100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marilliona wrote: »
    Were you thinking it would be a tragedy if they split? I'm not very good at this!

However I also think that the other group mentioned is a good bet

Yes I was soyou doing fine at this :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's where is the love. The tragedy one doesn't fit as well imo, too obscure
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,164
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

Lucky Was There

Some of you wanted to know if lucky guy knows about the upcoming surprise. While he was certainly present the night the surprise originated, he has no idea that it is coming. As far as he knows, everything is fine in their relationship and they are happy together. So, as of today, he does not know what is going to happen in a few weeks. You will know about it before he does. And it is safe to say things will never be the same once the surprise is revealed.

From CDAN:

This C list celebrity who is the offspring of an A list actor/actress couple used to be considered the goody goody of the family. Not anymore. Whether it is being found passed out on the bathroom floor of a bar after drinking too much and f***ing a random stranger in that same room earlier, or her massive spending on drugs which her mom enables by transferring thousands of dollars to her every month, this offspring needs rehab. The thing is, mom and dad are wrapped up in their own worlds. They need to wake up because their daughter is going to die.
  • clareiowclareiow Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Blind Gossip:[
    From CDAN:

This C list celebrity who is the offspring of an A list actor/actress couple used to be considered the goody goody of the family. Not anymore. Whether it is being found passed out on the bathroom floor of a bar after drinking too much and f***ing a random stranger in that same room earlier, or her massive spending on drugs which her mom enables by transferring thousands of dollars to her every month, this offspring needs rehab. The thing is, mom and dad are wrapped up in their own worlds. They need to wake up because their daughter is going to die.

Die Hard and GI Janes girl?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    clareiow wrote: »
    Die Hard and GI Janes girl?

Thats the only one I can think of - but which one out of three?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So sounds like lucky guy is in a relationship and not a one night stand. But surely he would know if it is a pregnancy before us :confused:
  • HelenSnowflakeHelenSnowflake Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    It'll be out one way or another anyways but I don't think it's the member everyones thinking about...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It'll be out one way or another anyways but I don't think it's the member everyones thinking about...

He thought he was lucky. Big career, lots of money, big name, lots of pretty girls (famous and not) practically throwing themselves at him. Well, lucky guy's luck is about to run out! Because his latest girlfriend has a little surprise for him. It is something that will tie him to her forever. It is not something that he wanted or expected. And chances are he will find it more shocking than charming. So will you.

From the first blind I don't think it is a band/group

ETA could the word lucky be a clue?

There is a film called the Lucky one

http://www.imdb.co.uk/title/tt1327194/ and look who is in it?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    So sounds like lucky guy is in a relationship and not a one night stand. But surely he would know if it is a pregnancy before us :confused:

Maybe not a pregnancy. Maybe a sex tape? Maybe an extreme one? That would be a surprise, an unpleasant one, something the public would know about before him if it were leaked? The BI suggests he's happy with her, and unsuspecting that anything may be wrong. She, on the other hand, may have other plans and this could be her way of getting fame or, I don't know, paying him back for something he did? Being 'tied to her forever' could be a clue - maybe it's a bondage tape?

Also, the fact it says he was there when the surprise originated, that's an odd way to describe it, could be hinting at a threesome, or a foursome...fivesome... which was filmed...

Ah I don't know, just thinking out loud. :)
  • abannieabannie Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Maybe not a pregnancy. Maybe a sex tape? Maybe an extreme one? That would be a surprise, an unpleasant one, something the public would know about before him if it were leaked? The BI suggests he's happy with her, and unsuspecting that anything may be wrong. She, on the other hand, may have other plans and this could be her way of getting fame or, I don't know, paying him back for something he did? Being 'tied to her forever' could be a clue - maybe it's a bondage tape?

Also, the fact it says he was there when the surprise originated, that's an odd way to describe it, could be hinting at a threesome, or a foursome...fivesome... which was filmed...

Ah I don't know, just thinking out loud. :)

I was just coming here to say that i think it could be something like a sex tape. Or something more sinister. It says that he would find it more shocking than charming, and we'd think the same. Why would we find a pregnancy shocking?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Blind gossip - Some of you will wonder if this was an accident. You know, just an unlucky, innocent mistake.

The answer is an emphatic “Hell, no!”

She has been planning this whole thing for months! Pretty, sweet, and trustworthy on the outside. Ugly, nasty, and double-dealing on the inside. She looks like an angel, but she is the devil incarnate. Lucky Guy totally got played. She spent time earning his trust, he relaxed his guard, and now he will pay the price.

By the way, she will never, ever acknowledge that she had any part in this! She will pretend that she is as surprised – nay, shocked! – as he is. It will all be a lie, of course, but he just might just fall for it. Besides, lying about her part in this is the only way that she can come out of it looking innocent. She wants to avoid the backlash of negative publicity that would result if anyone knew she was actually the architect of the plan.

Related: A Little Surprise
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abannie wrote: »
    From Blind gossip - Some of you will wonder if this was an accident. You know, just an unlucky, innocent mistake.

She has been planning this whole thing for months! Pretty, sweet, and trustworthy on the outside. Ugly, nasty, and double-dealing on the inside. She looks like an angel, but she is the devil incarnate. Lucky Guy totally got played. She spent time earning his trust, he relaxed his guard, and now he will pay the price.

By the way, she will never, ever acknowledge that she had any part in this! She will pretend that she is as surprised – nay, shocked! – as he is. It will all be a lie, of course, but he just might just fall for it. Besides, lying about her part in this is the only way that she can come out of it looking innocent. She wants to avoid the backlash of negative publicity that would result if anyone knew she was actually the architect of the plan.

Sounds like hooking him up with another man and recording it (or something like that).
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

why am I thinking this is going to be either the one that writes songs about all her ex's or Ms Brand
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    why am I thinking this is going to be either the one that writes songs about all her ex's or Ms Brand

^ Her. Everything's pointing to it. He's also often referred to in interviews as very charming.

Whether it's a sex tape or a baby tho, not sure.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    ^ Her. Everything's pointing to it. He's also often referred to in interviews as very charming.

Whether it's a sex tape or a baby tho, not sure.

ooh I wonder and they say it 'will be revealed' my money is on a kinky sex tape. Wasn't he a big fan of 'golden showers' from previous blinds:D although that wouldn't be the biggest shocker to me at all
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    :confused::confused::confused:

I haven't got a clue, but it's all very intriguing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm wondering, as they mention angel then it could be about a model who goes out with a singer of a band.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »

never ever could be a song title from the one who writes songs about her exes but it did say in one of the clues that they were still a couple and they are no longer
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like hooking him up with another man and recording it (or something like that).

Wouldn't that be illegal? If it was done without his knowledge?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm wondering, as they mention angel then it could be about a model who goes out with a singer of a band.

Could be. Cos it looks like it's not the ex Brand after all if this, dated today, is accurate - http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2013/03/katy-perry-and-john-mayer-spli.html

(unless he was reading BG and realised it was him they were talking about and dumped her! :D )
  • NatgarNatgar Posts: 2,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ive got a feeling it could be the permanent bachelor doc who used to work in the ER and has always said he doesn't want children.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Mad Max? - Can't be Forest Gump can it, currently in a play called 'The Lucky Man'???
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was also a very recent TV series called Luck about horse racing with some big names in it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry to thread butt:o
    I've not posted in this thread before, but those blinds about the lucky guy are really intriguing and I think there are a few clues in them that point to Forest Gump?:eek::(
    As someone else said, Lucky Guy is his Broadway play.
    His BIG career - another ref to one of his movies?
    "Relaxing his guard" - didn't he play a Prison Guard once?
    Even the angel who is actually a devil could be a ref to Angels and Demons.
    It would be quite a shocker if he turns out to be a serial cheat, since he's widely regarded as Hollywood's nice guy.

Hope it's not him!
  • MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

This A list musical group has probably split for good. It is not just one female diva's demands that have driven the group apart, it is also the fact that the other diva in the group, a man has tried to have sex with the female diva's husband on numerous occasions. He has already had sex with everyone else in the band, including the female and kept saying he wanted to bring everyone into his circle.

sounds a bit filthy and gorgeous to me
This discussion has been closed.