macs :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frick knows what she was rambling on about tune in next week for her talk ondomesticating fleas :D

And i thought so it's a shame 7 isn't more widelyy available as i have found it to be rather excelent :p
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't be too surprised if that's what she was on about :p Apparently she's very intelligent but she's crazy. Yeah Windows 7 is one of M$'s better offerings. It's so good I and loads of others dual boot it on our Macs! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't say crazy but certainly eccentric :p

Haha exactly it has mass crossover appeal so must be good :p
    Forum Member
    That she is :p I wonder what planet she's from? Somehow the Gaga's new song Venus springs to mind :p It does :D I seem to have started a trend. I installed Windows on my Mac and now everyone else has!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha ''rocket number 9 take off to your planet'' :D

Always better to be the follower as opposed to the leader :p
    Forum Member
    Yeah that could apply to her and whatever weird planet she's from :D Exactly :p I feel like I'm in 2009 again and everyone is going mad installing Windows on their Macs :eek:
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,892
    Forum Member
    Evening.

We came home from Wales early seeing as our friends are moving into their new house in the next few days. It gives them more time to get moving rather than have us hanging around :) We're gonna see them when they're all sorted. It took us over 4 hours to get home!

I love that album. I think that it's my favourite Rihanna album, tying with Good Girl Gone Bad. Everything else since then has been a bit "meh..." although I didn't mind Loud.
  • BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    Hey guys! Nice to see part 4 has finally been achieved :p

Busy times for me, went to see Imagine Dragons on Thursday and they were fantastic, such a great concert and they played some of my favourites. I've secured a Christmas job at Poundworld haha! They want me in tomorrow, I think it's to sign the contract...it'll be good to have some £ over the festive season. Oh and I'm going to London on Tuesday, staying the night and going to the Houses of Parliament on Wednesday, which I'm really looking forward to especially since I hope to study Politics at uni :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey mimi hope you had a good time and yes it's why i don't visit London that much it can be a trek at times :eek: And same as me GGGB and RR by far her two best and yeah since then save for loud a bit meh overall :)

Sound like you have some good times ahead bad i wonder if they will give you disocunt do all your Xmas shopping there and make a profit :p And i ahve never been to the HP i've been outside looked up at it but never gone in should be great I enjoyed Buckingham Palace when i went in saw the queens wedding dress :p
    Forum Member

Sound like you have some good times ahead bad i wonder if they will give you disocunt do all your Xmas shopping there and make a profit :p And i ahve never been to the HP i've been outside looked up at it but never gone in should be great I enjoyed Buckingham Palace when i went in saw the queens wedding dress :p

My mum said that actually hav, but it's a pound shop so I'm not sure I want discount :o I am so excited! Sadly my teacher has been unable to get us into Prime Minister's Question time, there is still the chance we'll see somebody notable. Ah! I imagine BP is beautiful inside, that's not on our agenda sadly, but my teacher has promised to take us on a good tour...it's actually my second time going, I went when I was 10 haha
    Forum Member

I went to the Houses of Parliament when I was 12. It was riveting :p I sat there for a couple of hours listening to them ranting about something in the House of Commons :o What was I thinking? I must want my head examined :D I've never been in Buck House or even Beckingham Palace for that matter!
    Forum Member
    I went to the Houses of Parliament when I was 12. It was riveting :p I sat there for a couple of hours listening to them ranting about something in the House of Commons :o What was I thinking? I must want my head examined :D I've never been in Buck House or even Beckingham Palace for that matter!

That's good to hear, I don't think it so mad, I'd happily do the same thing, sadly I don't think we have a few hours :(
    Forum Member
    BadKid95 wrote: »
    That's good to hear, I don't think it so mad, I'd happily do the same thing, sadly I don't think we have a few hours :(

It might seem a mad thing for a 12 year old to do though as that's when I went :p Don't know if I'd do it now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it depends on your viewpoint Bad personally I would love it but Politics isn't for everyone :) As for Buck house can i just say the gift shop was extortionate i mean seriously :D