Celebrities you hate/dislike?

Comments

• Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lee Morris wrote: »
    Hi! All
    Well as for myself here is my list:

1: Denise Welch - Because a few years ago she was involved in the switch on of the Christmas lights in Newcastle Upon Tyne, I think I was the only person after who followed her back to her car asking if I could have her autograph and she blatently refused.

Since then she has been on a documentary on BBC 1 in which she ate at a local restaurant near where we live and more recently Piers Morgan's Life Stories talking about her marraige, she was in tears over the break up of her marraige on the tv as good as saying feel sorry for me as I deserve it.

She is just the big I am and just in it for the money and does not care about fans.

2: Patricia Routledge - In the 1990's my Mum and Dad went to see a play staring Patricia at the Greenwich Theatre in South East London and after waited for her autograph, now I know that some body guards and stage doormen can put people off but my Mum and Dad were told that she did not give autographs.

She acted so funny in Keeping up Appearences and has done interviews on tv but again is another the big I am and does not care about fans, just the money.

3: Kylie Minogue - In the late 80s I went to LWT[London Weekend Television] in London to wait to try to get her autograph, a few other people turned up but there was not even 10 of us waiting I would say and yet she got her bodyguards to take her out of a door so that she could avoid us all.

Then a few years ago she had cancer and made a big thing of it but again she does not care about fans, just the money.

4: Jeremy Clarkson - Because unlike some other stars it appears he can say what he likes and still not be sacked by the BBC, talk about favouritism.

Can't believe I forgot to mention that slapper on my list, she makes my skin crawl :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DJGM wrote: »
    I think we should add the woman beating scumbag piece of s**t Justin Lee Collins to the hate list.

Yes, he's now top of my list.:mad:
  • Winchester LadyWinchester Lady Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cannot stand Stephen Fry
  • DaisyBillDaisyBill Posts: 4,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cilla Black
    Cliff richard
    Peter Andre
    Gloria Hunniford
    I usually used to put Jimmy Saville on these lists as well, but that kind of goes without saying now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why hate people you dont even know? Ridiculous idea
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Jones wrote: »

This. ^^

There will be celebs that annoy but I can't hate someone I don't know.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, the thread does say dislike/hate - I'd say people mean dislike rather than hate ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    Lily Allen!!! :mad: i get so annoyed even thing about her haha
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    always hated that horrible lorrian kelly......she seems harmless enough but she dont half talk some shite...how she gets the work is beyond me!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    This. ^^

There will be celebs that annoy but I can't hate someone I don't know.

I think the meaning of the word 'hate' has a different scale of severity to everyone. Maybe it's a natural progression that's caused the word 'hate' to be taken more lightly these days to everyone. Some words just change over time, now nearly everyone uses the word 'hate' to express just slight dismay over something and/or someone. And it's been that way for decades now, the word no longer means a severe gut disliking. The origin of the word has changed.
  • tinmantinman Posts: 3,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James Corden
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    girlni wrote: »
    Lily Allen!!! :mad: i get so annoyed even thing about her haha

Oooh, she really annoys me too :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    Anyone on The Valleys!!!!!!!!!
  • HappyChappy03HappyChappy03 Posts: 1,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't warm to Taylor Swift! D:
  • loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brad pitt
    Cheryl cole
    Katy perry
    George clooney
    Olivia wilde
  • loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brad pitt
    Cheryl cole
    Katy perry
    George clooney
    Olivia wilde
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jedward - idiots who made money out of nothing
    Jordan - leading a car-crash life
    Andre / Katona - famous only for selling their car-crash lives
    Natalie Cassidy - what did she do just now??
    Phillip Schofield - Jack of all trades...
    Cilla Black / Lulu - they sound totally nasty and self-centred
    Ant & Dec - one-trick ponies
    Phil Collins / Jim Davidson / Paul Daniels - Tory dinosaurs
    Cheryl Cole - the new Vera Lynn, so they say?

I really cannot bear these people and will watch nothing that involves them :mad:
  • katmobilekatmobile Posts: 10,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aidan11 wrote: »
    Piers Morgan if you can call him a celeb.

Seconded - and if he counts Kelvin McKenzie - they are the only two I go as far as hate.
  • katmobilekatmobile Posts: 10,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs Jones wrote: »

Because some people are scumbags who ruin lives I don't have to know Piers Morgan or Kelvin McKenzie or Jimmy Saville to know that they are C U next Tuesdays who ruin lives and don't/didn't give a monkeys about the consequences and get/got away with it.

Mel Gibson is bordering on it because he's misognonist/anti-semitic a-hole who first offended me because he seemed to a professional brit disser and I have a weird sense of parotistism.

You see I use hate sparingly I can't be bothered to hate Jordan or her ilk - they're just annoying.
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cilla Black, I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate that rabbit toothed Tory champagne-drinking-from-a-shoe ugly monster.

You should read what Ricky Thomlinson says about that challenge to a dentist

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/day-and-night/ricky-tomlinson-cilla-black-me-arse-1465536.html:
  • RadioKnowerRadioKnower Posts: 2,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cilla Black, I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate that rabbit toothed Tory champagne-drinking-from-a-shoe ugly monster.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2004/jun/14/broadcasting.arts
    I ask Black about her politics and she says, "I'm apolitical. Where all that Conservative business came along from I don't know."

I expect it came from the fact that she appeared on stage at a Tory rally during the campaign for the 1992 election. That's a pretty unambiguous endorsement, isn't it?

"I, ah, I didn't know I was. I didn't know I was. I was called to somewhere in Wembley - give me a stage and I'm on there! I was on there, but it was Bobby who prompted me. I said, what the hell do I say up here? But I didn't realise it was being ... until I got on there, and I saw all the cameras. I thought, this is going to be on the 10 o'clock news! I made light of it. I think I said something about fairy stories."
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,010
    Forum Member
    I think the Mel Gibson hate is possibly due to that pile of sh/te Braveheart!
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dislike:

Jeremy Kyle, because he behaves like an upstart on his show.

Jeremy Clarkson, because he's an arrogant prat!
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

At least Cilla didn't 'treat' us to her singing about her political leanings, unlike 'glory, glory, Tory' Lynsey de Paul :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Anyone from TOWIE/MIC/Geordie Shore/Big Brother: These people are ego maniacs. So much so that they think people are stupid enough to believe these shows are 100% real.

People who are generally famous because of their partner/parents: Higher level of moochers.

Piers Morgan: Arrogant moron, thinks the earth revolves around him.

Kelvin MacKenzie: Is there any reason NOT to dislike him? He's a vile little cretin.

And I don't know what it is but something about Sarah Cox makes me cringe.