Could Dannii return to Xfactor?

2»

Comments

• lalalala Posts: 21,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    No judge that's been sacked/resign from any of these shows has ever returned (as far as I know ... ?)

COUGH... Louis Walsh 2007;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lala wrote: »

POTATOE...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think she could return why not she was a good judge and has a huge fan base theres alot of love for Dannii out there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    I still think she could return why not she was a good judge and has a huge fan base theres alot of love for Dannii out there.

Add to that all the free publicity and ratings going up. It's a pretty good case for bringing Danni back. After last season when they were beaten by Strictly, I would be very, very surprised if there is not some change on the judging panel and replacing Kelly with Danni seems like a great move.
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hmmm... is that why simon inadvertently mentioned danni after a long, long while?
  • THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Dannii can do better than the X Factor now. The show is sinking slowly
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lala wrote: »

That's a bad cough.

I've covered that (cough)publicity stunt(cough) on the previous page. Louis did not leave.
  • THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dannii needs to focus on music, and really promote it and get real producers......not cheap ones.