The Peter Andre Appreciation Thread.

Gemski08Gemski08 Posts: 6,256
Forum Member
A positive thoughts thread on Pete and his career and his latest news.
No slating in here, for supporters or fans only.:)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At last good for you.

Leave all the hate for elsewhere!

Not a fan but good for him getting positive reviews for his tour.
  • Gemski08Gemski08 Posts: 6,256
    Forum Member
    At last good for you.

Leave all the hate for elsewhere!

Not a fan but good for him getting positive reviews for his tour.

Was your idea, so i stole it.:p

I like him, im not an avid supporter but i like him all the same.

His tour seems to be going great guns and bloody good on him, as I said in the other thread, a second tour and i presume a 3rd album is probably mmore than he ever expected to achieve.:)
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hello Gem,well done you,I`ll just add my tuppenceworth,I like PA because he seems to be a decent good guy,has strong family values and ties,but is also like the rest of us...flawed,look forward to reading the posts in this thread:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gemski08 wrote: »

His tour seems to be going great guns and bloody good on him, as I said in the other thread, a second tour and i presume a 3rd album is probably mmore than he ever expected to achieve.:)

he said in one of his shows that he only wanted to be accepted as serious about the music,his sales last year must have reassured him in some way toward that,but the impression I got was he didn`t think he was going to be one of the greats,just wanted a chance to show what he could do,he did say that he was keen on a career in TV
    Forum Member
    momma11 wrote: »
    he said in one of his shows that he only wanted to be accepted as serious about the music,his sales last year must have reassured him in some way toward that,but the impression I got was he didn`t think he was going to be one of the greats,just wanted a chance to show what he could do,he did say that he was keen on a career in TV

I don think he ever thought that either...hes so very insecure about himself.
    Hopefully the tour will have given him a good boost!!:D
    Im not really into his music anymore...was first time around, but the show actually sounds really good from the reviews ive read!!
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The shows do sound good, I think he is an entertainer more then anything else [even though i do catch my self singing along with some of his songs]. What makes me laugh out loud is he tells one lie [which I can completely understand] and he is as bad as Katie [who has told endless lies etc] To me he is a good nice descent bloke, who puts his kids first and loves his fans.
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    I like Pete, and I'm looking forward to his show being back. Hope he does more presenting too, as I think he's excellent - and there's not many good presenters about. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like him, he comes across as a very sincere and gentle guy. I don't agree with some of the judgements he made, but I guess he is lonely and needed someone he thought he could trust - no strings attached.

I think we have all been there at some time or another where we have been let down by people.

Maybe the motto is - never trust a glamma model:D
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    margurita wrote: »
    I like him, he comes across as a very sincere and gentle guy. I don't agree with some of the judgements he made, but I guess he is lonely and needed someone he thought he could trust - no strings attached.

I think we have all been there at some time or another where we have been let down by people.

Maybe the motto is - never trust a glamma model:D

Agree with this. He's got to show a bit more sense in his friendships, or accept that he risks being plastered all over the tabloids constantly.

Can't see that's a particular problem anyway, since he's single.

I remember Russell Brand having a laugh about it - saying how he used to enjoy the Sundays before they started on him, and how he pitied his poor Mum, having to read about his sex life week after week. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    He's a very decent, kind hearted man.

Great father and great human being.

I have alot of respect for Peter.

Team Pete all the way :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Won't it be his 4th or 5th album Gem? He's done pretty well considering he's "cr@p." ;):D
    hello Gem,well done you,I`ll just add my tuppenceworth,I like PA because he seems to be a decent good guy,has strong family values and ties,but is also like the rest of us...flawed,look forward to reading the posts in this thread:)

Pete isn't perfect, now that IS a revelation! And I agree with you, he's a basically decent human being with strong morals and good family values. I like that about him, I also like his vulnerability.
    Forum Member
    Won't it be his 4th or 5th album Gem? He's done pretty well considering he's "cr@p." ;):D

Pete isn't perfect, now that IS a revelation! And I agree with you, he's a basically decent human being with strong morals and good family values. I like that about him, I also like his vulnerability.

Oh yeah, he had about 3 albums first time around, but i meant this time around soz:D
    Hes had Revelations, The love one and Im sure he will do another this year...before the new tour.
  • ebeeebee Posts: 1,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    I like Pete, and I'm looking forward to his show being back. Hope he does more presenting too, as I think he's excellent - and there's not many good presenters about. :)

Seconded

Good luck to Pete:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yeah, he had about 3 albums first time around, but i meant this time around soz:D
    Hes had Revelations, The love one and Im sure he will do another this year...before the new tour.

I believe he said that after this tour, he'll start work on another album. It'll be interesting to see what he writes about this time!
    Forum Member
    I believe he said that after this tour, he'll start work on another album. It'll be interesting to see what he writes about this time!

What after the arena tour, or this current tour?
    I thought he would want new material for the new tour, having said that im sure i read somewhere that the tour was going to be a chance for people to see who missed out...so maybe he will do much the same as this tour?
    Not sure, anyone got any gossip?:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Pete and although I wouldn't consider myself a fan I appreciate that he seems to be a really nice genuine person - not perfect, but who is. I like to see him do well as he deserves it. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What after the arena tour, or this current tour?
    I thought he would want new material for the new tour, having said that im sure i read somewhere that the tour was going to be a chance for people to see who missed out...so maybe he will do much the same as this tour?
    Not sure, anyone got any gossip?:D

I got the impression he's gonna be writing after this tour finishes in April so he has some new material for the one at the end of the year :)
    Forum Member
    I got the impression he's gonna be writing after this tour finishes in April so he has some new material for the one at the end of the year :)

Yeah, maybe he will try the material out on the new tour before releasing the album...thats what some people do isnt it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what`s happened to the Pete and Jordan thread? can`t seem to get on
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, maybe he will try the material out on the new tour before releasing the album...thats what some people do isnt it.

Yep, so Pete might as well do the same thing :)
    what`s happened to the Pete and Jordan thread? can`t seem to get on

It looks like DS have removed some posts in there.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grandaughter and her mum are going to see Pete in April. I will report back on what they say. :)
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    I'm not exactly a fan, but I do like him. He seems like a genuine guy - if misguided sometimes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was never really a follower of celebrity but have been hooked this last year following the threads on this forum following the split and chatting to other FMs (whether agreeing or disagreeing with opinions). I'm not a fan of Peter (I don't buy the music, perfume, magazines etc) but I did watch his show, have seen him on tv presenting various things. from what I have seen and read he is a decent bloke and he has had a lot to put up with! I think it's nice when he mentions that he loves his kids and is not ashamed to say it and often.
    I'm pleased that he's doing well with his tours and all the effort he goes to meeting his fans and stuff. As I've said on other threads I think it was wrong of him to lie about his 'fling' but I can understand why he did it. Before this week I had only heard of the NOTW article and the New interview where he said he was still looking, I took them to be talking about a serious relationship not just a fling. I know the press recycles the same comments over and over again, so I have sort of discounted that he had been continuously going on about it.
    Thanks for putting up this thread Gemski, it's nice that there is positivity around!:):):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amber43 wrote: »
    I was never really a follower of celebrity but have been hooked this last year following the threads on this forum following the split and chatting to other FMs (whether agreeing or disagreeing with opinions). I'm not a fan of Peter (I don't buy the music, perfume, magazines etc) but I did watch his show, have seen him on tv presenting various things. from what I have seen and read he is a decent bloke and he has had a lot to put up with! I think it's nice when he mentions that he loves his kids and is not ashamed to say it and often.
    I'm pleased that he's doing well with his tours and all the effort he goes to meeting his fans and stuff. As I've said on other threads I think it was wrong of him to lie about his 'fling' but I can understand why he did it. Before this week I had only heard of the NOTW article and the New interview where he said he was still looking, I took them to be talking about a serious relationship not just a fling. I know the press recycles the same comments over and over again, so I have sort of discounted that he had been continuously going on about it.
    Thanks for putting up this thread Gemski, it's nice that there is positivity around!:):):)

^^^^^ Couldn't have put it better
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WelshMum64 wrote: »
    ^^^^^ Couldn't have put it better

Thanx welshmum :)