The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Katie Price as a judge? And she one of the ugliest looking things on the planet.

could of been worse......Katona.....:D:D
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    could of been worse......Katona.....:D:D

I wouldn't say worse.... nothing could be worse than KP!!!! :D
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's hoping Miss Essex works out to stay away from the implants, botox, fillers, lipo...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bournemouth is approx 97 miles away from Brighton.:confused:

You seem to have missed the 'Oh wait' & the entire meaning behind it.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've never seen Katie Price smacked off her face on coke whilst her kids ate there

Disclaimer .. I am not aware of any drug taking by Katie Price but fully aware of Kerry Katonas habits
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never seen Katie Price smacked off her face on coke whilst her kids ate there

Disclaimer .. I am not aware of any drug taking by Katie Price but fully aware of Kerry Katonas habits

Scuse me? We are talking about looks here, nothing else. KP is ugly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scuse me? We are talking about looks here, nothing else. KP is ugly.

Excuse me ... I find her ugly because of her drug taking... Especially knowing her children where in the house
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You should have said that. Katie, is worse in every way, she drank while pregnant, just as bad imo. Has done far worse things too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You should have said that. Katie, is worse in every way, she drank while pregnant, just as bad imo. Has done far worse things too.

I did say it in my first post ;)
    I'm not going to start up the drinking whilst pregnant debate ... And NOTHING is worse than neglecting your children for drugs IMO
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did say it in my first post ;)
    I'm not going to start up the drinking whilst pregnant debate ... And NOTHING is worse than neglecting your children for drugs IMO

No you don't want to start the drinking while pregnant debate, but you want to bash KK for taking drugs, this thread is not about KK, its about KP, so its appropriate to talk about her here.
    I know you didn't bring her up first. But you are now using her to defend KP's actions.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No you don't want to start the drinking while pregnant debate, but you want to bash KK for taking drugs, this thread is not about KK, its about KP, so its appropriate to talk about her here.
    I know you didn't bring her up first. But you are now using her to defend KP's actions.

Again as soon as someone makes a comment about another person.. Who I might add I DIDN'T bring into the topic..I am told I can't discuss that person.. I was saying I find Kerry much uglier than Katie .. End of ::rolleyes:
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's KK got to do with a KP thread ?is it she is worser *chuckles *
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Again as soon as someone makes a comment about another person.. Who I might add I DIDN'T bring into the topic..I am told I can't discuss that person.. I was saying I find Kerry much uglier than Katie .. End of ::rolleyes:

Yes Betty, I pointed that out that you didn't bring her in to the topic.

You can't discuss her? This is not a KK thread. I couldn't even make a post today because it wasn't what other posters wanted to read,yet it was on topic nothing nasty, just didn't suit some, but it wasn't said to me, no, it was done slyly and my posts removed. and some posts were removed last night, If I have anything to say I'll say it upfront ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deleted because I felt it didn't make sense :D
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah I suppose so,, what was I thinking....:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not in any closet :D:D:D:D
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I know you're not

You're out and proud. :D:D

Edit...this was in response to BB.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    I know you're not

You're out and proud. :D:D

Edit...this was in response to BB.:)

Thanks to Nicola ... I've outed myself :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deleted
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Some of them slip up now & then, like when they've had a few ***** or some ******.

Just wondering why KP has a 12ft picture of her own face on her living room wall. Do the kids wonder why their pics aren't up?

Well if twitter is anything to go by then vodka seems the favourite tipple of her followers on there,not beer. I wonder if they add a few drops of angostura bitters to make it go pink ?

Who in their right mind would have a 12ft pic of themselves on their wall at home ? ....Oh wait ...........:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    I can't imagine the choice of Miss Essex was entirely down to an old battered has-been .Truth be told ,none of that line-up sat judging the Miss Essex thing are anything to write home about ,so those poor contestants must have felt traumatised posing for them. In one picture there are some evil looks being flashed at a contestant. Nice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Well if twitter is anything to go by then vodka seems the favourite tipple of her followers on there,not beer. I wonder if they add a few drops of angostura bitters to make it go pink ?

Who in their right mind would have a 12ft pic of themselves on their wall at home ? ....Oh wait ...........:D:D:D

And br*ndy. They have some interesting shaped bottles.
    Is there a Dulux colour yet called Pwicey Pink? The same shade as that 4x4, lovely.
    Forum Member
    Fizgig wrote: »
    And br*ndy. They have some interesting shaped bottles.
    Is there a Dulux colour yet called Pwicey Pink? The same shade as that 4x4, lovely.
    Dulux have more sense than to name a colour after something so last season/century dahling .

Pwicey could expand her global empire (stifles a giggle) by going into the paint industry.
    Pwicey Pink & Tango Orange could be her best sellers.
    Could be a nice new venture for her to make up for the two companies she had to bin due to non-profit.:cry:
    Forum Member
    I've still not seen a pic of her wedding dress in full length yet.
    I live in hope it might be nicer from the waist down,since from the waist up it was just her assets on display as usual.
    Well,if it is as nice as her new stepmother's wedding dress then fair play,and I'll say so (yes,I really will). I did like that step-mummy dress,I must say.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    I've still not seen a pic of her wedding dress in full length yet.
    I live in hope it might be nicer from the waist down,since from the waist up it was just her assets on display as usual.
    Well,if it is as nice as her new stepmother's wedding dress then fair play,and I'll say so (yes,I really will). I did like that step-mummy dress,I must say.

I did as well Janna, in fact the bride did look really nice
This discussion has been closed.