Chantelle Houghton blasts ex Alex Reid over ‘girlfriend’ tweet of daughter Dolly

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Hahaha well its true if there was a real dungeon being built, like you said, she would notice the banging and drilling and workmen coming in and going out, but then she isn't very bright, perhaps he told her they were cleaners.

I'm trying my best here :D

;););)
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No woman wants to come in of a night and find a hulking man in their dresses having ripped the thing stretching it over his massive neck. Not only had he rifled through your clothes, he has also ruined most of them.

Come on, you have to feel a bit of sympathy, some of them dresses cost more than a tenner.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd give up scone.:D

Yes I believe you're right. I will step down now :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No woman wants to come in of a night and find a hulking man in their dresses having ripped the thing stretching it over his massive neck. Not only had he rifled through your clothes, he has also ruined most of them.

Come on, you have to feel a bit of sympathy, some of them dresses cost more than a tenner.
    Have you seen Chantelles neck? she has a Giraffe thing going on.

I'm glad her plan to make him look bad backfired a bit, she will go too far on her hatred for him and he will just get more sympathy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hey guys... Chantelle is just looking out for dolly ok MOTY doesn't come easy

lets back off her just a bit ok?

....... The above statement was typed whilst peeing my pants with laughter
  • decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is a bit sad that he can't make a comment like this without people basically insinuating that he is a perv. I used to think I could marry my dad too, and both my sons (they are very young!) think that we will marry when they grow up, as they hate all other girls! Chantelle is a numpty for jumping on this, bitter!
  • HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is effectively two punch drunk boxers beating themselves to death while the referee laments it all but won't call it off as the crowd bay for more. Chantelle and Alex are the boxers, the media is the referee and the people that indulge in this trash are the crowd. Or two rats fighting over a single morsel to feed themselves, with Dolly as that morsel. Take your pick.

Honestly, they both got famous for shagging people, one called Preston and the other called Jordan, so they could make money from the experience. They define the term fame **** literally.

So true.
  • BinCatBinCat Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Publicly showing yourself to be thicker than the pumpkin faced vegetable Alex Reid must be above and beyond the most embarrassing thing in the world you could ever do, surely?

Still, at least Chantelle has got herself in the paper again :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't help but think these two would have been a lot happier if they'd never been on telly. I suppose they're an example of fame being a curse rather than a blessing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Alex would never do right in Chantelles eyes.

All she does is exploid Dolly for her own good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Exploit**
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LilEmzi wrote: »

All she does is exploid Dolly for her own good.
    I think people are fed up with her now, she overdid all the stories about Alex and just made most people feel sorry for
    him.
    All those photos of her getting a chinese takeaway with her big sad face fgs..nobody cares, and she does exploit that baby I don't think she has as much media interest now though, it's all about Peaches Geldof now.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LilEmzi wrote: »

All she does is exploit Dolly for her own good.

It strikes me that Chantelle's first thought was "how dare Alex use our daughter to try to make himself look good.That's MY job":rolleyes:
  • *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a bit confused reading this thread. What else did Chantelle say besides, 'She's your daughter NOT your girlfriend'? I take it she has to have said more than that, going by the majority of comments here.

The comment by Alex is weird...there is a world of difference between a dad calling his daughter his girlfriend and a child thinking she will marry her daddy one day. I obviously know Alex would have meant nothing by it, but it WAS weird. Just not the done thing. Yet for the life of me I cannot see where he has been 'blasted' by Chantelle??? Her tweet is nothing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Yes bit odd but bearing in mind it's Alex Reid, I expect nothing more.
    Pair of plonkers

LMAO. OK, I'm no Einstein but these two really are daft! Maybe they're both after another magazine interview!
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    LMAO. OK, I'm no Einstein but these two really are daft! Maybe they're both after another magazine interview!

They are slightly funny but to me he comes out of it a tad better, she sounds a nightmare. I wish they would sort it out for Dolly's sake, this public mud-slinging is not good, morons
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    *Cadhla* wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused reading this thread. What else did Chantelle say besides, 'She's your daughter NOT your girlfriend'? I take it she has to have said more than that, going by the majority of comments here.

The comment by Alex is weird...there is a world of difference between a dad calling his daughter his girlfriend and a child thinking she will marry her daddy one day. I obviously know Alex would have meant nothing by it, but it WAS weird. Just not the done thing. Yet for the life of me I cannot see where he has been 'blasted' by Chantelle??? Her tweet is nothing.

She was basically trying to make out he was some kind of wrong'n on twitter because of an innocent photo. If you read back you will see how somebody pointed out to her that her mate Mario had said much the same on another pic. Her response 'yes but he's not her father' or some such nonsense. I'm sorry but she's a stupid idiot
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It strikes me that Chantelle's first thought was "how dare Alex use our daughter to try to make himself look good.That's MY job":rolleyes:
    Yes that was it!

.. and you know he looked so happy in the pics and probably doesn't get to see his daughter much and treasures his time with her, you could see he was looking at her so lovingly
    She is part of him too, I think some Dads really get treated unfairly by the Mums, men don't get many rights with their kids especially if they are not married

Chantelle needs to wind her giraffe neck in and stop being a bitch to him.
  • Coma_WhiteComa_White Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    BinCat wrote: »
    Publicly showing yourself to be thicker than the pumpkin faced vegetable Alex Reid

Post of the day!
  • Scarlett O HaraScarlett O Hara Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    decobelle wrote: »
    I used to think I could marry my dad too

I love how many people are saying this. :D

I used to want to marry my grandad when I was very little. My mum still likes to use that fact to embarrass me all these years later, although she thought it was cute too. :o
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Hahaha well its true if there was a real dungeon being built, like you said, she would notice the banging and drilling and workmen coming in and going out, but then she isn't very bright, perhaps he told her they were cleaners.

I'm trying my best here :D

I'm sure in the original article she said she "went upstairs" and found him. Which shows a slight lack of understanding as to what a dungeon is.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure in the original article she said she "went upstairs" and found him. Which shows a slight lack of understanding as to what a dungeon is.....

Maybe it was an attic dungeon, but not really a dungeon, just a pair of handcuffs and a whip draped over them and she was that horrified that she had to be sick... you know what i give up, I can't defend her ridiculousness.

Besides I was thinking earlier I bet Alex gives nice hugs, he's got a big pair of arms there, yes I'm deflecting :D
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it was an attic dungeon, but not really a dungeon, just a pair of handcuffs and a whip draped over them and she was that horrified that she had to be sick... you know what i give up, I can't defend her ridiculousness.

Besides I was thinking earlier I bet Alex gives nice hugs, he's got a big pair of arms there, yes I'm deflecting :D

* A * for effort though scone , :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chantelle's obviously hacked off with Alex, and I don't blame her. He treated her really badly throughout her pregnancy and afterwards. However, using their baby to score points is pretty low.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chantelle's obviously hacked off with Alex, and I don't blame her. He treated her really badly throughout her pregnancy and afterwards. However, using their baby to score points is pretty low.

she was out of order posting the picture of alex with dolly, and complaining about it. he is dolly's dad. I have had enough of chantelle and her histrionics to keep herself in the press.