Simon Cowell is he or isn't he??? (Part 2)

Comments

• IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    FFS this is getting ridiculous now . Have his PR people never heard of overkill :rolleyes:
    Gotta laugh at the comments inderneath the article though :D

Could be that people are taking the piss now? :D Like, you want to be this big eterosessuale? We can help with that. And by overdoing it they make doubt even those who did not before.
  • SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-17852045

Love the bit about "burying his head in his pillow" - before it was subbed was it written as "biting"his pillow?:confused::p:D
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,809
    Forum Member
    The disclosure he'd been X-Factoring Dannii Minogue stopped all the rumours, has she ever said anything about the ups and downs of an affair with her boss?

Why did they go to all that trouble over the years of having him pictured with various lap dancers and being so macho, must have cost a fortune?
  • dorahalldorahall Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She maintained a dignified silence, didn't she? I don't recall her either confirming or denying their supposed affair.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would like to know why SC paid Jonathon King's bail money? Sympathy for a friend? Badly advised IMO with the Saville stuff now coming out
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    I would like to know why SC paid Jonathon King's bail money? Sympathy for a friend? Badly advised IMO with the Saville stuff now coming out

And i came in here for a bit of light relief from the Saville thread :D Guess this is why Clifford said there would be a lot of celebrities crapping themselves ( or words to that effect :o ) Loads of names will be cropping up now especially ones with a dubious realationship history provided by Mr Clifford :D No doubt the odd rent boy has been swept under the carpet so to speak but no reason to think along the lines of paedo. WasJonathan King a friend? I suppose at that time you wouldn't give it a second thought?
  • shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »

Most likely a combination of I'll advised and a friend
    Forum Member
    A good enough friend to offer £50k to bail them out?

It took 3 years for his involvement to be made public, no doubt his publicised had a hand in preventing it being made public, till it felt appropriate?
    But the prisoner - who is, in fact, disgraced pop impresario and convicted paedophile Jonathan King - and Cowell have a link that has remained secret... until now.

According to King, when Cowell heard he'd been arrested, he was the first person to offer to help

King says that he later called Cowell to see if he'd put up part of the bail money and the X Factor star replied that he "didn't need to ask".

An embarrassed Cowell, who is at the Sandy Lane resort in Barbados with his girlfriend Terri Seymour, says: "I certainly regret what I did but at the time, I had no idea what he'd done, and it was before he was found guilty.

"I certainly wouldn't put up bail for him ever again and I have never seen him since."

Din't know what King had done?
    JONATHAN KING, the millionaire pop impresario, who has been charged with sex offences against three boys, was yesterday accused of committing further assaults against at least three more teenagers.

The 55-year-old was charged on Thursday with buggery, attempted buggery and indecent assault against three boys aged from 13 to 15, ....

The papers would have been awash with what King was arrested for and later charged with, maybe Simon has no time for the press...he'd never pose with his latest girlfriend purely for press coverage.

If Simon was unaware of King's approach to market research and didn't know why he was paying £50k to bail out King, then it can be no surprise many in the industry didn't know what Savile was up to.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why has this thread died?

He is looking for a 'girlfriend':
    He told the Sunday People: 'I'm no a single man. We spent time together and she is so much fun. But I'd like to find a girlfriend.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2283609/Simon-Cowell-confirms-hes-split-Carmen-Electra--admits-wants-girlfriend.html
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

:D;)
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    Could be that people are taking the piss now? :D Like, you want to be this big eterosessuale? We can help with that. And by overdoing it they make doubt even those who did not before.

The thread should prevail for [Moireen's+ ] the above post alone . Eat ya heart out, Tom Bower :cool:
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Moireen wrote: »

:D:D I think in answer to original OP 'He is'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She shoulda put a ring on it, etc: 'I'm a single man': Simon Cowell confirms he's split from Carmen Electra... and admits he wants to find a girlfriend
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    She shoulda put a ring on it, etc: 'I'm a single man': Simon Cowell confirms he's split from Carmen Electra... and admits he wants to find a girlfriend

Hmmm, nice holidays, A list jet set lifestyle, lovely clothes and you don't have to sleep with the boss - I may apply :D
    Forum Member
    Why does he HAVE to have a girlfriend?

Surely with his money he could afford a couple of ladees of the night, I'm sure Max could fix him up with a couple of Cheryl Cole look alikes complete with tats.

Why does he need a girlfriend? He's like a politician who has to have a wife.
  • codebluecodeblue Posts: 14,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he should grow a beard
    Forum Member
    I think has interchangeable beards.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon seems to have gained some weight as I've noticed he's getting a small pot belly while posing with his latest 'beard' Carmen in that DM photo.

Also his face looks 'swollen'...surely he hasn't his cheeks filled out by surgery again? Such a extremely vain man Simon is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, nice holidays, A list jet set lifestyle, lovely clothes and you don't have to sleep with the boss - I may apply :D

My CV is on it's way to Max Cliford now :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »

Quote: Simon opened up to Ryan Seacrest ;)

Oh the irony :rolleyes:

Is the journalist taking the p*ss :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is..and he looks so stupid, I doubt any man would even want him now nevermind the beards he dates. His big head and plastic face is like something out of a horror movie.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought everybody knew he was getting married on red nose day. Not sure who to,can't be Sinitta she's not old enough to wed surely :D
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    lock up your daughters!!

Cowells on the pull no woman is safe
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    Quote: Simon opened up to Ryan Seacrest ;)

Oh the irony :rolleyes:

Is the journalist taking the p*ss :D

<splutter >... and "I think so ":D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I for one am shocked!
    ‘Simon was sitting very close to her and they were acting like two school children giggling to each other,’ a [well compensated] party insider revealed to Guilty Pleasures [bib = added by me]. Though Cliff Maxford currently has 'Other' concerns, the good work continues ...;)
  • shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    in 10 years his botoxed up face will look more hideous than Sly Stallone mothers!. * shudders *