Selena Gomez ‘beds Union J’s George Shelley’

13»

Comments

• wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thats awful , having a girlfriend and chatting up other girls . if any of that were true of course

Or, the 'chatting up' is him being sociable and friendly, because his job is as a front-line service worker and he's going to come into contact with umm...girls?
  • SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    Yeah, it's completely unrealistic that George Shelley might be gay

This!
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thats awful , having a girlfriend and chatting up other girls . if any of that were true of course

:yawn: Another m
  • biomorph04biomorph04 Posts: 4,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BLUIE 2103 wrote: »
    My teenage daughters knew George before X Factor when he was working at Starbucks in our town - he had a girlfriend then and was always chatting up other girls. He's not gay :)

I have no idea about the sexuality of this George person. But let me put this ridiculous "blah blah had girlfriends so he can't be gay" nonsense in perspective.

One of my previous lovers had girlfriends. Until he was 23 and then he slept with a man for the first time. Then he slept with me (another man). And now he is in a relationship with yet another man that has so far lasted 21 years.

When he had girlfriends, he knew he was gay but he just didn't want to deal with it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope

The press are also the only people who use "torrid" and "romp" and "love nest" and all the other moronic hack terms that these wastes of human life get paid to write.

and "pal" and "chum".

it's like they're trapped in an old copy of the Beano :)
  • methodyguymethodyguy Posts: 6,044
    Forum Member
    Why do some people automatically assume every young guy in the public eye is gay. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    methodyguy wrote: »
    Why do some people automatically assume every young guy in the public eye is gay. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

because cute plus showbiz equals a strong chance they are.

Plus boybands are often deliberately marketed at gay men, whether the boys are gay or not.
  • methodyguymethodyguy Posts: 6,044
    Forum Member
    biomorph04 wrote: »
    because cute plus showbiz equals a strong chance they are.

Plus boybands are often deliberately marketed at gay men, whether the boys are gay or not.

Well Tom Daley is not in a boyband and lots of people on here recon he. Is gay even when he has denied it numerous times the guy can't win.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Tom Daley is not in a boyband and lots of people on here recon he. Is gay even when he has denied it numerous times the guy can't win.

if it wasn't so difficult for people to come out still, if there wasn't family, career, negative media and randomly violent pressures applied to people to "be normal", then we wouldn't be speculating. But while the closet remains a viable option for millions of people, we'll keep on speculating.

And of course it doesn't matter that we speculate. Thinking someone is gay is not a bad thing to think about anyone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    biomorph04 wrote: »
    if it wasn't so difficult for people to come out still, if there wasn't family, career, negative media and randomly violent pressures applied to people to "be normal", then we wouldn't be speculating. But while the closet remains a viable option for millions of people, we'll keep on speculating.

And of course it doesn't matter that we speculate. Thinking someone is gay is not a bad thing to think about anyone.

Yes but there is a lot of forum members who write on here that they are 100% certain that Tom Daley is gay. When the truth is that unless they they are male and have slept with him they have no idea whatsoever. It seems to be a DS FM thing to assume that any good looking guy who is famous is gay. They can't all be!
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Selena hasn't exactly denied shagging him, has she? I really don't think she's as innocent as people think.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Well Selena hasn't exactly denied shagging him, has she? I really don't think she's as innocent as people think.

I agree that she's definitely not as innocent as she might want to come across. This is not a bad thing, I just think that she's maybe too afraid of admitting it. Just my opinion.
  • kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure what this thread is about - Selena is the ex girlfriend of Justin someone or other and George Shelley is in a boyband that has had zero success? Is this a story?
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitten12 wrote: »
    Not sure what this thread is about - Selena is the ex girlfriend of Justin someone or other and George Shelley is in a boyband that has had zero success? Is this a story?

It must be because people on this forum are talking about it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scarlett09 wrote: »
    Oh dear. Is he the one who always looks like he doesn't quite know where he is, or why he's there? Then he probably doesn't even realise.

Oh this is so true!:D
  • WhatadayWhataday Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    As someone that has been on a night out with George (through mutual friends) he is most definitely not gay. In fact to me he appeared a bit homophobic at the time.
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »

She probably doesn't know who he is! I could say i shagged her and she wouldn't need to deny that either.
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There are a lot of gay posters on here, who like to claim any cute guy is gay. I wonder why :p;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whataday wrote: »
    As someone that has been on a night out with George (through mutual friends) he is most definitely not gay. In fact to me he appeared a bit homophobic at the time.

Well me personally, all I can say is esp. young people can seem like anything without being that thing necessarily. Sometimes it's a front, sometimes they're posing in front of mates.

I can't account for the comments on the old Twitter I saw, unless it was a parody account, or he was just joking. Overall George Shelley comes across as pretty straight to me and seems clueless in the nuances of being gay. He seemed to have to be told what a beard/Grindr was on that classic Holy Moly interview. He also wrinkled his nose up at the talk of 'bumming'; but again, nothing's concrete and people can appear to be things they are not, so I don't know. He's probably straight.

If he was homophobic he most likely isn't now because of Jaymi, they seem affectionate. He sort of seems nice but a little bit naive, but he has a big family, so no pressure, lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are a lot of gay posters on here, who like to claim any cute guy is gay. I wonder why :p;)

Well if you will act like it's your absolute mission in life to comment/tell people off on any given thread that you don't even need to bother with....:p:rolleyes::p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Well if you will act like it's your absolute mission in life to comment/tell people off on any given thread that you don't even need to bother with....:p:rolleyes::p

Don't forget this is Digital Spy. Every good looking male in the public eye is gay. :rolleyes: see the in the closet gay thread. There are no straight men in showbiz at all. :rolleyes: