Jeremy Kyle New Series

poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Its all kicking off in his show today !! I have become addicted to this show over the summer. :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed that rather than do their jobs, the security now stand back and let the guests get in each others faces and push and shove each other. Clearly the production team have become desperate and aren't even trying to be subtle about the bear baiting aspect of this show. How the programme manages to stay on air when we're supposed to have regulations and such astounds me. It's shocking, and shame on those who allow it.
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nyota wrote: »
    I've noticed that rather than do their jobs, the security now stand back and let the guests get in each others faces and push and shove each other. Clearly the production team have become desperate and aren't even trying to be subtle about the bear baiting aspect of this show. How the programme manages to stay on air when we're supposed to have regulations and such astounds me. It's shocking, and shame on those who allow it.

I agee there seems to be a lot more anger and voilence in this show. One of these days someone will head butt Jeremy !!!!
  • PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    poppy10 wrote: »
    I agee there seems to be a lot more anger and voilence in this show. One of these days someone will head butt Jeremy !!!!
    The day that that happens I will buy you a large glass of champagne..........................:D:D:D

(Chateau de Virtual of course ;))
  • mal2poolmal2pool Posts: 5,690
    Forum Member
    Yawwwwwwwwwwwn . Same old same old. could be a repeat. Same thing every time. WHo stole money/dna tests. Trisha used to have different items and funny ones.
    This is plain boring. If its kicking off, they might as well let everyone fight and give us some entertainment!
  • unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nyota wrote: »

I've never understood why they stop them from fighting. I and many others obviously don't watch to see people sort out their problems but to see them fight as its much more entertaining.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pedro wrote: »
    The day that that happens I will buy you a large glass of champagne..........................:D:D:D

(Chateau de Virtual of course ;))

Why thank you. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how much its costs the show for each person that appears. Lie detector Tests and DNA tests ? Then there is travel expenses...... a night in the local Travel lodge ! Not much of a cost to be humiliated on National Television.:rolleyes:
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That guy the Sex addict one of the most vile ever on JK, and some of the audience applauded and JK was like what the hell are you doing clapping.
  • darkislanddarkisland Posts: 3,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know if the contributors/guests/depressing parasites have their JSA benefits stopped and are required to make a fresh claim after soiling our tv's with their repellant selves ?

If they're with Jeremy on his show - then they're self-evidently not available for work during this time, and it's my understanding that their existing benefits claim should be ended. :confused:
  • mevilhoneymevilhoney Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darkisland wrote: »
    Anyone know if the contributors/guests/depressing parasites have their JSA benefits stopped and are required to make a fresh claim after soiling our tv's with their repellant selves ?

If they're with Jeremy on his show - then they're self-evidently not available for work during this time, and it's my understanding that their existing benefits claim should be ended. :confused:

BIB,they`re available for work,all an employer has to is phone in and offer a job and arrange an interview. By the logic that they`re with Jeremy Kyle on his show,they`re not available for work,then they`re not available for work while they`re having a bath,or chatting to neighbours. If they receive no money from the show,then that`s fine.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mevilhoney wrote: »
    BIB,they`re available for work,all an employer has to is phone in and offer a job and arrange an interview. By the logic that they`re with Jeremy Kyle on his show,they`re not available for work,then they`re not available for work while they`re having a bath,or chatting to neighbours. If they receive no money from the show,then that`s fine.

You misunderstand, I was asking about the official rules regarding eligibility for benefits - not imagined random interpretations of them.
  • Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That guy the Sex addict one of the most vile ever on JK, and some of the audience applauded and JK was like what the hell are you doing clapping.

I noticed a woman about to put her hand up then slowly put it down again, when Jeremy turned to and asked the audience if what he was doing is acceptable. :rolleyes:
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    poppy10 wrote: »

If they did, I'd probably shake the guys hand. :D
    Some/A lot of people on the show are chavs but some may have mental problems, I dont think Jeremy has any idea what he's doing most of the time, I remember one recent show where a guy said he wanted to see his kid but couldnt keep an appointment "because he was working" at his fairground job or couldnt arrange with his boss or something, and Jeremy went ballistic at him. At least the dude was working, how do you think he will pay for the kids nappies/milk Jeremy? :rolleyes:
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed a woman about to put her hand up then slowly put it down again, when Jeremy turned to and asked the audience if what he was doing is acceptable. :rolleyes:

If true, this shows that the whole of the audience's response is always a lie.
  • wordfromthewisewordfromthewise Posts: 2,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The JK show is a national disgrace but not because of the exploited lowlife who have somehow lost enough self respect to go on there but more because Kyle himself is just a simplistic ranting big mouth who clearly gets off on feeling superior to his 'guests' when in fact he has absolutely no expertise and nothing above inarticulate knee jerk reactions to express.

Watching him waffling,grovelling and climbing down to get people back on stage once people have walked off is not nearly enough humiliation for him.....his really is the worst kind of person and when you see him interviewed he has an air of arrogance that needs to be removed from his smug face.:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    If true, this shows that the whole of the audience's response is always a lie.

It is, there are articles on the internet on it from years back, its heavily edited and half the time the claps and cheers are inserted from another point in the show for effect.

You can see where it cuts off regularly and then Jeremy cuts in saying something, that's the editing, if you watch it you will see the editing is poor really.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sex Addict :rolleyes: - more like smirking slime ball. I bet he gets some comments on the buses that he allegedly drives.

I had to laugh at one the other day when JK said ' do you hide behind your wife?' The size of that badly tattooed monstrosity - most of the country could have hidden behind her.
  • scorpionatthepcscorpionatthepc Posts: 5,371
    Forum Member
    Jeremy slags off facebook but yet has an advert for his facebook page for the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The JK show is a national disgrace but not because of the exploited lowlife who have somehow lost enough self respect to go on there but more because Kyle himself is just a simplistic ranting big mouth who clearly gets off on feeling superior to his 'guests' when in fact he has absolutely no expertise and nothing above inarticulate knee jerk reactions to express.

I hate to state the obvious if unpalatable truth, but the disgrace here is that we have generations of lowlife whose erroneous sense of entitlement allows them to regard feckless procreation as a legitimate hobby to be funded by those who can be bothered getting out of bed and going to work in the morning. On that level, J.K. is unarguably superior to the braindeads who litter his studio.
  • toribaynestoribaynes Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i felt quite sorry for the big lady on there this morning with her fella who kept lying to her i went through the same sort of thing with my ex boyfriend he wouldnt be honest it totally destoys you but the last two guests were total numpties
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy slags off facebook but yet has an advert for his facebook page for the show.

:D:D:D:D:D:mad::mad::sleep::rolleyes::yawn:
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    I feel sorry for grahame. He could be spending his time helping people who really need help such as those who have lost someone they love through death , or have been diagnosed with life threatening illnesses. Instead he has to show support to greasy, scruffy chavvy girls because they get upset that none of the top 10 possibilities are the father to their kid.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We'd all love for him to get a smack It's getting closer but they would not show it sadly, JK is the man because of the "controversy"
  • scorpionatthepcscorpionatthepc Posts: 5,371
    Forum Member
    Tt88 wrote: »
    I feel sorry for grahame. He could be spending his time helping people who really need help such as those who have lost someone they love through death , or have been diagnosed with life threatening illnesses. Instead he has to show support to greasy, scruffy chavvy girls because they get upset that none of the top 10 possibilities are the father to their kid.

Is that the bald headed man in the glasses who's got an answer for everything?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that the bald headed man in the glasses who's got an answer for everything?

Yes the Genius :)

Oh guys them clips look good haha anyone see the spoiler clips then?