Fantastic Custom PC - wanting to sell but need advice please?

Hey guys, I've got a custom pc I want to sell, I live in England so i'm not sure where a good place would be to sell it and how much i could get for it. heres the Specs:

Windows 7 installed
AMD phenom (tm) II X6 1090T Processor 3.20 GHZ
16Gb RAM
Nvidia Qadro 400 graphics card
2 x separate hard drives 700 Gb and 600Gb

Does anyone have any idea on what it's worth?

I could sell it with a 23" monitor, wireless mouse, speakers and miniature keyboard.

Comments

• rottweilerrottweiler Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NO more than £350
  • REDBUSREDBUS Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you could stick it on gumtree usually for free (or D/s ;) ) lol

http://www.gumtree.com/

Fees and Services

Using Gumtree is generally free, but we sometimes charge a fee for certain services. If the service you use incurs a fee, you'll be able to review and accept terms that will be clearly disclosed at the time you post your ad. Our fees are quoted in Pounds Sterling, and we may change them from time to time. We'll notify you of changes to our fee policy by posting such changes on the site. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services; these changes are effective when we announce the promotional event or new service.

Our fees are non-refundable, and you are responsible for paying them when they're due. If you don't, we may limit your ability to use the services. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms.
  • emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would say £500 if you've built it new to sell, and are offering a warranty or some sort of aftercare.
    Ebay as good as any place.

But about £350 if you've been using it yourself for a while and aren't offering any warranty.

Those prices would include the monitor.
  • MaxatoriaMaxatoria Posts: 17,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Generally the parts individually are worth more than as a complete machine, so it may be worth getting make/models for all the parts and having a butchers on ebay to see if its worth the extra time/effort going that road
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Need to know specific components to put a proper price on it, but as it is £300-£350 seems about right.

As others have said though, if it's second hand, much less. Second hand PC's devalue massively, i'd be surprised if you get £300 for it as some have suggested.