Anyone think Sharon Osborne won't be coming back to the show

DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,641
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
Isn't it just a case of her putting herself out there in contention and there is testing the water going on at the moment.

There has been no official announcement yet

I still expect someone current to be the fourth panelist

Comments

• Susie-RSusie-R Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Gary and Louis will definitely be back, it's rumoured that Simon made a deal he wanted to keep Louis and ITV wanted Gary, but I'm not sure about who else it will be, I hope it will be someone younger but you never know.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I do think Sharon is coming back, however it also wouldn't surprise me if they kept the same panel from last year and just went back to basics with the auditions.
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary & Louis will be back, Nicole will be back of Cheryl doesn't want to return (although she appears nailed on for the US series again, but it could all change). Sharon will almost certainly take the fourth slot. She disappeared for a few years and all of a sudden she is everywhere. I don't think it's a coincidence. Mel B is probably an outside bet now she can't do Australia's Got Talent.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,098
    Forum Member
    I'm unsure about Gary returning, I just don't see it happening
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems pretty obvious now what the panel line up will be. No surprises in the offing.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope not, Can't stand the vicious bitter old hag
  • Dreammaster695Dreammaster695 Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anything for fame
  • CinnamonBrickCinnamonBrick Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I live in hope.
    I can't stand her. X Factor killed her off... she started off great and then slowly sunk to depths on live TV that just shocked me. Why she might come back is because she's very happy to play Cowell's game. She's a copy of Louis, they both are happy to read from the script.