Chantelle Houghton.. Guess what?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 935
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/health/health/5351118/chantelle-houghton-january-diet-sun-slimmers.html

The people here were right, she's purposely made herself put on tons of weight just to sell weight loss stuff!

Comments

• whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I saw that, isn't it just some crappy weight loss app from The Sun, not even a dvd, hard times Channers:(
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if she has ever considered actually getting a job.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wanders into thread - sighs and rolls eyes - wanders out of thread
  • decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How does she not have time to cook AND be a Mum to one child? Gosh how do other women do it?? :confused::D
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly nothing will change until various papers/mags stop giving them scope to practise this BS.

It's just like Josie Gibson any chance she gets its on TV about her weight and how social media "made her life hell" when she was the person using social media to talk about her weight..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    decobelle wrote: »
    How does she not have time to cook AND be a Mum to one child? Gosh how do other women do it?? :confused::D

And most other women hold down an actual job as well
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh I think she's got plenty of time.
    Thing is, if she's at home cooking, there aren't as many opportunities for her personal pap to take her photo looking sad as there are when she's going for a kebab / Chinese / Nandos etc.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Lexii-Mae wrote: »

Of course we were! How could you ever doubt us....? 😮
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member

I was a single mum of two boys for years with two proper jobs (ie not just hanging around waiting for the paps) and managed to cook as well. I must be superwoman :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I think she's got plenty of time.
    Thing is, if she's at home cooking, there aren't as many opportunities for her personal pap to take her photo looking sad as there are when she's going for a kebab / Chinese / Nandos etc.

And she's now banned from Waitrose (so she claims) so she can't possibly buy the ingredients to actually cook food can she?
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aww I'll donate my slow cooker to her so she can put the tea on in the morning before she goes out to get photographed. How cam she have any fans left when she talks such rubbish?
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    And she's now banned from Waitrose (so she claims) so she can't possibly buy the ingredients to actually cook food can she?

What did she get banned from waitrose for???:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What did she get banned from waitrose for???:o

She's not really banned from Waitrose but she had a twitter rant refusing to ever shop in there again because they wouldn't serve her while she was talking on the phone or something like that.
    Maybe they were just fed up with her personal pap turning up every time she walked through the door but she claims the manager had her in tears.

Almost certainly just another drama queen tantrum but her fans were all over it all saying they will now boycott Waitrose as well - I'm sure Waitrose is gutted that they'll lose around 3 customers now ;-)
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if she has ever considered actually getting a job.

I expect she took as long wondering about it as you did writing that one sentence. ;-)
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    I expect she took as long wondering about it as you did writing that one sentence. ;-)

Yes indeed.

Welcome btw.:)
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    She's not really banned from Waitrose but she had a twitter rant refusing to ever shop in there again because they wouldn't serve her while she was talking on the phone or something like that.
    Maybe they were just fed up with her personal pap turning up every time she walked through the door but she claims the manager had her in tears.

Almost certainly just another drama queen tantrum but her fans were all over it all saying they will now boycott Waitrose as well - I'm sure Waitrose is gutted that they'll lose around 3 customers now ;-)

Good for Waitrose if that's true - I think it's the height of rudeness for people to chat on their phones while being served.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chantelle Houghton is the very worst of her type, because she is only famous for being famous.

She has no discernible talent whatsoever & how she garners column inches is a question that will be asked long after mankind is extinct
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member

Thanks
    Who doesn't have her in tears, sensitive soul that she is
    Good for Waitrose if that's true - I think it's the height of rudeness for people to chat on their phones while being served.

Agreed
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chantelle Houghton is the very worst of her type, because she is only famous for being famous.

She has no discernible talent whatsoever & how she garners column inches is a question that will be asked long after mankind is extinct

To be fair the BIB is true of a plethora of Z-listers
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is she again?
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I cannot imagine why OK give her a column in their spin off. Its not in the least bit interesting. She writes about what she buys for herself and for Dolly and how she is a good mother because she cooks healthy food for Dolly. She must spend most of her days at lakeside shopping centre.
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    I cannot imagine why OK give her a column in their spin off. Its not in the least bit interesting. She writes about what she buys for herself and for Dolly and how she is a good mother because she cooks healthy food for Dolly. She must spend most of her days at lakeside shopping centre.

Why can't she just eat the same meals as Dolly? An 18 month old can have 'family' meals as long as you don't add salt so her story doesn't add up :confused:

I wonder what her non celeb friends really think of her.
  • chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    I still can't believe Rav went out with her :( Really made me look at him in a different light. Just...why? Why would you do that? Alex Reid, yes, I can see that, but Rav? He's not exactly top notch man but he's a darn sight better than the likes of her! Or so I thought...
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find this incredibly sad. How can she think that gaining weight on purpose just to do a fitness/weightloss dvd is really worthwhile? That is messing around with your health. I'm amazed that anyone would think this is a good career option.

When she first appeared on BB she came across as a rather nice (but dim) girl. Becoming famous has done her no favours at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    I find this incredibly sad. How can she think that gaining weight on purpose just to do a fitness/weightloss dvd is really worthwhile? That is messing around with your health. I'm amazed that anyone would think this is a good career option.

When she first appeared on BB she came across as a rather nice (but dim) girl. Becoming famous has done her no favours at all.

What else has she got though? She's tried the glamma modelling, she's tried relationships with fellow z listers, she's tried selling her unborn baby story and no one was buying. Her only career now appears to be getting her own personal pap to take staged shots of her shopping, putting petrol in the car, walking and eating. Surely the yoyo dieter is the last career option left