Housemates Star signs

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
Forum Member
✭✭
Does anyone know the housemates signs? If so do you think they acted accordingly to their signs? I'm just interested lol!!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    Lets hope Nikki isn't Virgo

ROFL
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LMAO I hope not too:-( I think Lea was though!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Pete is an aries (hoorah), Nikki is Pisces...not sure about the rest
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,306
    Forum Member
    tazzy6667 wrote:
    Does anyone know the housemates signs? If so do you think they acted accordingly to their signs? I'm just interested lol!!

Aisleyne certainly was true to hers.
    Venus in Scorpio......hence the lure and attraction she had for us.Also denotes loyalty to lover as she shows to Jason.
    Not to mention the sheer depth of the love she gives.

Moon in Saggitarius..... let's just say that her reaction to being nominated and how she spoke to Lea,Nikki subsequently, is true to that.
    Both the above do show very different sides of Ash, however.

Nearly forgot...capricorn sunsign..her main sign.....her strict sense of values and responsiblity in life.Caring about reputation.Example being her upset over the boos and her condemnation of Grace,the water thrower.
    :)
    Forum Member
    tazzy6667 wrote:

Is this any help?

Grace - leo / earth ox
    Glyn - capricorn/earth rabbit
    Shahbaz -Pisces/ Earth Rooster
    Lisa - Capricorn / Earth Horse
    Nikki - Aries / Water Dog
    Pete - Aries / Water Dog
    Richard - Leo / Water Rat
    Sezer - pisces/ metal monkey
    sam - aries/ fire rabbit
    Lea virgo/ metal dog
    Aisleyne capricorn/ earth horse
    George virgo / fire tiger
    Imogen saggitarius/ water pig
    Mikey aries / wood rat
    michael saggit/ water dog
    jonathon gemini / metal rooster
    spiral saggit/ wood pig
    jennie pisces / earth dragon
    jayne capricorn / earth rooster
    Susie pisces/aries wood rabbit
    bonnie aquarius/pisces fire tiger
    dawn virgo/libra fire sheep

Any questions feel free to ask.
    I have neglected astro this year both here and elsewhere.
    Other more pressing matters.
    ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm pretty sure Nikki is a taurus, it certainly explains her keeping such a grudge against Ash, issues with food & and her fixation with Pete. She was also close to Lea (virgo) & Jane (capricorn unfortunately)...two earth signs!
  • GREATGUYGREATGUY Posts: 4,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tazzy6667 wrote:
    I'm pretty sure Nikki is a taurus, it certainly explains her keeping such a grudge against Ash, issues with food & and her fixation with Pete. She was also close to Lea (virgo) & Jane (capricorn unfortunately)...two earth signs!

Im a taurus, is all the stuff you mentioned supposed to be typical taurus behavior? ive never heard that before.

I dont think any of it sound like me, hope not anyway :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nikki showed a lot of negative taurean traits.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What am I ? I am leo and born 1987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GREATGUY wrote:
    Im a taurus, is all the stuff you mentioned supposed to be typical taurus behavior? ive never heard that before.

I dont think any of it sound like me, hope not anyway :)

When taureans have their mind on something their determined to get it (well it's an earth sign thing)....they're also prone to jealousy & stubborness- Nikki showed a lot of those traits. They like routine & are apparently 'pleasure loving' because they're ruled by venus (love for food & sex...well Nikki did seem to have a fetish for those things) They're also famous for their tempers (*cough* Nikki *cough*) Nikki's stubborn grudge against Ash was a negative taurean trait!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a snake lol, it doesn't sound good does it! =[
  • cheekycharliecheekycharlie Posts: 738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to the C4 profiles both Pete and Nikki are Aries. I know Pete's birthday is 22nd March but not sure when Nikki's is.

I'm a Taurus and I'm a typical bull in a china shop ;)

I'm also a snake according to chinese symbols so any trouble I'll whip you with the sting in me tail :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 249
    Forum Member
    Anyone know when any of the Pisces housemates birthdays are? Im a pisces and reckon its the best star sign you can have :p
  • beanzmeanzbeanzmeanz Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bri_Bri wrote:
    Anyone know when any of the Pisces housemates birthdays are? Im a pisces and reckon its the best star sign you can have :p

I'm with you on that one. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shopoholic wrote:
    I think Pete is an aries (hoorah), Nikki is Pisces...not sure about the rest

Nikki is Aries just like pete
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Sezer was a pisces! Lol sorry to burst your bubble :P Grace was a Leo! So was Richard
    Forum Member
    tazzy6667 wrote:
    When taureans have their mind on something their determined to get it (well it's an earth sign thing)....they're also prone to jealousy & stubborness- Nikki showed a lot of those traits. They like routine & are apparently 'pleasure loving' because they're ruled by venus (love for food & sex...well Nikki did seem to have a fetish for those things) They're also famous for their tempers (*cough* Nikki *cough*) Nikki's stubborn grudge against Ash was a negative taurean trait!

I wouldn't generalise too much about Taureans because you are only describing some of Taurus' traits and it's the energy rather than the person you are portraying there.As Greatguy says, he may not be that kind of Taurus at all.
    For the record,Nikki has no Taurus energies other than Chiron which works differently anyway.

And now the good news, you are yourself Taurus Year..... by way of Snake equating to Taurus.

So,my Taurus friend,enjoy your pleasures and keep a reign on your temper.
    ;)
    Not that I wish to generalise.....................
    Forum Member
    According to the C4 profiles both Pete and Nikki are Aries. I know Pete's birthday is 22nd March but not sure when Nikki's is.

I'm a Taurus and I'm a typical bull in a china shop ;)

I'm also a snake according to chinese symbols so any trouble I'll whip you with the sting in me tail :D

Taurus and Snake? You are therefore double Taurus...or double snake.
    Welcome to the thread.Please don't break it.
    ;)
  • sabusabu Posts: 2,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zzenzero wrote:
    Aisleyne certainly was true to hers.
    Venus in Scorpio......hence the lure and attraction she had for us.Also denotes loyalty to lover as she shows to Jason.
    Not to mention the sheer depth of the love she gives.

Moon in Saggitarius..... let's just say that her reaction to being nominated and how she spoke to Lea,Nikki subsequently, is true to that.
    Both the above do show very different sides of Ash, however.

Nearly forgot...capricorn sunsign..her main sign.....her strict sense of values and responsiblity in life.Caring about reputation.Example being her upset over the boos and her condemnation of Grace,the water thrower.
    :)

Who's Jason ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tazzy6667 wrote:
    Nikki is an Aries. Aisleyne is a Capricorn.

Also, Pete's birthday is on a cusp, which makes him Pisces/Aries.
  • CarrieBradshawCarrieBradshaw Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    Is Aisleyne *definitely* a Capricorn? I've seen totally different signs for her in different places (think Gemini was one I saw) & she just doesn't strike me as a Capricorn *at all* - if I was working out her sign by elimination, that'd be the first one I'd cross off!
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    zzenzero wrote:
    Aisleyne capricorn/ earth horse
    It says

Here

Here

Here -official site

And here
    that Aisleyne is a saggitarius
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember her telling Richard she is a capricorn, it actually doesn't suprise me !
  • sabusabu Posts: 2,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely Pete is a Saggitarian ?

... half man, half horse :D