✭✭
    A Bug's Life.
  • Air ResistanceAir Resistance Posts: 5,145
    Forum Member
    UP is very underrated
  • Bio MaxBio Max Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Voted for toy story - but on reflection wish I'd gone for Up actually. I think it was nostalgia that made me go for toy story too quickly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    Voted on Monsters Inc. I've seen it more than the others and think I like it the best, though The Incredibles, Ratatouille and Toy Story are very close.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh man, a tough call. My son has all of them on Blu-ray and I've seen all of these an awful lot.

Wall-e just about edges it for me - the way the narrative unravels within the first 35 minutes or so is truly awesome, especially since music and sound drives it instead of dialogue.

It's much easier to choose my least favourites, which are Cars & Cars 2.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I adore A Bug's Life, Finding Nemo and Ratatouille

The Toy Story films are good but by no means my favourite. It's the same story 3 times over.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,098
    Forum Member
    Voted TS3, Nemo close second
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's really hard to choose ,

Toy Story
    Toy Story 2
    Incredibles
    Up
    Wall-E

can't decide
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,734
    Forum Member
    UP is very underrated

I adore that film. Saw it for the first time at Christmas and it's now my favourite animated film ever. Love all the characters, and the relationship between Carl and Ellie makes me blub. :cry:

And Dug is just the best dog ever! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pixar has produced some of my all time favourite films, but for me it is Toy Story 3 that is the best.

Never cried so much in my life than the end of that movie! :(
  • Johnny ClayJohnny Clay Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    The Incredibles.
  • fhs man 2fhs man 2 Posts: 7,591
    Forum Member
    I picked Finding Nemo just really like it and cannot wait for Finding Dory.

Brave for some reason just does not feel like a Pixar film and it copied Brother Bear a bit.

I have not seen Up just about 5 minutes before I lost interest just cannot get into it. Have not seen A Bugs Life or Cars 2.
    Forum Member
    fhs man 2 wrote: »
    I picked Finding Nemo just really like it and cannot wait for Finding Dory.

Brave for some reason just does not feel like a Pixar film and it copied Brother Bear a bit.

I have not seen Up just about 5 minutes before I lost interest just cannot get into it. Have not seen A Bugs Life or Cars 2.

For me a Pixar film has to have its focus on something non human (Toys, Fish, Bugs, Cars, Superheroes etc) that's why Brave didn't work for me
    Forum Member
    pothuthic wrote: »
    For me a Pixar film has to have its focus on something non human (Toys, Fish, Bugs, Cars, Superheroes etc) that's why Brave didn't work for me

It won an Oscar though.
  • BlurayBluray Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It won an Oscar though.

Yeah, the Oscar that should've gone to ParaNorman!
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It won an Oscar though.

So, because it won an Oscar, people who dislike it automatically have to? Isn't that called being a sheep?

Anyway, my vote goes to Finding Nemo. I adore that film, and it brings back many great memories. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Overall, It has to be Up for me.

The Toy Story trilogy, Incredibles and Ratatouille and close behind though.
    Forum Member
    Deleted
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are you having a go at me:confused: I have already said that I don't like the movie.

Here is some good advice for you read the thread before commenting now I know why you have silly in your username.

Ah, you're not the first person to attempt to make a funny little quip about my username corresponding with me being silly myself. :)

I don't feel at all silly. I did read the thread, but yes I didn't notice the username of the comment I quoted. My mistake and I apologise, all humans make them. Me, you, everyone.

Regardless, I wasn't having a go at anyone. People are sometimes too fast to interpret someone making a point as "having a go".
    Forum Member
    Ah, you're not the first person to attempt to make a funny little quip about my username corresponding with me being silly myself. :)

I don't feel at all silly. I did read the thread, but yes I didn't notice the username of the comment I quoted. My mistake and I apologise, all humans make them. Me, you, everyone.

Regardless, I wasn't having a go at anyone. People are sometimes too fast to interpret someone making a point as "having a go".

I feel bad now :(. Sorry.
    Forum Member
    So, because it won an Oscar, people who dislike it automatically have to? Isn't that called being a sheep?

Anyway, my vote goes to Finding Nemo. I adore that film, and it brings back many great memories. :)

Baaaa
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel bad now :(. Sorry.

Why? You were in the right, I should have checked the username before trying to have a debate. :)

I misinterpreted the post as a fan of Brave using the Oscar as a way to try to prove people who didn't like it "wrong". That wasn't the case, the mistake was mine. :)

I was also a little defensive myself in my response to you. Truth is, I did actually feel quite silly when you brought my attention to my mistake, and rightfully so. :D

Anyway, once again I apologise for the misunderstanding and for unintentionally coming across as hostile. :)
  • Glawster2002Glawster2002 Posts: 15,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gilbertoo wrote: »
    Oh man, a tough call. My son has all of them on Blu-ray and I've seen all of these an awful lot.

Wall-e just about edges it for me - the way the narrative unravels within the first 35 minutes or so is truly awesome, especially since music and sound drives it instead of dialogue.

It's much easier to choose my least favourites, which are Cars & Cars 2.

I've not seen Cars 2 or Brave but I have seen all the others, and own most of them, and for me Wall-E just about edges it for precisely the reasons you have given. :)