'Unpopular' Celebrities you kinda like

jamesisacejamesisace Posts: 1,793
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've never watched Towie so maybe I'm missing some of what they're like, but I have to say from what I've seen of them I actually quite like Amy, Joey and Mark

All a bit dim? Certainly. Don't really deserve there fame? One could make strong statements for that. But from what I've seen, there's no malice in the and they seem like pretty nice people just a bit on the dim side

Comments

• Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,293
    Forum Member
    Kristen Stewart

Will always defend her acting abilities.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kristen Stewart

Will always defend her acting abilities.

Agreed. I'll never understand why she gets such a hard time, and also people who are so bothered by a stranger smiling or not are really annoying.
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    Kevin Costner. He directed two great westerns, especially Open Range.
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kevin Costner. He directed two great westerns, especially Open Range.

Love Kevin Costner, the film Dragonfly he was in was amazing...I even liked Waterworld....:o.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,293
    Forum Member
    Zora wrote: »
    Agreed. I'll never understand why she gets such a hard time, and also people who are so bothered by a stranger smiling or not are really annoying.

It's the Smile Police.

Victoria Beckham is another target.

Some people have an odd fixation with other people grinning
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Victoria Beckham. I must be in a very small minority who prefer her to her husband

Edited to add Russell Brand. I know he's not liked on here but I love him.

I've got tickets to see him in December and I can't wait :D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Victoria Beckham
    Sean Penn
    Russell Brand
    Jeremy Clarkson
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen Flanagan.....being cruel to her feels like hitting a puppy. (Not that I would know what hitting a puppy feels like but you get the idea).
  • jamesisacejamesisace Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    Helen Flanagan.....being cruel to her feels like hitting a puppy. (Not that I would know what hitting a puppy feels like but you get the idea).

I met her once about six years ago. She was absolutely lovely, zany as you see on telly, but lovely all the same.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy Clarkson.
  • Rose-AddictRose-Addict Posts: 1,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Hopkins
  • cashloot147cashloot147 Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Victoria Beckham. I don't get the vitriol aimed at her sometimes.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    Love Kevin Costner, the film Dragonfly he was in was amazing...I even liked Waterworld....:o.

I thought I was the only one
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know some of his antics with women and the sex addiction put people off but I like Russell Brand for his intelligence, wit and the fact that he is not afraid to be outspoken.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    I know some of his antics with women and the sex addiction put people off but I like Russell Brand for his intelligence, wit and the fact that he is not afraid to be outspoken.

I agree,.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    I thought I was the only one

We may be the only 2 ......but I am not ashamed (stands up )....I lorise love waterworld :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    The Top Gear men
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Victoria Beckham
    Sean Penn
    Russell Brand
    Jeremy Clarkson

All of the above. I heart Sticki and her humour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have never been a fan of his live shows didn't think they were funny, yet when I have seen him in tv interviews he is funny and like you say very intelligent.

did love it when he tweeted a pic of his ex wife without her slap on :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Some people have an odd fixation with other people grinning

They do. I find it extremely sinister and unnerving.
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Richard Madeley
    Piers Morgan
    Jade Goodey
    Nicole Kidman
  • PamthehoundPamthehound Posts: 5,333
    Forum Member

Im the same but I did laugh at him having a go at Hugo Boss and their Nazi history and how he subtly put the boot in...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    I agree with the people who said Jeremy Clarkson & Kristen Stewart. To a degree I understand the dislike for Clarkson, but what Stewart has done to deserve the level of hatred thrown at her I have no idea!
  • katmobilekatmobile Posts: 10,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with the people who said Jeremy Clarkson & Kristen Stewart. To a degree I understand the dislike for Clarkson, but what Stewart has done to deserve the level of hatred thrown at her I have no idea!

She was very arsey and complainy about publicity at one stage - yes the press do go too far sometimes but it is kinda of your job to do some publicity for things. She just struck me as a bit of a madam - and she is incredibly dead-eyed as an actress there is just no expression in her eyes at all - it's one thing to be Victoria Beckham and not smile naturally in pictures when actually your profession is to sing and dance and not be smiley but to lack expression when your profession is to express emotiion does kinda of make you a valid target especially if you cheat on your bf (the result of a romance in a film which just happened to make your name) with a married man. Just saying.
  • BobbyMcGeeBobbyMcGee Posts: 534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    katie price