The Nelly Furtado Appreciation Thread

Comments

• McdigestiveMcdigestive Posts: 830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm excited for the album version of 'big hoops'. Eee
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    I can't wait for the video! I think it's going to be really crazy, so I'm excited! :D So glad to have Nelly back! :) That said, I hope the album version has a different pitch :o Still love her, though :cool:
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if she will release another single beforehand whilst i love big hoops as you said i wanna see what other sounds T.S.I has to offer.
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    I wonder if she will release another single beforehand whilst i love big hoops as you said i wanna see what other sounds T.S.I has to offer.
    She HAS to release 2 singles before the release. It's been 5 years since she wrapped up the promo for 'Loose', so she needs a full re-introduction. I don't want her to rush, though. I'd like her to let 'Hoops' catch on in terms of airplay and TV rotation and then release the best song off of the album and slay :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    O.Michel wrote: »
    She HAS to release 2 singles before the release. It's been 5 years since she wrapped up the promo for 'Loose', so she needs a full re-introduction. I don't want her to rush, though. I'd like her to let 'Hoops' catch on in terms of airplay and TV rotation and then release the best song off of the album and slay :)

She really does because if she then does show she can either perform both singles or have a choice of two but yes let big hoops catch on and chart and then slay with a bigger sound and better overall quality after all its been 5 years since loose and 3 years since we saw her last promoting Mi Plan :p
  • LMLM Posts: 63,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loose has arrived. Rocking to it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Loose Rock it Lm :P
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has Nelly arrived yet JP ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OOh Zoverstocks who i ordered Folklore from have gotten back to me and are sending a replacement copy...Barretboy havent gotten back to me yet about WOah Nelly :(
  • LMLM Posts: 63,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OOh Zoverstocks who i ordered Folklore from have gotten back to me and are sending a replacement copy...Barretboy havent gotten back to me yet about WOah Nelly :(

I order from Zoverstocks a lot
    Very good company:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well at least they got back to me, the first time and order has effed up though, they do despatch okay however. It sounds like it was a mix up with shipments or something.

Whereas Barretboy sounds like he is just a "seller" rather than a company ...still Woah Nelly was just over a quid though....just frustrating!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well at least you have one cd sorted just wn now :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah i know :( its so frustratin, nm! :/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big hoops video is coming :D
  • TV KingTV King Posts: 1,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big hoops video is coming :D

I can not wait to see the official music video for Big Hoops The Bigger The Better which is also a great song. I hered it for the first time a week or so ago on Radio 1 and Nelly rocks.

I reallly hope Nelly does well witthernewer single and her new album. June is going to rock to the sound of Nelly Furtado.
    Forum Member
    There's a snippet on YouTube of a song called 'Something' featuring Nas (who happens to be my favorite rapper!) I hope it's from the recording sessions for 'TSI' because it sounds HOT!! I'd definitely like this album to be the darker continuation of 'Loose'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qjrLexJRG4k
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yes a dark Loose now that sounds like an interesting concept and idea i love Nas too and especially Salaam remi loved his work on Frank that style would totally suit Nelly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A dark loose sounds very interesting!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dark Loose...YEAHS!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know it could be possible the people she has collaborated with sort of incorporate those sort of vibes into their music.

And CD update JP is it sorted now :) ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it could be possible the people she has collaborated with sort of incorporate those sort of vibes into their music.

And CD update JP is it sorted now :) ?

Definitely.

And Barretboy hasnt gotten back to me but i think Amazon may refund WOah Nelly and will just order from the store....and FOlklore is on its way now so should be here by Weds - Fri i reckon :) I wait patiently....but honestly....a month since ordering...it aint on :(

Really hasnt been my fortnight on the technical side of things....phone gone haywire....ended up with double orders, not knowing where i am comin or goin and Nelly is takin her time :( AAAH!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely.

And Barretboy hasnt gotten back to me but i think Amazon may refund WOah Nelly and will just order from the store....and FOlklore is on its way now so should be here by Weds - Fri i reckon :) I wait patiently....but honestly....a month since ordering...it aint on :(

Really hasnt been my fortnight on the technical side of things....phone gone haywire....ended up with double orders, not knowing where i am comin or goin and Nelly is takin her time :( AAAH!

Oh no it has been a bit of a nightmare :( but at least the promise of a refund maybe and Folklore on its way so not all bad :)

And i know ended up getting Electra Heart from HMV was not waiting again like i had to for MDNA :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no it has been a bit of a nightmare :( but at least the promise of a refund maybe and Folklore on its way so not all bad :)

And i know ended up getting Electra Heart from HMV was not waiting again like i had to for MDNA :p

yeah it has Hav it has! but yeh with every minus.....PLUS!! :D

haha yeah totally....no dordalling wid u blud!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeah it has Hav it has! but yeh with every minus.....PLUS!! :D

haha yeah totally....no dordalling wid u blud!! :D

Exactly and soon enough will be listening to the dulcet tones of Nelly ;)

And it is a genuine pop masterpiece so glad i left for the shops