Lindsay Lohan trying to date This Mornings Matt Johnson?

HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
Forum Member
http://instagram.com/p/m-qmGawMlg/

Not sure if this is a joke but Matt Johnson has posted a picture taken in Hollywood of a note left to him allegedly by Lindsay Lohan asking him to call her.

Comments

• ClarkF1ClarkF1 Posts: 6,587
    Forum Member
    well, based on the list of alleged conquests she admits writing, it seems she'll have anyone
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    ClarkF1 wrote: »
    well, based on the list of alleged conquests she admits writing, it seems she'll have anyone

Maybe!But Im surprised at Matt posting this if its real?Not gentlemen like at all.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe!But Im surprised at Matt posting this if its real?Not gentlemen like at all.

I was thinking the same. Regardless of your views on Lindsay Lohan, posting this on Instagram with the caption "Noooooo" is a crappy thing to do.
    Forum Member
    I was thinking the same. Regardless of your views on Lindsay Lohan, posting this on Instagram with the caption "Noooooo" is a crappy thing to do.

Agreed.Im old enough not to be charmed by handsome looks (should be!) but goinh by This Morning I had Matt pegged as a decent sensible bloke.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    It's a bit rude and demeaning to Lindsay to post it on the internet. She's a bit of a moron and an attention **** but even still she's a person and she could have just been having a bit of a harmless flirt.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed.Im old enough not to be charmed by handsome looks (should be!) but goinh by This Morning I had Matt pegged as a decent sensible bloke.

Nah, he positively adores himself...like a less attractive Steve Jones.
    Forum Member
    It's a bit rude and demeaning to Lindsay to post it on the internet. She's a bit of a moron and an attention **** but even still she's a person and she could have just been having a bit of a harmless flirt.

I would argue given her problems regardless of whether she was being serious.or not that it was a damaging thing to do.Someone tagged her on instagram to show her the pic -something he didnt have the bottle to do himself.She never responded and doesnt follow him.
    cavalli wrote: »
    Nah, he positively adores himself...like a less attractive Steve Jones.

Theres far too many big egos in showbiz.It either attracts egotists or helps make them into egotists.
  • tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Idiot using this for publicity. He is quite a boring vain person anyway.
  • mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    i bet she doesnt even know his name
    Forum Member
    tobi wrote: »
    Idiot using this for publicity. He is quite a boring vain person anyway.

It does seem pretty cheap to be totally honest.
    Forum Member
    mrblank wrote: »
    i bet she doesnt even know his name

Someone tagged her after he posted it so she will now!
    Forum Member
    Ooh someone from a locked account has posted a comment implying Matt is being misleading as hes got Lindsays middle initial wrong?Curious...
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had Matt pegged as a decent sensible bloke.

I met him once. Thoroughly unpleasant.
    Forum Member
    I met him once. Thoroughly unpleasant.

Are you willing to expand/elaborate please?:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you willing to expand/elaborate please?:D

He was in the same nightclub as me and some friends, he was essentially wandering round trying to chat up any attractive woman who happened to look his way, basically laughed in the face of anyone he deemed not on his level and appeared to be completely baffled when after two minutes of conversation my (very pretty) friend walked away from him - he'd told her she'd "do".
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought she batted for the 'other side'!

(Lost track! )
    Forum Member
    Westy2 wrote: »
    Thought she batted for the 'other side'!

(Lost track! )

She??!:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    She??!:confused:

Lindsay was previously in a relationship with another girl, Samantha which is probably what the other poster meant.
    Forum Member
    I had forgotten hes now left This Morning and he doesnt appear to be doing anything now.

Perhaps this was done on instagram for career boosting attendion??
    Forum Member
    Lindsay was previously in a relationship with another girl, Samantha which is probably what the other poster meant.

That clears it up thank you.:)
  • Goblin QueenGoblin Queen Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He sounds like a total arsehole. Nice way to treat a woman, that.
  • Goblin QueenGoblin Queen Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was in the same nightclub as me and some friends, he was essentially wandering round trying to chat up any attractive woman who happened to look his way, basically laughed in the face of anyone he deemed not on his level and appeared to be completely baffled when after two minutes of conversation my (very pretty) friend walked away from him - he'd told her she'd "do".

He sounds disgusting.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's it, he's now officially on my loathed list >:(

What an utter tw*t...I'll be gutted if he ends up presenting anything BB related.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    That's it, he's now officially on my loathed list >:(

What an utter tw*t...I'll be gutted if he ends up presenting anything BB related.

Me too, that'd put me right off.
  • Hairy_CaramelHairy_Caramel Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    What a scumbag.