Supernatural Season 7 (UK Pace, NO SPOILERS)

JasonJason Posts: 76,557
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Well ten months on, we finally get it. I actually liked the opener - the scene with Cas and Death was very good. I'm wondering if the Leviathans are a short term thing and they'll go with a whole "there is no god" angle for the series, or will they use a similar plot device to a few seasons ago and have them take down a different leviathan at different points of the season.

And, just to be helpful, none of the posts in this thread should constitute a request for spoilers for anyone who has seen Season 7. Nor should they constitute requests for hints or clues either :)

Comments

• JenzenJenzen Posts: 7,364
    Forum Member
    Aaa its soooooo good to have Sam and Dean back on our screens again, oh and Bobby and Cas too :D

Missed this TV show, I think tbh its run its course, but still worth a watch for the banter and one liners alone :)

I think the leviathans are the main big bad for this season with the sub arc of Sams "wall" breakdown.
  • Titan9Titan9 Posts: 2,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry when did this start? I'm guessing it's on Sky Living?
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^Last night. It's repeated at some point in the next few days. Possibly 10pm on Sunday, on Sky Living? But don't quote me on that!
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jenzen wrote: »
    I think the leviathans are the main big bad for this season with the sub arc of Sams "wall" breakdown.

I hope Sam's 'breakdown' isn't going to drag out personally.

I remembered last night that the season i was thinking of was when they had to take down the four horsemen and they got one every 5 or 6 episodes.

having no god would probably make more sense for a season long storyline as it would mean that all the demons, ghouls e.t.c.. would have free reign to run wild so it would allow the "demon of the week" format to work.
  • MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh how I have missed the lovely Dean Winchester - so happy Supernatural is back.:):):)

Really enjoyed the opener, loved the scenes with Death, hope the next 22 episodes are as good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thing is, i just hope they don't try and start some apocalyptic "end of the world" scenario since we know already that it's coming back for Season 8, so it kind of takes away the sting of any potential doom-laden ending.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mishcoll wrote: »
    Oh how I have missed the lovely Dean Winchester - so happy Supernatural is back.:):):)

Really enjoyed the opener, loved the scenes with Death, hope the next 22 episodes are as good.

Sky Living keeping quiet about the start date as usual!:mad:
  • Darth-HabibDarth-Habib Posts: 466
    Forum Member
    It is repeated on Sky Living at 10pm on Sunday.

For those with Sky Boxes, it is also currently available on Sky Anytime.
  • Darth-HabibDarth-Habib Posts: 466
    Forum Member
    The show was definitely very enjoyable last night.

Having Dean watch Hentai was very amusing.

I loved the dig at the homophobic church leaders.

And am I the only one who is developing a man crush on Castiel?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The show was definitely very enjoyable last night.

Having Dean watch Hentai was very amusing.

I loved the dig at the homophobic church leaders.

And am I the only one who is developing a man crush on Castiel?
    Habib thanks for spoiling it mate...only joking.

No man crush for me dude.
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 29,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good to have it back. Is actor playing castiel leaving supernatural? He`s meant to be in a new show so not sure if he`s in both. I thought the producers said supernatural wouldn`t be having anymore end of the world storylines after last seasons or have they changed their minds?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt35 wrote: »
    Is actor playing castiel leaving supernatural?

i suspect if you read the US TV section on DS you'll get an answer ..
  • SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    Enjoyable opener last night, but it's been so so long since I watched the Season 6 finale there were a few details I was a bit sketchy on.

Can anyone remind me what happened in the Season 6 finale? Can't remember why Sam tried to kill Cas, and my memory is a bit hazy of the deal that Cas and Crowley made regarding the souls in hell.

Also, as much as I love Slow Ride, it didn't feel right being the 'Road So Far' music. Thunderstruck was the best one.
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SteelEdge wrote: »
    Enjoyable opener last night, but it's been so so long since I watched the Season 6 finale there were a few details I was a bit sketchy on.

Can anyone remind me what happened in the Season 6 finale? Can't remember why Sam tried to kill Cas, and my memory is a bit hazy of the deal that Cas and Crowley made regarding the souls in hell.

I'm a bit sketchy, too. I think Sam was trying to stop Cas absorbing all the purgatory souls and sticking him with the Angel sword was the only thing he had.
    Forum Member
    Also, as much as I love Slow Ride, it didn't feel right being the 'Road So Far' music. Thunderstruck was the best one.

Noo has to be "Carry on my Wayward Son" by Kansas :)
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw ads on Living for Supernatural coming up.

Great to have them back. Oh Cas! I kept expecting the newsreader to say dressed like Colombo:D.
  • SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    Noo has to be "Carry on my Wayward Son" by Kansas :)

I thought Wayward Son was used for the recap before each season finale?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, it is.
    Forum Member

I thought it was used at beginning of season too but could be wrong, either way the show has a great use of classic rock!

:D
  • Chihiro94Chihiro94 Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to join in here, but this is my second run and I just don't think I can contain myself. I might turn up when they show the episodes I haven't seen.

^To Jenzen, yes they do, espically in the earlier series (currently in the midst of a boxset marathon :D) I just have to know though, is your name coicdental or not?
  • ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member
    Great opener. I'm not a big Cas fan to be honest, prefer the old days before the Angels.
    Forum Member
    Chihiro94 wrote: »
    I
    ^To Jenzen, yes they do, espically in the earlier series (currently in the midst of a boxset marathon :D) I just have to know though, is your name coicdental or not?

My name?
    Forum Member
    My name?

I'm guessing they are referring to Jenzen being similar to Jensen, as in Ackles.
    Forum Member

I have to admit, I do find I forget a lot of story details between seasons, actually I forget a lot of details during a season.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That episode went way too quickly. I can't wait for next week!