Adele wins ALL the awards

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 387
Forum Member
Thank the lord for Adele, the only person to tell it like it is.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a457812/adele-seen-shouting-at-chris-brown-at-grammys.html

Yes I realise I am doing a photo assumption but I choose to believe she serves it up to Chris Brown good style for being a douchebag times infinity :D

Good for Adele. :D:)

Comments

• Cheesey PeppersCheesey Peppers Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    I am in 2 minds about Adele.

Is she talking to her Dad yet, would she ignore him if she wasn't a millionaire?
  • Black VelvetBlack Velvet Posts: 702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Is she talking to her Dad yet, would she ignore him if she wasn't a millionaire?

You could turn that the other way round too. Would her Dad still be interested in her if she wasn't a millionaire? I'm not saying that he wouldn't. Adele was brought up by her mum when her dad walked out on them when Adele was only a wee girl. she has never forgiven him.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's her being a millionaire got to do with it? He sold stories to the tabloids and keeps talking to them despit it being clear she doesn't like it. Maybe if he stayed out of them she might soften.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kona wrote: »

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a457812/adele-seen-shouting-at-chris-brown-at-grammys.html

Yes I realise I am doing a photo assumption but I choose to believe she serves it up to Chris Brown good style for being a douchebag times infinity :D

Yeah, I'm happy with that photo assumption too! :D What a sorry, sad, petulant loser he is.
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    kona wrote: »

All the awards apart from Best Dressed, presumably. What the actual f*ck is she wearing? :eek:
    Forum Member
    No need to attack, I agree with both sides, she just seems weirdly private and harsh but then seems really cool in person via TV.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No need to attack, I agree with both sides, she just seems weirdly private and harsh but then seems really cool in person via TV.

Or just protective of her private life? The latter, I'd say.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Or just protective of her private life? The latter, I'd say.

Me too and that is to her credit.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Electra wrote: »
    All the awards apart from Best Dressed, presumably. What the actual f*ck is she wearing? :eek:

I really quite like the dress :o bit Bavarian dancer style but colourful and looked quite flattering (maybe I'm on my own with this opinion).
    Anyway good on Adele and her award, I hope she did pull up Mr Douchebag on his rudeness
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    If that had led to a fight there would have been only one winner and it wouldn't have been the one who only seems to beat up women and gays. Have to be honest, I would pay per view to see Adele take that t*sser out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I really quite like the dress :o bit Bavarian dancer style but colourful and looked quite flattering (maybe I'm on my own with this opinion).
    Anyway good on Adele and her award, I hope she did pull up Mr Douchebag on his rudeness

I like it too, colour's great and it's nice to see her in something other than black. I don't really care what she wears though, she always looks radiant, and she's all about the music so....
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »

Its awful like an ugly lampshade and it adds stones not pounds to her figure. and years to her age. It is like something the Russian grannies wore in the ESC A very unflattering ensemble.:eek:
    Forum Member
    Why was she shouting at Chris Brown?
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I like it too, colour's great and it's nice to see her in something other than black. I don't really care what she wears though, she always looks radiant, and she's all about the music so....

glad I'm not alone, honestly don't see the big deal and as you say better than some dull black number.
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Its awful like an ugly lampshade and it adds stones not pounds to her figure. and years to her age. It is like something the Russian grannies wore in the ESC A very unflattering ensemble.:eek:

I really quite liked it but do have slightly wacky taste:) Bearing in mind she had a baby around a month ago I think her figure looks great. Much prefer her dress to Beyonce's and various others dull attire. I think Adele looked lovely
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wanst there but im guessing its because he was the only one who didnt stand up when the gay rapper won.
    Forum Member

Because of this apparently:)
    http://dlisted.com/2013/02/11/difficult-brown-stays-mad

:D She was seen cuddling him later though so I think if anything she had a quick word and moved on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Adele more and more.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't see what difference that would make to her? Except that I suppose she wouldn't have to worry about ulterior motives if she wasn't rich.

Her Dad does have the air of a man who threw away a winning lottery ticket, all those bitter comments about how he 'gave' Adele her voice. She knows him better than we do..
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tattoo behind the ear... classy
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member

IIRC she ignored him for many years whilst she didn't have a pot to p*ss in. What a bizarre thing to say :confused: He has talked to the press about her and that wasn't OK with her. And I agree.
    Forum Member
    Chris Brown is obviously homophobic.
    Forum Member
    Chris Brown is obviously homophobic.

I think he's just quite immature and an idiot, that's his major problem:D
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    I like Adele but that dress is ridiculously unflattering...just awful.
    Forum Member
    konebyvax wrote: »
    IIRC she ignored him for many years whilst she didn't have a pot to p*ss in. What a bizarre thing to say :confused: He has talked to the press about her and that wasn't OK with her. And I agree.

Agreed, I think they had an up and down relationship. The dad went to the papers and Adele stopped speaking to him, to try and make it better he went to the papers again, genius:rolleyes:
    I'm on Adele's side. Hope she gets an Oscar next, lovely lady and great talent I think
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks like one of those crochet toilet roll covers your mum had in her loo in the 70's. :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2276746/Grammys-2013-Adele-wins-Best-Solo-Pop-Performance-divides-opinion-curtain-dress.html#axzz2KVnZBAn9

How unflattering does it get? It adds 3 stones and whoever her stylist was they must have wanted to show her up.

:p:D