Hollyoaks/Hollyoaks Later Big Spoilers...

Comments

• MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    A 'killing spree' usually insinuates more than 2 deaths...
  • MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    Would much prefer Esther and Ruby to be killed off than Callum and Holly. Would jump for joy if Tilly was killed.
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking maybe Jade's killing spree is something like the film Cry Wolf where everyone is pretending to die but one of them actually does die in the end...
  • paton1983paton1983 Posts: 2,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D.DotA wrote: »
    I was thinking maybe Jade's killing spree is something like the film Cry Wolf where everyone is pretending to die but one of them actually does die in the end...

That sounds just as bad as Jade being a psycho and just randomly killing. Think this is the strand of Later that I will zone out of.
  • RinsewindRinsewind Posts: 7,128
    Forum Member
    Who is Sam?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rinsewind wrote: »
    Who is Sam?

Danny's wife. Danny the one who's Ste's dad. :)
  • CollybirdCollybird Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rinsewind wrote: »
    Who is Sam?

Danny's wife.

Skeptical about this Jade business but really looking forward to the next few weeks. I imagine Callum is very likely to be one of her victims, I've never really warmed to him but I think he's another character who's been poorly treated.

Excited to see Duncan again, I always liked him.
  • RinsewindRinsewind Posts: 7,128
    Forum Member
    Danny's wife. Danny the one who's Ste's dad. :)
    Collybird wrote: »
    Danny's wife.

Skeptical about this Jade business but really looking forward to the next few weeks. I imagine Callum is very likely to be one of her victims, I've never really warmed to him but I think he's another character who's been poorly treated.

Excited to see Duncan again, I always liked him.

Thanks!!
  • Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She already knows he can walk and already has seen his psycho tendencies, I don't know why sheis being so stupid, more stupid than usual lately. Hope Will kills her.

That's a bit harsh.

Well Will gave her some nonsense about taking a few steps in physio which she believed but remember he has most people including Dodger fooled into thinking he can't walk.

I haven't been regularly following this storyline so I don't know about the psycho tendencies but the episode where he was tempted to push her off the cliff she seemed trusting and completely unaware of his intentions though luckily for her he changed his mind when she told him the truth about seeing Anna.

And to be fair to her when she woke up Will was cuddled up to her on the sofa and he was with her before she fell asleep so she probably didn't think into it too deeply.
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Diane_Rob wrote: »
    It sounds good but if Jade goes on a killing spree (which is meant to be more than three people right?) is she going to kill characters of the main show or just random people :confused:

So i take it she is only a guest character?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All sounds brilliant to me :) Hollyoaks is on top form right now; it's truely unmissable.
  • daniellejaynedaniellejayne Posts: 2,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a bit harsh.

Well Will gave her some nonsense about taking a few steps in physio which she believed but remember he has most people including Dodger fooled into thinking he can't walk.

I haven't been regularly following this storyline so I don't know about the psycho tendencies but the episode where he was tempted to push her off the cliff she seemed trusting and completely unaware of his intentions though luckily for her he changed his mind when she told him the truth about seeing Anna.

And to be fair to her when she woke up Will was cuddled up to her on the sofa and he was with her before she fell asleep so she probably didn't think into it too deeply.

Difference been Dodger has never seen him stood up in the kitchen while his chair was at the other side of the room, he has no reason to think Will can walk.

Actually nobody does apart from Ash and Patrick.
  • *Baby*Blue**Baby*Blue* Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    I think Callum could die too! And looking at his Twitter, it doesn't even look like he's in Liverpool, he seems to be in London. Plus 4 days he tweeted "Can't wait to start filming with Mr @CharlieCassen in December! #ShortShorts"
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many more Mcqueens are going to pop up, BK is far to obsessed with them.
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    :eek:

:D:D Dammit! You beat me to it! :p
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    How many more Mcqueens are going to pop up, BK is far to obsessed with them.

I know. Somewhere out there in a far away land, there's a McQueen Factory that's popping out endless lines of McQueen relatives :D.

The McQueens are Kirkwood's baby. So expect them to be around for some time :sleep:.
  • andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    who's the mcqueen turning up anyway?
  • thismorningfanthismorningfan Posts: 1,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »
    who's the mcqueen turning up anyway?

Lois McQueen, Theresa's cousin, that's appearing in Hollyoaks Later next week. :)
  • jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Tilly survives, someone posted a picture on twitter of her filming in Derry. Going by the spoilers I'm going for Esther and Callum being killed. Then again with stuff between Ash and Will kicking off in the next week would it be a bit rushed If Callum had just been killed.
  • SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    In Hollyoaks Later Jade will go on a killing spree :eek:

And on the waveguide spoilers for the week after Later it's all kicking off in the village...

Monday, October 14
    It's Mercedes' 30th birthday and she's determined to celebrate in true McQueen style, but a face from the past has plans to make sure the party goes off with a bang. Ste and Doug prepare to say goodbye to Hollyoaks, but will Danny reveal the truth to Ste before it's too late? Tom admits defeat to Sienna, Leanne is devastated as she unearths Dennis's lies and Ash makes a shocking discovery about Will.

Tuesday, October 15
    A horrified Ash confronts Will. Mercedes' birthday celebrations are in full swing, but the McQueens are unaware of the surprise in store for them. Sinead has bagged a leaving present for Ste and Doug that could change their lives for ever. It looks as though it's the end of the road for Dennis and Leanne.

Wednesday, October 16
    The whole village is reeling from recent events. An unexpected visitor arrives at the McQueens', but will they get the reception they'd hoped for? Lindsey and Cindy find themselves forced to face their demons, and Will's feud with Dodger is brought to a shocking conclusion.

Thursday, October 17
    As the dust settles, the Savages pull together. Sam is determined to find the person responsible, and Cindy and Lindsey find themselves bonded by a dark secret.

Friday, October 18
    Cindy and Lindsey struggle with a heavy burden. Sam makes a discovery that threatens to turn her life upside down. The Osbornes are faced with utter devastation, Holly struggles to come to terms with her grief, and Dennis has to break life-shattering news.

Maybe Jade kills Callum as Holly is struggling with her grief!

Also what do you thinks happening with Mercedes, it seems like the week of the bomb, anyone think it might be Trevor and Dr Browning?

Cindy and Lindsey are boned by a dark secret... Maybe Mercedes kills Browning and all 3 of them cover up like Chrissie, Sam and Zoe Dirt Den style...?

Also so much with Will looks like he's going to be caught...

And more drama with Sinead, Ste and Doug...

Look like a good few weeks in the Oaks!

Great update on HL D.DotA, thanks for the information on HL.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if the McQueens will find out Mercedes was in on it with Clare when she was first 'kidnapped'?
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cannot believe it's a year since the last one! !!
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know if the McQueens will find out Mercedes was in on it with Clare when she was first 'kidnapped'?

Noone knows over then Clare and Mercedes, if it ever comes out Carmel will hate Mercedes even more then before. Clare can still use this information on Mercedes if she makes Clare angry in some way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyfall wrote: »
    Noone knows over then Clare and Mercedes, if it ever comes out Carmel will hate Mercedes even more then before. Clare can still use this information on Mercedes if she makes Clare angry in some way.

That's what I thought.
    Forum Member
    That's what I thought.

Sooner or later the truth about Mercedes planned kidnapping could come out anytime and any place, maybe one day leading up to Mercedes exit.