Hollyoaks confirms 5 will die next week

Comments

• RickyLeeds85RickyLeeds85 Posts: 11,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    didnt expect this many deaths :D

Obviously Tom doesnt die as he has a big storyline with his disappearance and i doubt Darren will.

My guess Callum and Jade in later and Leanne :( Doug, Martha, Will and Browning.

in a way killing a few in a bomb blast is a good idea and quite realistic.
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please tell Martha isn't involved in this. I will be really annoyed if she's killed off. I don't want Doug to die either but I think it's likely that he will, as the hero. :(

I'm hoping Will, Browning, Jade, Clare and Leanne are 5 of the 7 who die.

Unfortunately, I can't see Theresa dying. I want Trevor to meet his end and if not Ste then maybe one of his children? That would surprise me but I doubt it.

I just hope the Kanes survive, despite that Ash has grated on me. (Although, I think Callum may be in danger this week).
  • superstargirl81superstargirl81 Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    I am so excited for this it's crazy! Cannot wait. Hollyoaks do the best stunts :)
  • SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Killing off one of Ste's kids be going to far, Ste loves them more then anything in the whole world and would be lost with out them if anything happened to one of them or both.

I can't see hollyoaks killing Leah or Lucas Ste's kids off.
  • TheJ693TheJ693 Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doug will die. Hollyoaks always put couples together and then get rid of one of them before they can get started... Mitzeee/Riley, Tony/Jacqui and Brendan/Ste all come to mind.

The other 3 will probably be Leanne, Dr. Browning and Martha.

Ash will either get murdered by Will in Cameron/Jennie type fashion or Dodger will come in and see Will strangling her right before the explosion. I can also see Will getting out of his wheelchair and saving Dodger despite ruining his life. Will is the type that would rather see Dodger alive so he can live with the pain of knowing that he killed the love of his life and his mother.

Also, Callum will definitely die in HO Later. Sadly... I really liked him. I also predict Jade to kill that creepy guy. Who is probably her brother.

If it was up to me, I would kill off Ash, Trevor, Dirk. Dennis and Jim. And Tilly and Esther in HO Later.
  • daniellejaynedaniellejayne Posts: 2,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think all 5 die as a result of the blast... My guesses are Callum and Jade/a randomer die in Hollyoaks later. Browning or Clare are murdered (probably Browning by Mercy, Cindy, Lindsey)

Ash is killed by Will (People might think it's too obvious but I don't think all 5 are going to be shock deaths.)

Doug, Leanne and Dodger or Will then die in the blast. Don't really want to lose Dodger though, he's one of my favourite characters at the moment and it would be interesting to see how Patrick/Dodgers relationship changes if Patrick ever finds out about Maxine and Dodger sleeping together. Plus it would be kind of shit if Dodger dies seconds after finding out the truth about Will.

Even though this is a spoiler thread just in case...
    The spoilers for the week after the blast include:
    Patrick makes a discovery that rocks his world
    Laden with fury over his recent betrayal, who will Patrick turn to for comfort?

Maybe he does find out about Dodger and so Dodger survives after all.
  • jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just looked on wiki (not the most reliable), but they've got Claire and Fraser added to the main characters list, and Trevor on the recurring/guest list. I'm wondering if he is on his way out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just my opinion no spoilers here!

If they kill Clare off then that's so stupid! Why make an effort to bring her Father there etc.
    So can someone help me please? Doesn't it say that Clare escapes from prison? So that's Browning & Clare who escape! I was thinking that Jim got Clare off somehow & shes released seems stupid that two villains manage to escape. I read that Clare fights with Trevor over a bomb or something as well.

So my theory is i really don't think they will Clare off (although i am not so sure) they could always do that another time there's so much they could do with her, Plus isn't there big scenes coming up with Clare & her Dad? Maybe Clare doesn't forgive him for whatever hes done & tries to kill him maybe. If Gemma is sticking around for a while how is Clare gonna get away with this? Unless she frames Trevor maybe hmm!

Also i think Cindy & Lindsay kill Browning & that's what they are panicking over.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    It's a bit desperate, no?

I'm getting Brookside vibes...

Me too and it's scary :(

I've been a huge fan of the show for over a decade but I just do not like Bryan Kirkwood's work. Not talking about his original stint. I never agreed with his returning from the day it was announced. I thought it was a joke initially.

As for who can die....wow.

Doug and Leanne seem certainties. (I'll miss Leanne but the shock of the 7 deaths is kind of numbing that now. See? Shock and OTT take over character. And that's sad.)
    Possibly Will...and Ash...
    I forgot about Browning possibly being there. Don't know his story.

Someone above said we know Sinead won't die....how do we know? There's no future storylines planned for her as of now are there? It could be a very well kept secret.

The only ones I can think of that are certainly not dying are Ste, Danny, and John-Paul.

You can't go completely by what faces are on that Tumblr picture. There's been many times when the suspects/victims aren't the ones listed.

Thing is, the fire at the dog killed 5 people in 2006 and it was a massive success and brought in lots of viewers. You never know....but I just can't see this being the same.

I can't believe they've included Tom in that picture. As if they'd kill 13 year old Tom off.

ETA: And what's this about Trevor trying to stop Clare blowing the whole place up? Why on earth would she want to do that, fresh out of prison? Does she not understand that she'll go straight back in? Why does she feel the need to kill Mercedes? It seems cartoon-like imagining Trevor and Clare fighting over the detonator with Clare manically shrieking "GNARR MURDER!!" Does Kirkwood not realise how cartoon-like this will further make Clare's character and destroy any chances of trying to strengthen her?
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bloody hell. There's more deaths in Hollyoaks than your average teen horror slasher movie these days :D. I approve :D.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What Tumblr picture?
  • GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Kirkwood not realise how cartoon-like this will further make Clare's character and destroy any chances of trying to strengthen her?

I don't think they care because she's clearly dying. :o

She's coming back absolutely crazy and then she'll die. Her sister will take her place as the village bitch.
    What Tumblr picture?

First post in the thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they care because she's clearly dying. :o

She's coming back absolutely crazy and then she'll die. Her sister will take her place as the village bitch.

First post in the thread.

Thank you.
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    Me too and it's scary :(

I've been a huge fan of the show for over a decade but I just do not like Bryan Kirkwood's work. Not talking about his original stint. I never agreed with his returning from the day it was announced. I thought it was a joke initially.

As for who can die....wow.

Doug and Leanne seem certainties. (I'll miss Leanne but the shock of the 7 deaths is kind of numbing that now. See? Shock and OTT take over character. And that's sad.)
    Possibly Will...and Ash...
    I forgot about Browning possibly being there. Don't know his story.

Someone above said we know Sinead won't die....how do we know? There's no future storylines planned for her as of now are there? It could be a very well kept secret

The only ones I can think of that are certainly not dying are Ste, Danny, and John-Paul.

You can't go completely by what faces are on that Tumblr picture. There's been many times when the suspects/victims aren't the ones listed.

Thing is, the fire at the dog killed 5 people in 2006 and it was a massive success and brought in lots of viewers. You never know....but I just can't see this being the same.

I can't believe they've included Tom in that picture. As if they'd kill 13 year old Tom off.

ETA: And what's this about Trevor trying to stop Clare blowing the whole place up? Why on earth would she want to do that, fresh out of prison? Does she not understand that she'll go straight back in? Why does she feel the need to kill Mercedes? It seems cartoon-like imagining Trevor and Clare fighting over the detonator with Clare manically shrieking "GNARR MURDER!!" Does Kirkwood not realise how cartoon-like this will further make Clare's character and destroy any chances of trying to strengthen her?

I am guessing she won't die, because Stephanie who plays her is one of the strongest on the show, But, if the actress has decided to leave, then yes, she could be one of those to die. I still think Sinead is safe though and do not see her going anywhere.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    AuntieSoap wrote: »
    Seriously I don't watch this show but how many deaths and disasters can they air in a year!!

As much as i love Hollyoaks the only show i can think of that was always killing off characters was The Animals Of Farthing Wood :D
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Someone above said we know Sinead won't die....how do we know? There's no future storylines planned for her as of now are there? It could be a very well kept secret.

Sinead's the new show princess. The new Mercedes. She won't go anywhere. There are about twenty more "woe is me" stories left for her.

As for Clare, that's why they're gonna get rid and replace with a new megabitch, her sister. They realised Clare is too hammy and no one takes her seriously anymore. The new bitch will basically be the new Clare they wanted.
  • soapfan_1973soapfan_1973 Posts: 3,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T be killing off this many characters from a show that clearly still has a big fan base is ridiculous tbh. If TPTB feel the need to remove so many people at once isn't that just sending out the message that the entire show is at risk and the whole thing could be shut down at any point if they so wish?
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    T be killing off this many characters from a show that clearly still has a big fan base is ridiculous tbh. If TPTB feel the need to remove so many people at once isn't that just sending out the message that the entire show is at risk and the whole thing could be shut down at any point if they so wish?

The show's at risk because of the deranged way it's telling stories anyway. Brookside take two.
  • pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    Browning kills himself in the police cell.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    I genuinely cannot at 7 people dying. It's just such a piss-take. :DThe cast didn't even need a clear-out - the only one I feel truly needs axed is Vincent, and he's not even onscreen during the blast! :rolleyes:

You like The Savages? Leanne, Dennis?
  • GoosebeeGoosebee Posts: 5,289
    Forum Member
    Soap squawk has said some of them are die hard fan favourites. Can doug and leanne really be counted within this? I personally hope we get a massive character death like Rhys last year...
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh wow! I think we all know Oaks and Emmerdale do the best stunts so i'm super excited for this!
  • bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww I love Leanne. Hope she survives - she needs to find out that Will killed Texas.
  • foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't watch this, but they should rename this show Deathoaks!!! What's with all the death????
  • Jingle JangleJingle Jangle Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My predictions for the seven deaths:

Doug
    Leanne
    Browning
    Callum
    Jade

Then two out of Ash, Will and Clare. I'm inclined to think Dodger interrupts Will just in time to save Ash. He puts two and two together and realises Will killed Texas and Anna. Will then dies Maddie style in the explosion.

Clare's escaped from prison, so if she survives she's just going back there, so I think I'll go for her.

I can't see Darren or Dodger dying.