Britney Spears Shaves Head! (merged)

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just go to X17online
    It's on the front page it may need to be refreshed a few times its a popular site

I can only see the picture of her in the hoodie. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbth...gonew/1#UNREAD
    courtesy of Gensteps
    Its shocking, I think she really has flipped, I read somewhere a couple of years ago that Brit would still look pretty even if she shaved her hair off, I think Lindsay Lohan said it.
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    While I fully agree with what you about they cant do ANYTHING without having an army of paparazzi following them talking pics, I still think she could have shaved her own head at home. I just cant understand why she did it so publicly?

It wouldn't have mattered either way I would have thought. And this way is less shocking than her going in her house with hair and coming out bald imo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bextor wrote:
    I can only see the picture of her in the hoodie. :confused:

Here you go:

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/4007/392724231b9777972c6by0.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My God, what'll Britney be up to next?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused: Why?
  • oogiepoogiep Posts: 495
    Forum Member
    Apparently she was doing it becasue of the paps hasseling her all the time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oogiep wrote:
    Though she was only too happy to be posted wearing an X17 cap. She has acknowledged them the most and its all a bit strange.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Erm .... could this have anything to do with Brits new 'image' I wonder?

On Britney's brand new tour, a computer-generated image of the teen queen with a shaved head appears on an overhead screen while she sings "Unprotected."

The bald look thrills hairstylist Michael Chapman, who believes the only way that Britney can shave off her teeny bop past is by cutting her long-flowing locks, which he says "... make her look too much like a "Playboy" model."

The hairdresser says if Britney shaves her head, she'll show the world she has the confidence to be who she really is -- and that would broaden her appeal with adults.

Although Chapman doesn't think Britney will become a cue ball cutie like Sinead O'Connor, he says he'd be proud to use his clippers to give her a short cut that would look sexier but more mature than her current 'do.
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just for more attention. She probably knows her next image change is short hair and they want everyone to know that with 'shocking' images of her *OMG I might faint* shaving her hair. Please...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oogiep wrote:

Err, thats a sure way to stop them lol :rolleyes:

This must be a cry for help (taken a bit far...)

Why doesnt someone -PR, Management, Family or Friend encourage her to seek help?
    Britney clearly needs help, out drinking (who knows what else..) nearly every night, she cant handle it cos she's a puker. She doesnt appear to spend a lot of time with her children (tho that may be a good thing right now)
    I hope she gets the help she appears to need.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *T*I*N*K* wrote:
    Err, thats a sure way to stop them lol :rolleyes:

This must be a cry for help (taken a bit far...)

Why doesnt someone -PR, Management, Family or Friend encourage her to seek help?
    Britney clearly needs help, out drinking (who knows what else..) nearly every night, she cant handle it cos she's a puker. She doesnt appear to spend a lot of time with her children (tho that may be a good thing right now)
    I hope she gets the help she appears to need.

Felicia Culotta her former assistant did and was cut out of her life.
  • jamesdeanukjamesdeanuk Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She told the owner she shaved her hair because she was "sick of having things plugged in it". You people need to mind your own business, she looks quite pretty with bald hair.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bald hair.

Contradiction... :p
  • googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She told the owner she shaved her hair because she was "sick of having things plugged in it". You people need to mind your own business, she looks quite pretty with bald hair.

"You people"? :rolleyes:

Her minder looks like Ricky Gervais!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How bizarre. :confused: I wonder why she did it. She doesn't even look that bad bald.
  • fifi_folEfifi_folE Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps she has alopecia, like Gail Porter and myself, with all the stress she has been under, I would n't be surprised if it was falling out. It can fall out after child birth, but generally groes back after that. So she wasn't seen wearing a wig, perhaps she shaved it instead. If she is doing it for publicity, more fool her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She should have experimented with a swimming cap first.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just seen a video clip of this on sky news and .. omg!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she looks kinda pretty like that.

It is worrying that she would do it to herself though. Maybe she is depressed. What is for sure is she needs help.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How long before her hair appears on e bay? :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least now Britney's 'collar and cuffs' match

apologies to anyone who has already made this remark, I haven't read the whole thread!