The Brick is at it again!!

whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
Forum Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2147212/Samantha-Brick-Independence-A-career-Who-needs-A-husband-prizes-looks-mind-key-happy-marriage.html

I am slightly confused though:
Pascal likes being a proper gentleman — the idea of going Dutch in a restaurant is abhorrent to him. On our first date it was the first time anyone, other than a chauffeur, had opened a car door for me. I loved it — it made me feel special.

I thought she had strangers giving her flowers, buying her drinks etc, surely they would have also been falling over themselves to open car doors for her too?? Or is she just a big old fraud, who makes it all up as she goes along (much like Madam Jones):rolleyes:

Comments

• rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    Lol at the second picture with her unimpressed looking husband in the background. Hysterical. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not even clicking the link.

It was obvious the last time she popped up that the woman is using a form of trolling to publicise herself. It was amusing the first time but it's not remotely entertaining any more. I don't know why the press are giving her the time of day - we've already got Liz Jones when we want an idiot female to make fun of. :p
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She must want publicity for something.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    She is baiting it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do you think she'll appear on first? Zeleb Big Brother, or I'm A Zeleb?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nyota wrote: »
    What do you think she'll appear on first? Zeleb Big Brother, or I'm A Zeleb?

If she's lucky. And out first, whichever it is.

Could she possibly have found a worse, less flattering dress than that grey one? She looks like one of those Customs and excise pictures of someone trying to smuggle something the size of a piano under their clothes.
  • OnDatKryptoniteOnDatKryptonite Posts: 1,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just as well they have each other AND have no kids. They are clearly both from a shallow end of the gene pool since she looks like an anorexic frog having a seizure and he looks like he lives in the woods and stores bodies in his crawlspace. Should they breed, ethnic cleansing might be the only practical solution to ensure no more like them may afflict the human race with their delusional misanthropy. Or perhaps she'll end up in the crawlspace when she overspends on a fancy new dress and he'll end up in prison.
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she's lucky. And out first, whichever it is.

Could she possibly have found a worse, less flattering dress than that grey one? She looks like one of those Customs and excise pictures of someone trying to smuggle something the size of a piano under their clothes.

Weird shape belly in the grey dress, she needs to buy some Spanx.
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trophy wife? More like the booby prize :D
  • spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Give another year or so and he will be trading her in for a real younger Trophy wife
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I stand by my theory that the DM have asked her to create a controversial character to replace Liz Jones and that every word she writes is made up bs.

Though it does make me laugh when every article about how stunningly gorgeous she is and what a fabulous figure she has, is accompanied by photos of an extremely average looking woman with a very average body.
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I call BS on the entire project. She contradicts herself time and again, and the more she writes the clearer it becomes that rather than being a shallow self obsessed idiot, she's actually totally lacking in self confidence and is flattered by the attention of her rich older man, which is actually out of the ordinary for her. I get the impression she was bullied in school and has a 'look at me now' complex which has been exaggerated and exploited by the DM - with her full knowledge - as she plans to gain notoriety - she loves attention.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I think you're right & Daily Mail are trying to be clever and create controversy to drive traffic to their site. I enjoy reading the sad stories online but would never buy the actual paper (I think they get advertising money when we click on them which is annoying as i don't want to aid this bs). Anyway back to the brick, yes looks extremely average and frumpy. What has happened to the poor child I wonder, hopefully back with real mama
  • YULSTARYULSTAR Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's like the gift that keeps on giving! :eek:
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's absolutely hilarious. For all the wrong reasons!
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She berates Hillary Clinton for not wearing make up, may be she should may be she shouldn't, but isn't Hillary Clinton working on a something a little more important than La Brick's career. I think I know who I'd prefer as Secretary of State!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She berates Hillary Clinton for not wearing make up, may be she should may be she shouldn't, but isn't Hillary Clinton working on a something a little more important than La Brick's career. I think I know who I'd prefer as Secretary of State!!

I think Samantha Brick's a bit delusional about certain things.
  • QWERTYOPQWERTYOP Posts: 6,878
    Forum Member
    When will everybody wise up & see what the ugly bint's doing?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    QWERTYOP wrote: »
    When will everybody wise up & see what the ugly bint's doing?

Trying to get attention?publicity? Yes, we know.
  • DomestiquesDomestiques Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    every time you follow a link to the daily mail, a kitten kills a baby penguin
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    every time you follow a link to the daily mail, a kitten kills a baby penguin

that made me laugh
    :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just as well they have each other AND have no kids. They are clearly both from a shallow end of the gene pool since she looks like an anorexic frog having a seizure and he looks like he lives in the woods and stores bodies in his crawlspace. Should they breed, ethnic cleansing might be the only practical solution to ensure no more like them may afflict the human race with their delusional misanthropy. Or perhaps she'll end up in the crawlspace when she overspends on a fancy new dress and he'll end up in prison.

Best description ever. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,174
    Forum Member
    If she wants to be a trophy wife, then thats ok. She just needs to be aware that they tend to have a shelf life and he will be sure to pick a younger model at some point.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's got a point, just look at the euphoria of comments when she dared to say women where jealous of her, anyone would think it was a hanging offence, judging by how people reacted.

I particularly agreed with her comment where she said if a male celeb said he was good looking, people would post comments agreeing with him.

The same would happen if say, one of the Saturday girls dared to come out with a comment that she was hot,and other women were jealous of her.

Just seems women in the spotlight can't win, maybe they should all just join a convent, and become nuns.